A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 304,877
Currently Running With Scissors:
692 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 27 (signup CLOSED, green by 12/1, sendout by 12/5)  (Read 30875 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2011 12:13:44 PM »

I just wanted to remind everyone that top pick lists are due to me no later than tomorrow, Nov 16, at 6pm eastern. I cannot accept them late, so please make sure to get them in as soon as possible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2011 02:24:04 AM »

Thanks for the reminder, Picks are now in. Did you want them in the usual 1a) , 1b formatt?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2011 04:16:51 AM »

I was thinking about picking the rice packs too, because somehow, the idea of having someone pay for shipping rice doesn't seem right.

hmmm- I didn't think there'd be a problem with shipping it, now you make me wonder.  I've sent them as gifts before.  Does anyone know if it will be a concern?

It is not a problem sending it but I think she was referring to paying shipping on sending rice as it a cost factor. Wink

OOOOH!!!!   Grin  I didn't think of that, either....well, that's ok- craftster's a good cause!   Wink

Yes, I was thinking about how if I see an airplane in the sky, I don't want to think it's burning all the kerosene because of a handful rice from the US (that was perhaps previously imported from somewhere else...). I'm cool with sending swap packages as such because I think they're one of the best uses you can make of international mail, with all the friendly and positive vibes that get sent along. But I don't have to choose the rice pack in a Sweat Shoppe Swap. Although it's really cute Smiley

Hehe, and no open rice to Australia or NZ. I heard the custom controls there have BIG flamethrowers for organic material they find in the mail Grin

OK, sent in my top picks list. That discussion about choosing the same items twice has confused me. I never thought of that, and I was very tempted to pick some favourite items twice... but then I didn't want to mess up my list. I guess I'll ask the swappers if they want to do a personal swap for another item (hi everyone who sews! Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aisy
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2011 02:57:24 PM »

i cant wait to receive!so many things i want!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2011 09:40:39 PM »

Here is the unofficial list of items you are set to receive. Please look over it and pm me if you see any errors like too many or too few items you are sending and receiving, etc.  DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS YET! I will approve the list some time Thursday afternoon or evening after I have given it enough time for any errors to be found.

aisy (5) - wildflower pendant, broomstick lace bracelet, hazelly crochet bookmark, chevellezombies ring, gatorwrangler necklace

angelxwing (10) - Colleen Marie Photography Necklaces, origami pouch, Retro Roach Feathered Hair Clip + bonus surprise, "Sweet resin pieces" necklaces, rings adjustable to finger sizes, Gradient Necklaces, fleece and rice hand-warmers, crochet bookmarks + miniature surprise, Scrabble tile pendants, Eclectic Earrings

Avesthel (10) - fused pendants, A Very Seedy Cloth (set of 2), paracord bracelets, lydiaharper paracord bracelets, moma cloth sets, set of two embroidered flour sack towels, fleece and rice hand-warmers, shabby chic, vintage looking cuffs, wildflower resin pendants, Neutral colour chunky knit beanies

bec99 (5) - scrappy accessory, set of two embroidered flour sack towels, Colleen Marie Photography Necklaces, tatted flower bookmarks, cloth and paper beaded flowers (set of three)

ChevelleZombie (10) - picture necklace "tree", Vintage lookin cuff, Altered notebook, Happy Mini Donuts!, Dark Brown Beanie, crocheted roses on a stick, Decorate the Christmas Tree, beaded metal bookmarks, Dove necklaces, cloth and paper beaded flowers (set of three)

craftycakelady (10) - origami pouch, mug rug, winter card set, embroidered towels, cappuccino mug, tatted bookmark, photography pendant, beaded bookmark, crochet bookmark, stocking

fabricfriend (10) - scrappy cuff, owl ornament, silvery skull necklace, paracord bracelet, lovegood bracelet, gradient necklace, crochet bookmark, scrabble tile necklace, crocheted roses on a stick, Eclectic Earrings

gala_apples (10) - fused pendants, wildflower resin pendants, eclectic earrings, sweet resin peices, chunky knit beanies, scrabble tile pendants, broomstick lace bracelet, decorate the christmas tree, luna lovegood lace cuffs, beaded metal bookmarks

