A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2011 Birthday Swap - CLOSED  (Read 2107 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: November 01, 2011 02:03:30 PM »

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT POSTING A LIST (WITH APPROVAL). THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR DISCUSSION; THIS THREAD IS FOR BIRTHDAY LISTS ONLY.

I reserve the right to deny participation to anyone who has a history of late sending or poor communication. This is a BIRTHDAY swap. No one should be flaked on on their birthday.

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO. THERE WILL BE A QUIZ. NO,REALLY!

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A PM SAYING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED. YOU WILL NOT BE APPROVED UNTIL YOU POST IN THE DISCUSSION/GALLERY...JUST LIKE IT SAYS IN THE SIGN-UP FORM.

Questions? Please post in the discussion/gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393983.0

Swap name: November 2011 Birthday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: TroubleT
Craftster member who is coorganizing:
Sign-up date range: November 1-30
DATE TO SEND ITEMS BY:  2 weeks after you make a claim

Limited to a certain number of people?: No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
You must be 16 years old to swap.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
   - If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
   - If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
 This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

1. This swap is list style, like the Ongoing Wishlist Swap.  However, it is NOT chain style. You can choose any birthday Craftsters list that is posted, rather than only being able to pick from the last one posted like in the OWS.

2. This is a medium item swap. A medium item is defined as a craft or recon, etc that takes you two hours to complete OR $20 worth of store bought items. (If bought from a thrift store, estimate what it would have cost new.) However, you may also substitute a few small items for a medium.

3. If your birthday is in swap's current month, you can post your birthday wish list for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the swap questionnaire filled out and wait for approval. While you're waiting, be sure to post in the discussion/gallery thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393983.0

4. Once you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would like to receive. This is the format for your lists: First post your location and a short bio of yourself, then a list of crafted items you would like, then craft supplies (if any) and lastly you can put a few extras that arent crafted, things like candy or tea. Remember, the more items on your list, the more likely you are to be chosen. The minimum of items to post is five.  Also including your wists, etsy favorites, etc. is a good way for people to get the idea of your likes and style.  If you have any allergies please type them in red in your bio section. Please see "Tips to Creating a Good List" below.

5. Please post lists only in this thread. Discussion can be done here in the combined discussion/gallery thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393983.0   Please be sure to post here so that you can be part of the discussion and receive. You will not be approved until you have posted in the discussion thread.

6. Every birthday participant must make at least one claim. You may have up to two claims at a time, unless you are an FOC or a first time swapper, and then you can claim again once your items are received (not when you mail out). New swappers may only have one outstanding claim; they may claim again after their first claim is received. FOC's may have 3 outstanding claims at a time. Claims need to be made from the "crafted" and "craft supplies" sections of a person's list. The "extras" are just that--extra items you may want to throw in if you are feeling generous, but claims cannot be solely extras. Keep it crafty :-) (I'm asking that if you are sending mostly supplies, that you craft a little something for the bday babe, even if it's a handmade card.)

7. You may get claimed more than once, but your minimum amount to claim is one.  It is possible you may not get claimed at all. In this case you will not be provided a swap angel; angels are only if you get flaked on. However I do my best to make sure everyone gets claimed by keeping track of how many times each person is claimed. If possible try to pick someone who has been claimed 0 times versus someone who has been claimed 3 times.

8. If it is not your birthday but you would like to send a birthday present out you may do so.  Fill out the non-birthday swapper questionnaire and send it to me for approval.  Birthday swappers who receive a present from a non-birthday swapper must send a snail mail thank you card.  You will not receive feedback until I hear from the other swapper that they have received a thank you card.

9. When you choose to fulfill a birthday wish, PM both the organizer AND the chosen Craftster.  At that time, please request the address from the receiver for where to send it.  After that, you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door.

10. It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  It is REQUIRED that you PM me when you've sent and of course, don't forget the DC#.  It is REQUIRED that when you receive, you PM me and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  If you do not send the appropriate pms you will receive poor communication feedback.

11. When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see what has been chosen. (It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.)

12. If you are sending late you must PM me and TroubleT by your send-out date.  If your send-out date comes and goes and you dont PM me, you will receive poor communication feedback.  It should not be my job to hunt you down and find out what is going on.

