A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,655
Currently Running With Scissors:
586 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 27 (signup CLOSED, green by 12/1, sendout by 12/5)  (Read 28333 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onecrazymom
different day, different craft!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2011 07:38:34 PM »

I'm having camera issues (I think the batteries are failing, bc it keeps turning off...)anyway, I found a pix that is similar to what I am offering...

these are the hand warmers- they are rice filled, cotton cloth- I will have different patterns.  You will get a set, just like pictured.  They are the perfect size to slip in your mittens, or pockets.   Smiley

***I wanted to modify this- the ones pictured aren't the ones I'll be shipping- they will have different patterns, and look a bit more finished- I just couldn't get photos of mine up by the deadline.  I will post pix and you can choose patterns when I'm done.***
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011 08:21:06 AM by onecrazymom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My ETSY shop! www.designsonawhim. etsy.com
My WISTS! http://www.wists.com/onecrazymom
My PINTEREST! http://pinterest.com/onecrazymom/

...even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas....
craftycakelady
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2011 07:53:16 PM »

So, I've been trying to add pics for about an hour now... why are computers always ornery when you're on a deadline?  LOL

Here goes, hoping it works!

Scrabble tile pendants.  I will add the dimensional glaze to the top but I was afraid it wouldn't dry in time to post pics and be clear.  There's blue, green, red, green butterfly and brown swirls

Here are the dish mats, I hope you can see the prints.  I haven't quilted them yet just wanted ya'll to get a peek so you could make a request.  They will be nice and neat when done!  Smiley

Hope you see something you like! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2011 12:31:40 AM »

Love the dish mats, they were on my top picks list before I even had seen the pics, but now I like them even more Grin
I was thinking about picking the rice packs too, because somehow, the idea of having someone pay for shipping rice doesn't seem right.
Also, for the same reason, I didn't claim a cappucino cup, but texscapper, those towels are lovely! Straight on my list!
Really hard to narrow it down, so many great offerings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lydiaharper
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2011 07:27:27 AM »

Can we put the same item on our wish list twice?  I am hoping to use some items as gifts, and wouldnt mind at all to get two of the same thing.  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onecrazymom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2011 08:18:29 AM »

I was thinking about picking the rice packs too, because somehow, the idea of having someone pay for shipping rice doesn't seem right.

hmmm- I didn't think there'd be a problem with shipping it, now you make me wonder.  I've sent them as gifts before.  Does anyone know if it will be a concern?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2011 08:25:03 AM »

Can we put the same item on our wish list twice?  I am hoping to use some items as gifts, and wouldnt mind at all to get two of the same thing.  lol

I am not totally sure but in a previous round I know that I shipped two of the same item to someone, but I'm sure whether or not you get two of the same item depends on its popularity and how many the person is offering to begin with.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lydiaharper
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2011 08:43:44 AM »

Thanks, rlynn.  I know that just because I ask for more than one, doesn't mean I will get that many, but I didn't wanna break any rules.  ;-) There is so much great stuff!  I keep thinking "that would be a great gift for ___, but I want one too" LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2011 09:56:08 AM »

hmmm- I didn't think there'd be a problem with shipping it, now you make me wonder.  I've sent them as gifts before.  Does anyone know if it will be a concern?

It is not a problem sending it but I think she was referring to paying shipping on sending rice as it a cost factor. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2011 10:00:36 AM »

I cannot wait to start sending and receiving..... Cheesy So many cool things and it was hard to pick my favs....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onecrazymom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2011 11:06:14 AM »

It is not a problem sending it but I think she was referring to paying shipping on sending rice as it a cost factor. Wink

OOOOH!!!!   Grin  I didn't think of that, either....well, that's ok- craftster's a good cause!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sketch Donald Duck
How to Draw Comic Strips
How to Draw Winnie the Pooh
How to Draw Betty Boop
How to Sketch Nemo
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...