GatorWrangler (10) - scrappy accessory, owl stuffie ornament, mug rugs or scrappy dish mats, set of two embroidered flour sack towels, A Very Seedy Cloth (set of 2), Decorated Cappachino mugs, Altered Notebooks, Pinwheel Ruffle Headbands, crochet bookmarks + miniature surprise, cloth and paper beaded flowers (set of three)

hazelly (10) -  Brown on cream hand embroidered 3 hooplas, mug rugs or scrappy dish mats, shabby chic, vintage looking cuffs, Scrabble tile pendants, Colleen Marie Photography Necklaces, beaded metal bookmarks, fleece and rice hand-warmers, Retro Roach Feathered Hair Clip + bonus surprise, crocheted roses on a stick, Decorate the Christmas Tree

kimchery (10) - Pinwheel Ruffle Headbands, rings adjustable to finger sizes, owl stuffie ornament, beaded metal bookmarks, Colleen Marie Photography Necklaces, crochet bookmarks + miniature surprise, lydiaharper paracord bracelets, broomstick lace bracelets, crocheted roses on a stick, Gradient Necklaces

KodaNRoxyDogs (5) - Origami Pouch, Lace broomstick bracelet, tatted bookmark, fleece and rice handwarmers, small (around 10 inches) stockings

lydiaharper (10) - Wildflower resin pendants, A very seedy cloth set, Reversable scrappy mug rug, Fused Pendant, Small Stocking, Collen Marie Photography Necklace, crochet bookmarks + surprise, crocheted roses on a stick, cloth and paper beaded flowers (set of three), Luna Lovegood lace cuffs

mintdawn (5) - "Sweet resin pieces" necklaces, rings adjustable to finger sizes, Happy Mini Donuts!, crocheted roses on a stick, Dove necklaces

nilmerg (10) - scrappy accessory, shabby chic, vintage looking cuffs, wildflower resin pendants, Set of Winter themed cards with envies (set of 4 per person), silvery sets, Pinwheel Ruffle Headbands, crocheted roses on a stick, beaded metal bookmarks, Decorate the Christmas Tree, Dove necklaces

onecrazymom (10) - owl stuffie, scrappy flower brooch, altered journal, embroidered flour sack towels, crochet bookmarks + miniature surprise, small (around 10 inches) stockings, crocheted roses on a stick, Happy Mini Donuts!, beaded metal bookmarks, Set of Winter themed cards with envies (set of 4 per person)

ooak_diva (5) - Mug Rug, embroidery Hoop, Xmas Stocking, Cappucino Mug, Set of Winter themed cards with envies

plaidpineapple (10) - lydiaharper paracord bracelets, paracord bracelets, Brown on cream hand embroidered 3" hooplas, Decorated Cappuchino mugs, Colleen Marie Photography Necklaces, rings adjustable to finger sizes, beaded metal bookmarks, broomstick lace cuff, feather clips, Happy Mini Donuts!

Ruby Copperhead (10) - reversable scrappy mug rug, mug rug, fused pendant, origami pouch, "Sweet resin pieces" necklace, Neutral colour chunky knit beanies, Brown on cream hand embroidered 3" hooplas, Altered Notebooks, Set of Winter themed cards with envies (set of 4 per person), dove necklace

rlynn (5/5) - shabby chic, vintage looking cuff, A very seedy cloth, Moma cloth set, pinwheel ruffle headbands, dish mat, eclectic earrings, paracord bracelets, silvery sets, Luna Lovegood lace cuffs, Happy Mini Donuts!