13. If you are flaked on in this swap you will receive an angel, but only in the amount of packages to which you also sent out. For instance, if you send out 2 packages, and are claimed for 3 packages but are flaked on once, you will not receive an angel because you already received 2 packages, which is equal to what you sent. If you send 1 package and are claimed for 1 package and you are flaked on, you will receive 1 angel.

Please make sure to put Oct Birthday Swap or something equivalent in the subject line on all communications.
The most important thing to me is communication. Please PM me (TroubleT) when you send and receive, and please reply to my PM's to you in a timely manner.  

If you format your PMs like this:  
Format for PMs:
Proper label:
"Nov. Bday Swap" and either "Sign-up," "Claim," "Sent," "Received," or "Question"

When sending sent and received pm's include the send-by date, listed in the second post of the main thread, your user name, their user name and the item. Just copy and past the info from the second post if you want!:

Send by November 14
kaz814 to TroubleT -- pretty purse

Outstanding claims allowed:
FOCs: 3 at a time
First time swappers: 1 at a time
Everyone else: 2 at a time

Become an FOC~
http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php

TIPS TO CREATING A GOOD LIST
It seems that every month there is someone whose list languishes for a while. I want everyone to get picked so here are some tips for a well-round list:

--Make sure your items are actually mediums and smalls. Quilts are not mediums. Large painted portraits are not mediums. Hand knit sweaters are not mediums. This isnt to say that you cant have any large items on your list (some generous soul may have the time and the inclination to choose one of those!), but the majority of the list should be smaller items

--Listing A surprise plus a well filled out Craftster profile and a link to your wists (with a decent amount of items on it) is always helpful in getting chosen

--Make sure to post a variety of crafting techniques. If you list appliqud t-shirts in five various themes and count that as your required five items, that is more like one item for someone to choose, not five. Having various crafting methods (sewn, knit, crocheted, paper crafted, jewelry, etc.) is going to make it easier for people to choose you.

--Check out other lists in past Bday swaps and the Ongoing Wishlist Swap for ideas for things you never knew you wanted!

If you want to SIGN UP TO POST YOUR BIRTHDAY LIST:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER (BIRTHDAY SWAPPERS):

Name of swap: November 2011 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name & Address (formatted for mailing):
When is your birthday?
Have you read and understand all of the rules to this swap?
Are you willing to send at least a medium item per claim?
(If not then you will not be approved.)
Are you at least 16 years old?  Yes/No
Who and what do you claim for crafting? If you do not know yet/it's the beginning of the swap, you have 1 week after being approved to claim someone:
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt.  Yes/No
Have you posted in the discussion thread already? If you say yes and haven't I will not approve you. If you say no I will not approve you. Discussion thread found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=391769.msg4642259#msg4642259 Yes/No
Quiz: What do you have to do if someone who is a non-bday swapper sends you a gift?
Quiz 2: How long do you have to send out after making your claim?

If it is NOT your birthday and you want to SEND TO A BIRTHDAY CRAFTSTER:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- November 2011 Birthday Swap (Non-Bday Craftster)
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address, including country and properly formatted for shipping:
Chosen craftster and item (if you know):
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt. Yes/No
I understand that I will be getting a thank you card and not a package for this swap.  Yes/No

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZERS VIA PM AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Please make sure to post in the combined Gallery/Discussion Thread to keep up with updates:

Links to Previous Birthday Swap Rounds

June 2011 Birthday List
June 2011 Swap Discussion and Gallery
July 2011 Birthday List
July 2011 Swap Discussion and Gallery
October 2011 Birthday List
October 2011 Birthday Swap Discussion and Gallery

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011 05:50:07 PM by TroubleT » THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011 02:07:34 PM »

Birthday Participants
AMIFRIENDS - Nov. 14 - (0,0,1) - receiving 1 gift
peachyinthe916 - Nov. 29 -(0,0,1) - receiving 1 gift
angelxwing - Nov. 18 - (0,0,1) - receiving 1 gift
ceemonster - Nov. 9 - (0,0,1) - receiving 1 gift
rubylynns - Nov. 28 - (0,0,1) - receiving 1 gift
nannychelle - Nov 18 - (1,0,1) - receiving 1 gift
green r my tear$ -Nov 16 - (0,0,1) - receiving 1 gift

Non Birthday Participants
TroubleT - (0,0,1)

Claims

Sent
Received
Late with Communication
Contact Organizer ASAP!

