to go to the gallery!It’s the most wonderful time of the year—it’s Ninni Time!!
For this round of Ninni Monster crafting, you will be able to make a plush Ninni, or anything else you want. What about a ninni t-shirt or tote bag? A hoopla or a kitchen towel? There is one requirement: IT HAS TO BE CHRISTMAS OR WINTER THEMED (you will indicate which you prefer on your questionnaire). (Personally, I’m dying for an Angel Ninni for the top of my Christmas tree!)
Read about Ninni and get the pattern at RevoluzZza
Check out more Ninnis at this Flickr group
Visit the Gallery of Ninnis
from the first Craftster swap in May.Details of swap:
--You will have one partner
--You will make one Ninni-themed item and one additional small hand-crafted item (the second thing will also be Christmas or winter themed, but doesn’t have to involve a Ninni—but it can it you want to) for your partner.
--You will have a 3 1/2 week crafting time, from 11/12/11 to 12/7/11
--You are free to change the Ninni pattern to make it bigger or smaller; add anything you want to it, but don’t change the basic shape too much, or it won’t be a Ninni! *PLEASE READ!*
- Ninnis get upset with flakers so if you aren't sure if you can do this swap, don't sign up.
- Must get delivery confirmation if sending within the U.S.
- If you must send late, let the organizers and your partner know ASAP.
- Please post in this thread at least once a week so we know you are still crafting with us.
- Please post photos of the package you receive in the gallery.
Limited to a certain number of people? Yes, 40
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional age requirement? No
Swap Co-organizers themselves meet these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Co-organizers will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Yes
If you have any questions about this or anything else, please ask your co-organizers
We saved the best for last...Have fun!
___________________ __________________ ___________________ ___________________ __ If you want to participate, send information to both "susanab", and "leslieshappyheart"
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Christmas/Winter Ninni Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country in correct shipping format:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO)
Which theme will you craft for: Christmas or winter? (Must choose one)
1. Do you have any allergies?
2. Do you have any allergens in your house?
3. Favorite Christmas/winter colors or color combinations?
4. Least favorite colors?
5. Are there any patterns/designs that you are crazy about (checks, polka dots, stripes, etc.)?
6. Are there any patterns/designs that you can't stand?
7. What are some of your favorite Christmas/winter themes? (reindeer, angels, Santa, etc.)
8. Name at least 5 small crafted items you would especially like to receive:
9. Name at least 5 small crafted items you would be comfortable making:
10. Are there any crafted items you would not wish to receive?
11. Are there any snacks you would love to receive?
13. Any snacks that you do not wish to receive?
12. If you have any strong dislikes, please let them be known:
13. Please give a link to your Wists, Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, etc:
14. If you gave very short answers to the above questions, your partner will have trouble crafting for you! So, please help her out now by telling a little more about yourself--work, hobbies, family, etc.--these details might give her a direction to go in.IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE TO “susanab”, “leslieshappyheart” VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE; DO NOT POST IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.PARTICIPANTS
7. franknhurter --welcome first-time swapper!
10. bann88 --welcome first-time swapper!
11. Bunnie Boo
14. Lady Orizas--welcome first-time swapper!
16. mckaboolaurox--welcome first-time swapper!
17. tighttights--welcome first-time swapper!
24. zigg13praPARTNERS!!Susanab's Group:
susanab <---> tighttights
silentblair <---> xxmyjelloxx
zigg13pra <---> leighi123
unsuperb <---> Lady Orizas
Subee <---> cabaute
Babalina58 <---> amazing_784Leslieshappyheart's Group:
Leslieshappyheart <---> fiddlegirl8
mckaboolaurox <---> Bunnie Boo
franknhurter <---> Jexxican
Titaniumhip <---> farmerswife
SpookyPooky <---> SkyDamsel