sajona (5) - owl stuffie ornament, silvery set, gradient necklace, moma cloth pads, altered notebook

sugarshoxcrafts (5) - Colleen Marie Photography Necklace, Gradient Necklace, lydiaharper-Paracord Bracelet, "Sweet Resin Pieces" Necklace, Luna Lovegood lace cuffs

sweetyetevil (10) - knit beanie, origami pouch, scrappy mug rug, seedy cloth, hand warmers, decorated capp mug, tatted book marks, crochet book marks, metal bookmark, Retro Roach Feathered Hair Clip + bonus surprise

texscrapper (10) - paracord bracelet, mama cloth set, Silvery Set,  pinwheel ruffle headband, beaded metal bookmark, lydyaHarper paracord bracelet, Scrabble Tile Pendant, crocheted roses on a stick, Eclectic Earrings, Decorate the Christmas Tree

thedreamer (10) - mug rugs, fused pendants, moma cloth sets (3 pantyliners/light size per set), Brown on cream hand embroidered 3" hooplas, tatted flower bookmarks, crocheted roses on a stick, crochet bookmarks + miniature surprise, Dove necklaces, Retro Roach Feathered Hair Clip + bonus surprise, cloth and paper beaded flowers (set of three)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2011 09:40:55 PM »

Here is the unofficial list of items you are set to send. Please look over it and pm me if you see any errors like too many or too few items you are sending and receiving, etc.  DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS YET! I will approve the list some time Thursday afternoon or evening after I have given it enough time for any errors to be found.

aisy (5) - (Eclectic Earrings) rlynn gala_apples angelxwing Texscrapper fabricfriend

angelxwing (10) - (crocheted roses on a stick) thedreamer ChevelleZombie Nilmerg onecrazymom lydiaharper Texscrapper fabricfriend hazelly kimchery mintdawn

Avesthel (5) - (silvery sets) sajona fabricfriend rlynn Texscrapper Nilmerg
Avesthel (5) - (origami pouch) sweetyetevil angelxwing KodaNRoxyDogs Ruby Copperhead craftcakelady

bec99 (5) - (Decorate the Christmas Tree) gala_apples ChevelleZombie Nilmerg Texscrapper hazelly

ChevelleZombie (5) - ("Sweet resin pieces" necklaces) sugarshoxcrafts angelxwing mintdawn gala_apples Ruby Copperhead
ChevelleZombie (5) - (rings adjustable to finger sizes) Plaid Pineapple angelxwing aisy kimchery mintdawn

craftycakelady (5) - (mug rugs or scrappy dish mats) rlynn hazelly GatorWrangler thedreamer Ruby Copperhead
craftycakelady (5) - (Scrabble tile pendants) Texscrapper hazelly gala_apples fabricfriend angelxwing

fabricfriend (5) - (shabby chic, vintage looking cuffs) ChevelleZombie rlynn hazelly Nilmerg Avesthel
fabricfriend (5) - (Altered Notebooks) ChevelleZombie sajona GatorWrangler onecrazymom Ruby Copperhead

gala_apples (5) - (Gradient Necklaces) sajona sugarshoxcrafts fabricfriend angelxwing kimchery
gala_apples (5) - (Dove necklaces) Ruby Copperhead ChevelleZombie Nilmerg thedreamer mintdawn

GatorWrangler (10) - (Colleen Marie Photography Necklaces) ChevelleZombie sugarshoxcrafts angelxwing lydiaharper Plaid Pineapple hazelly aisy bec99 kimchery craftycakelady

hazelly (10) - (crochet bookmarks + miniature surprise) sweetyetevil fabricfriend angelxwing lydiaharper aisy kimchery GatorWrangler onecrazymom thedreamer craftycakelady

kimchery (5) - (wildflower resin pendants) Avesthel lydiaharper aisy gala_apples Nilmerg
kimchery (5) - (tatted flower bookmarks) sweetyetevil thedreamer craftycakelady KodaNRoxyDogs bec99