Send by Nov. 16

peachyinthe916 to angelxwing for a crochet slouchy hat and some feathers

Nov 17
angelxwing to ceemonster for an octopus related item

Nov 19

ceemonster to rubylynns for a pinterest/etsy fav jewelry surprise

Nov 20
TroubleT to AMIFRIENDS for a Pinterest surprise
AMIFRIENDS to rubylynns for a "pinteres embroidery

Nov 21
rubylynns to nannychelle for an apron
nannychelle to Peachyinthe916 for potholders, wall hanging, and 1 surprise

Nov 29
nannychelle to GreenRmytears for a set of pillow cases - TroubleT is angeling

Dec 2
greenrmytear$ to nannychelle for a hat and scarf
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011 01:56:41 AM by TroubleT » THIS ROCKS   Logged
angelxwing
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011 05:30:28 PM »

- MODIFIED -
Hello ! My name is Angel Chan, and my birthday is this month ! I'm super excited for my birthday! I live in California, the weather here can be so troublesome sometimes ! I live with my parents and i have a brother Smiley I LOVE LOVE cute things ! such as japanese cute goodies, sanrio, anime , animals too Wink

MY WIST : http://www.wists.com/angelxwing?offset=

Colors - purple, blue, silver , white, and all the fun colors except the gloomy ones > __ <

Things I would LOVE to recieve:
 - SURPRISES ! i love to be surprised Smiley anything crafted is good ! i just love the thought that someone puts in thinking about getting/ crafting a present for me !
 - furry pencil pouch !
 - bags to hold my crafty stuff around !
- umbrellas ! ( the weather here is very troublesome as i've said before Sad ) ( easy to carry ones or transparent ones ! ) ( if your area sells funky umbrellas, please get me one ! theres none here ! )

Crafted Items:
 - cute string/voodoo dolls Smiley
- furry/fabric/felt/ whatever other fabric plush ! i would love cute ones please !
 - CROCHETED wrist warmers up to my elbow Smiley preferably black or white Wink
                    - yeti amigurumi plushie - short one with horns and paws !
                    - slouchy hat ! i never found those !
 - SEWN hoopla ! check out my wist !
 -JEWELRY - loaded charm bracelets
               - necklaces with cute pendants or a design of your own Wink
               - hanging earrings ! i like long cute ones Wink studs are fine too ! but preferably hanging ones Cheesy
               - hair extensions Smiley
 - PAPER CRAFTS ?
   - hand carved / store bought stamps ! ( check out my wist for some Wink )
   - quilled craft? ( never had one, so i would love one Smiley )
- POLYMER CLAY - pendants, decorations, anything cute Smiley
-STENCILED t-shirts with cool sayings !

THEMES :
- disney
- japanese
- harry potter
- cute monsters / gnomes ( like gnomeo in juliet gnomes )
- anime ( totoro, all hayao miyazaki movies ) ( fairy tail )
- alice in wonderland
- CUTENESS <3

SUPPLIES :
- faux fur !! ( bright colors )
- cute fabric !
- jump rings
- MOD PODGE PLEASE.
- yarn ( http://www.michaels.com/red-heart-buttercup/nw0629,default,pd.html?start=15&cgid=products-yarnandneedlecrafts-yarn )
- small sized crocheted yarn ! (white preferably)
- shrinky dink supplies
- hand carving stamp kit
- different colored stamp pads
- crafty punches ( those with shapes or borders )
- paint brushes ( i moved recently and cant find any of them )
- GLOW IN THE DARK paint
- pretty feathers for crafts
-felting kit! the one with the stab stab stab (;

Extras:
-wall stickers
-chocolate
-candy
-cute erasers / led pencils Smiley

thank you Smiley
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011 06:20:28 PM by angelxwing » THIS ROCKS   Logged

peachyinthe916
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011 06:13:34 PM »

Hi! My name is Paige. On Nov. 29th I'll be celebrating my 23rd birthday. I'm currently a college student living with my boyfriend Gabe and our multitude of freshwater fish tanks. I'm a born and raised California girl currently living in Sacramento. I'm studying journalism with a minor in women's studies.

