A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,724
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Breathless waiting for Breaking Dawn Gallery  (Read 8531 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011 02:06:12 PM »

Super cute headband!
Love the shirt she sent for your daughter! Well, everything is great, but... gotta love those fursploders. Cheesy

Where do you people find these twilight extras? It's two days before the premiere and I can't find Breaking Dawn stuff ANYWHERE!
The Breaking Dawn stickers i sent were from the book release party.
As for the other stuff, i've been to a couple of the red carpet premieres (behind the barricades, not actually on the carpet or in to see the movies), to Forks and La Push several times, and just had a ton of twiventures...

Thanks for all the kind words. I honestly wasn't sure if i would be able to finish the mittens in time. The first attempt produced a too-small mitten (even trying not to knit somewhat loosely, the pattern was just too small). I finished weaving in the ends just as it was time to take them to the post office.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011 02:23:31 PM »

BD stuff is everywhere. I was at a video/cd store and they have tons of posters, water bottles, tshirts - a whole BD display. Spencers? Hot TOpic has a huge display and ton of merch. even at target today I saw BD christmas ornaments.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011 02:36:21 PM »

Enchantedwhimsie asked me a while ago to post pics of what I made for her.  Im just now getting around to it.  Now we had a ANT incident with my package I sent they got into my treat and were in everything.  I was very upset, but she was such a trooper.  She said it made it more exciting. 

So here is the treat I made

I did a play on Edward and Bellas first date dinner.  They went to Bella Italia for dinner and Bella had mushroom ravioli and a coke.  So I made fondant fudge filled ravioli with marshmallow mushrooms.  I loved how they turned out and am  so upset that she didnt get to taste them.  Im going to make another batch and ship them off to her soon.

Wearable

A vampire bite necklace.  I also sent breaking dawn themed earrings but they some how disappeared.

Accessory

I made Bella's bag from the movies.  Ive never worked with vinyl before so that was fun, but I loved how it turned out.I matched the inside of the bag to the peacock feather that I hand painted on.   I had a very hard time sending it out.

For extras I just had fun with it

I used a image from the meadow scene(which was her fav place in the book) and a classic saying and printed it out and made a journal cover along with a matching cell phone case.

a red apple cozy.

a charlies mustache key chain and a edward themed keychain.

I had so much fun crafting this package and Im glad it went to a good home. Can't wait to hear what you girls think.  I'll  post pics of the team jacob package I made(got flaked on) soon.  Happy crafting and enjoy the premier tomorow! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011 03:07:16 PM »

yay! thank you so much for posting! this have gone from crazy to INSANE here Sad so I just couldn't manage it myself! How jealous are you all? Pretty awesome right Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011 04:51:56 PM »

WOW the feather bag!  I would have had a hard time giving that up!  Amazing.  And how fun with the mushroom ravioli.  Great job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011 10:24:12 PM »

those ravioli are genius! too bad about the ants though
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011 08:54:49 AM »

Did anyone else go to the midnight showing?   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :oOne word...AMAZING!!!!  The only disappointment is that we have to wait for part 2.   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
Super-Ted_Cullen!

Teenager by day and, well, teenager by night too

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2011 09:43:44 AM »

Did anyone else go to the midnight showing?   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :oOne word...AMAZING!!!!  The only disappointment is that we have to wait for part 2.   Tongue

Yeah; I went to a twiathlon which showed the first 3 back to back and then BD. It was epic... Am very excited for part 2!! I can't believe we have to wait a whole year though...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/Sofabedtry/EmmettCullenSiggy.jpg
Emmett McCarty Cullen; better than Superman
------------------------------------------
Will do personal swaps!
IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2011 10:49:05 AM »

HAHA! LUCKY DUCKS!! I'm too poor to go and I have two little girls that I need to take care of so I'll have to wait until it comes to the cheap theaters.  Cry But I saw a ton of interview clips and trailers on Hulu so I'll be there in spirit ^^ And that Bella bag is freaking AWESOME!!!!! And even though I don't like edward---I like that "CULLEN FAMILY" t-shirt as well  Grin
   And I think I might need to make me that "ladies man" mustachioed Key chain. LOVE charlie! He's a scene stealer.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2011 01:29:08 PM »

Got mine!  Loved it!

Goodies!  Fishies came in a brown paper bag labeled "Harry Clearwater's Fish Fry"  ROFL!  Awesome.

Watch.  Perfect for me.  Just my style.  Beachy muted colors that really look good on me. 

Matches my new Henna tattoo I got last night.  It's not beautiful yet as the last bits need to be washed off and the color will get browner, but fun!

Whoot!  A wolf clock in a tribal stencil to match my la push wolf craft room

Also a neat wolf wall hanging for my craftroom to keep all my supplies.

Beautiful tree necklace.  Bubble bath confetti and book hooks.  Love the wolf charm! And a fun blood drip vampire bite necklace that isn't pictured aka I'm wearing it.

And one of my favorite pieces.  Quileute tattoo shirt.  Fantastic!  And very me.  This will probably become one of my favorite shirts if not my fave.  (ps. I have a bleach tattoo shirt that I made myself and it's no where near as neat as this one, lol)

All the loot!  And you can't see that she stuffed the whole package full of wedding confetti.  ummm.... my vaccuum thanks you for that.   Roll Eyes  ---haha 

And just for fun.  My costume from last night.  See my red eyes?  Eeeep!  Movie was awesome and I very much disliked the book.  Very well directed, I was much more impressed than I thought I'd be.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Find the Right Haircut for Your Face Shape
Sensitive Skin Beauty Tip: New Natural Shampoos - Organic and Eco-Friendly!
Hot New Crops
Which Shampoo to Use
Hair Styling Products Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...