KodaNRoxyDogs (5) - (paracord bracelets) Avesthel fabricfriend rlynn Texscrapper Plaid Pineapple

lydiaharper (5) - (lydiaharper paracord bracelets) Avesthel sugarshoxcrafts Texscrapper Plaid Pineapple kimchery
lydiaharper (5) - (moma cloth sets (3 pantyliners/light size per set)) Avesthel sajona rlynn Texscrapper thedreamer

mintdawn (5) - (Retro Roach Feathered Hair Clip + bonus surprise) angelxwing hazelly Plaid Pineapple thedreamer sweetyetevil

nilmerg (5) - (Brown on cream hand embroidered 3" hooplas) hazelly Plaid Pineapple thedreamer Ruby Copperhead ooak_diva
nilmerg (5) - (reversable scrappy mug rugs) sweetyetevil lydiaharper Ruby Copperhead ooak_diva craftycakelady

onecrazymom (5) - (fleece and rice hand-warmers) Avesthel sweetyetevil angelxwing hazelly KodaNRoxyDogs
onecrazymom (5) - (cloth and paper beaded flowers (set of three)) GatorWrangler ChevelleZombie lydiaharper thedreamer bec99

ooak_diva (5) - (A Very Seedy Cloth (set of 2)) Avesthel sweetyetevil rlynn GatorWrangler lydiaharper

plaidpineapple (5) - (Pinwheel Ruffle Headbands) rlynn GatorWrangler Texscapper kimchery Nilmerg
plaidpineapple (5) - (Set of Winter themed cards with envies (set of 4 per person)) Nilmerg craftycakelady Ruby Copperhead onecrazymom ooak_diva

rlynn (5) - (scrappy accessory) fabricfriend GatorWrangler onecrazymom bec99 Nilmerg
rlynn (5) - (owl stuffie ornament) sajona fabricfriend GatorWrangler onecrazymom kimchery

Ruby Copperhead (5) - (Luna Lovegood lace cuffs) fabricfriend gala_apples lydiaharper rlynn sugarshoxcrafts
Ruby Copperhead (5) - (broomstick lace bracelets) KodaNRoxyDogs aisy gala_apples kimchery Plaid Pineapple

sajona (5) - (Neutral colour chunky knit beanies) Avesthel sweetyetevil gala_apples Ruby Copperhead ChevelleZombie

sugarshoxcrafts (5) - (Happy Mini Donuts!) mintdawn ChevelleZombie onecrazymom rlynn Plaid Pineapple

sweetyetevil (5) - (fused pendants) Avesthel lydiaharper thedreamer gala_apples Ruby Copperhead
sweetyetevil (5) - (small (around 10 inches) stockings) lydiaharper ooak_diva onecrazymom craftycakelady KodaNRoxyDogs

texscrapper (5) - (Decorated Cappachino mugs) sweetyetevil Plaid Pineapple ooak_diva GatorWrangler craftycakelady
texscrapper (5) - (set of two embroidered flour sack towels) Avesthel onecrazymom GatorWrangler bec99 craftycakelady

thedreamer (10) - (beaded metal bookmarks) sweetyetevil Texscrapper kimchery craftycakelady hazelly Plaid Pineapple ChevelleZombie Nilmerg onecrazymom gala_apples

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2011 10:08:18 PM »

Woohoo!  Looks good on my end.  I am so excited!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2011 10:24:43 PM »

Looks good here too. I love the new 15 picks system, it seems to work really well. Everything I get was a top pick!
Looking forward to get started!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: November 17, 2011 06:21:11 AM »

Looks good to me too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2011 07:39:06 AM »

i got all my top choices!!im super excited, because they are all things i know im going to use too. this round is all for me lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Orange and Grilled Pork Salad
How to Make Grilled Chicken Legs with Peach Molasses
Grilled Spicy Skirt Steak
Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
The Secret to Grilled Brats
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...