Here are a few of my favorite things:
Music: the Horrorpops, Misfits, Danzig, AFI, NoFX, Bad Religion, No Doubt
Movies: Titanic, Crybaby, The Little Mermaid, Grease, Grandma's boy, Warriors
TV Shows: King of the Hill, Jeopardy, Gossip Girl, Project Runway
Colors: Pink, Purple, Black, Grey, Silver, Turquoise, Gold

PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/pw236/ (I just got a pinterest so there isnt much on there yet)
ETSY FAVORITES:  http://www.etsy.com/people/degrassidrpout/favorites?ref=si_fav
RAVELRY FAVORITES: http://www.ravelry.com/people/peachwilshen/favorites

Crafted Items:
Sewn:
Bag: change pouch, tote, messenger, wristlet
Oven mits/pot holder - Thanks nannychelle!
Place mats/mug rug
Wall hanging - Thank you nannychelle!
Embroidery/cross stitch hoop
Container for my yarn stash

Clay/Sculpted:
I collect vinyl art toys from Kidrobot (www.kidrobot.com) so I would love some sculpted figurines and/or key chains
Handmade stamps, possibly a P or one of my nicknames: peach, peewee, pay pay, miz kitty

Paper Art:
Decorated journals and notebooks
Paper for notes, stationary
Xmas cards, gift tags

Jewelry/Accessories:
Earrings, studs and drop/dangly
Tight fitting bracelet or cuff
Long pendant/locket necklace
Hair accessories: bobby pins, snaps and barrettes

Crochet/Knit:
(Since I can crochet, but not knit, I would especially love anything knit!)
I love multicolored yarns, color work, fair isle, etc.
Scarf: long and skinny style
Hat: slouchy beret/tam, beanie
Mittens/gloves
Amigurumi-fish/sea creature, dog, cat, bunny, etc.

Art:
Any type of hang-able wall art is great, I have an array of posters, pen, pencil and printed art on the walls in my apt.

Baked Goods:
Im a sucker for sweets: candy, cookies, etc.
I like dark chocolate, vanilla, mint, cherry and strawberry

Extras:
Supplies (I crochet, cross stitch and sew)
Scraps: fabric or yarn
Patterns: beginner to advanced crochet patterns, beginner sewing patterns, cross stitch
Yarn: the more colorful the better!
Spinning kit, this is something I would love to learn!

Surprise me! Hopefully somewhere in this list is something that inspires your crafty skills but if not, surprise me! Who doesnt love a good surprise?

Thank you! And happy birthday to all the other Nov. bday babes! Smiley

Modified: 11/11/11
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011 09:39:51 AM by peachyinthe916 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011 06:19:38 PM »

Hello fellow November babies!!
(And awesome non-birthday swappers!!)

Im Caitlin (also called Cate) and I will be turning 27 on November 9th. I live just outside Philadelphia, PA  (USA) with my fur baby, Finn, who is a three year old male Shih Tzu. I am currently unemployed after being laid off from the recruiting department of a law firm but I am turning it into a positive and am back at school, completing my associate degree in Liberal Arts while trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

I enjoy traveling (especially to Europe but haven't been anywhere lately) and musical theater (both performing in and going to see it). Im also a big fan of Steampunk/Neo-Victorian. Avid reader - have a Kindle but still read actual books on occasion. Favorite TV shows include Bones, The West Wing, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Haven, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, Castle, Warehouse 13, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and The Mentalist. Favorite movies include The Last Unicorn, The Labyrinth, Sleeping Beauty (and really, anything Disney), The Sound of Music, The Wizard of Oz, Se7en, Memento, and anything having to do with the Muppets. Cant forget Harry Potter, Harry Dresden or the X-Men. In short, I am a big dork, yes. I also love anything Irish, the Cheshire Cat, sea monsters (obviously and especially those that look like hippocampi, the half horse, half fish version of a sea horse) unicorns, dragons, butterflies, octopods and dolphins.

Crafting, I am mostly a jewelry maker focused on beading, steampunk, upcycling and most recently, chainmaille. I also do a little paining and some clay work and am new to cross-stitch but I love it. I used to knit but because of a health condition, needles have become a bit hard on my hands though I do still play with my knifty knitter on occasion. I'm also leaning how to crochet but that is going very very very slowly. Favorite colors include purple, black, teal, turquoise, pink and red. I adore black teas (especially loose leaf) and have just started experimenting with digital photography.

Thanks so much for reading!

