The Walnut Creek Chapter of the American Sewing Guild presents:
Twisting Me Softly Vest
• Sewing machine with decorative stitches. (2-3 people could easily share)
• Serger set up for 3 thread balanced stitch, left needle (wide)
• Assortment of regular sewing thread and serger thread
• Glass headed Pins, Tape measure, marking chalk
• Scissors or rotary cutter/matt General Sewing Supplies
Shawls vary in width, the widest being approximately 56”. This is the maximum hip width we can do with one shawl.
When: November 19, 2011, from 9:00 am to 5:00pm;
Where: Odd Fellows Hall, 4349 Cowell Road, Concord.
Cost: ASG members- none, $25.00 Kit fee paid to Lyla Messinger; Non-ASG members $20.00+$25.00 Kit fee paid to Lyla Messinger. Lunch Provided.
Please contact Kathleen Poole at email@example.com
with any questions about this program.Twisting Me Softly Vest
, on Flickr