Crafts:
- Bags! I love any kind of bags. Purses, totes, wristlets...
- Journals. (Handbound would be lovely.)
- Jewelry box.
- Hippocampus Stuffie/plushie! Like this one - http://www.etsy.com/listing/59782173/sewing-pattern-make-a-merhorse-mythical
- Knitted socks. Looove socks but knee highs that fit are hard to find!! Size 8 feet with 18inch calves.
- Knitted slippers. Oh so cozy. I hate wearing shoes at home so slippers are wonderful.
- Jewelry.  Necklaces especially. And earrings. (see pinterest WANT board for style ideas)
- Amigurami/plushies/stuffies/poppets of characters from the above mentioned books and tv shows. I will be more specific if this is picked. (Jaime Lannister is especially lusted after as I have his siblings in various mediums.)
- Corset (not a medium, I know! Sorry.)
- Home made soaps/lotions/lip balm
- Monster hoodie
- Kindle Keyboard cover
- Knit/Crochet/Sewn scarves. Especially a Slytherin or Ravenclaw one or something like one seen on my pinterest.
- Wall art. Painted, upcycled, hoopla. Whatever your medium is!
- A pinterest (http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/) surprise (so much here, seriously, especially on the WANT board)!!

Craft Kits:
(A How To kit for any of the following crafts would be amazing.)
- Crochet
- Lip balm making
- Mineral eyeshadow making
- Resin
- Bookbinding

Supplies:
- Jewelry findings. Clasps and charms especially appreciated.
- Jewelry tools. Especially a metal ring mandrel.
- Beads. All kinds though I do tend to favor glass and natural over acrylic.
- Steampunk supplies; keys, gears, clock hands, general shiny bits. Anything brass or copper colored.
- Shrinky Dink Paper
- Magnetic sheets/paper to make word poetry.
- Diamond Glaze
- 1inch glass squares/scrabble tiles
- 10ft long yarn pieces for Rapunzel Scarves (black, white, gray, blue, green, brown, silver, gold)
- Wooden embroidery hoops, Aida fabric, needles, thread, patterns or other cross-stitch supplies

Extras:
- Tea!!
- Chocolate is good, too, but none with cherries or coconut.
- Dog treats and toys for Finn.

Thanks again and happy birthday to those who are celebrating this month! ♥♥♥
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
AMIFRIENDS

I LOVE MONKEYS!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011 07:43:22 PM »

FOA:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!
hello !!! my name is Perla,  i live in Mexico, my B-day is the 14 th. turning ...ahem! lot of years =P.
im a stay home mom with 2 kids, girl and a boy. i loove to crafting. thats the other thing i do when im on my "mom time out " (yes, and even if im not he,he).
THINGS I LOVE:
i love this month for 2 many  reasons , first of all my B-day =), and the second , this is the "dia de los muertos " month , based on this, i love  all of this items:
-frida kahlo
-catrinas (lady skulls with very fancy dresses, and hats, and laces etc..)
-cute skulls, or paper mache, fabric, felt skulls, not the violent ones just like the sugar skulls type.
In other themes i love these too:
-alice in wonderland
-coraline
-monkeys
-matrioshkas
-yeti
My favorite colors are: turquoise, pink, purple, lime green, brown, beige... iM NOT ALERGIC but i hate smoking.
THINGS ID LOVE TO RECIVE:  (please, please NOT t shirts, thanks )
-i love stuffies with any of the theme i love.
- embroidery hooplas
-fabric dolls
-messenger bags
-amigurumis
-journal book with a cool front decoration
-- Wall Art (Paintings, emboidery quotes, hooplas)
SUPPLIES:
-patterns (especially dolls, amigurumis, or bags any type)
-cute fabric
-hand carve stamp kit
-modge podge ( here is so impossible to get =(
-yarn to make amigurumis

Extras:
-i collect postcard
-magnets from the place you live
-candies, chocolate, anything!!!!

or surprise me !!! i love it!!!!--claimed by TroubleT  TKS!!

and a lot of more ideas here:
my wist: http://www.wists.com/AMIFRIENDS
and my pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/amifriends/

any question please just ask.
thank you!!!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011 07:13:08 AM by AMIFRIENDS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I DON,T NEED TO GET ORGANIZED. I JUST NEED A BIGGER CRAFT ROOM =)

Im up for personal swaps...

My wists:
http://www.wists.com/AMIFRIENDS

my pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/amifriends/
rubylynns
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011 06:02:09 AM »

About Me:
  Hi my name is Ruby and my birthday is November 28th, I will be.....30 ahhh.  I live in Ohio and am a married stay at home mom to a wild little boy, almost 3.  I love all things vintage, cute and girly.  Happy birthday everyone!

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/rubylynns/  good boards to look at embroidery I want, diy it, mental note learn to knit or crochet, hunger games.

Etsy Faves:  http://www.etsy.com/people/rubylynns/favorites?ref=si_fav

Things I would love

Big wish: Granny squares, I have recently became obsessed with  granny squares. Things you can make me with granny squares.  Place mats, I use them on my end table, small throw, pillow cover, scarf. 
Crafted Items:   
   Hoopla
   Christmas themed mug rug
   Apron
   bags, I love all kinds of bags
   stuffies
   earrings vintage, fun, or big
   bracelets
   necklaces, long ones.
   amigurumis, I dont have any yet but Id like to start
   knitted or crochet arm warmers granny square arm warmers would be amazing!
   knitted or crochet spats
   Surprise me I have a ton of stuff on pinterest. 
Supplies
   fabric, I love fat quarters
   vintage embroidery patterns
   simple sewing patterns for accessories or boys clothes
   crochet needle and yarn, Id like to learn cotton yarn please =)
   funky scrapbook paper, I dont scrapbook but I like fun paper
   cute little note cards
Themes:
   Hunger games I love the books!
   Nerdy
   Mario brothers
   Barbie Dolls
   Granny squares =)
   Owls or cute little birds
   Pin ups
   Skulls, i like the cute ones with a bow
   Vintage anything

Colors
   pink think hot
   aqua
   limeish green
   blues

Dislikes
   Orange
   I dont want any clothes

Thanks every one!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

nannychelle
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011 07:04:02 AM »

;DAbout Me:
  Hi my name is Michelle and my birthday is November 18th, I am older than dirt according to my grandson.  I live in South Carolina and I am a wife, mother, grandmother and a blessed child of God. I just love pretties and bags, anything crocheted.
I love any and all things that are handmade. Crafting is a big part of me  - - It keeps me sane.  

I enjoy camping,watching old movies, crafting and being with my family. Thank you for including me in this swap.

I wish all of my fellow November Birthdays a very happy Birthday! And many more to come!! Grin

My wish list:
Crafted Items:  
   Wall art( any kind)
   lotions ( handmade)
   Apron
A bag big enough to use as a purse/lunch bag/carry all for work
   earrings    
   bracelets
   necklaces, I need them to be at least 18" long.
   head bands
   Journals
   hat and scarf
   pillow cases (any needlework done on them)
   Anything that can be used on a thanksgiving table  

Themes:
Bears
Butterflies
Vintage

Colors
   Purple any shade
   white
   Blue  - Royal and navy
   Tan

Supplies:
   Note Cards
   yarn for crocheting
   stamps
   blank cards and envelopes
   craft paints
   Any needlepoint supplies or patterns

Dislikes
   Clothes

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011 12:04:34 PM by nannychelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011 10:15:07 PM »

Happy Birthday to me Ohh and you all as well!! Grin My username is green r my tear$.  My birthday is 11*16.  I am proud to say that I will be 41. I live with my 21 yr old daugther in NorCal.  I enjoy cooking, grilling, baking, and SEWING!!

My Wish List:

Amy Butler Apron made of any of the below designers if possible with matching towel or head scarf for when I am grilling(size L/XL)
Amy Butler Weekender Bag with matching wallet
Vintage hand embroidered tea towels or pillowcases at least 2 please thank you!! claimed by nannychelle
Crocheted/knitted Hat: slouchy beret/tam, beanie
Hello Kitty Face Pillow
Body Necklace/Shoulder Necklace (picture below)
EarLaces (picture below)
http://beautyonblast101.com/60-gold-diva-long-neckla60.html
http://beautyonblast101.com/gold-shoulder-necklace.html
http://beautyonblast101.com/silver-egyptian-ankh-earlace.html
Cappuccino Mug Set with a vintage design on them

Theme:
Butterflies not to girlie by not to nature
Polka Dots
Vintage inspired motifs
Spiritual Inspired
Grapes/Wine/Vino

Colors I like:
Blue Green Gold Teal Buff

Colors/Theme I dislike:
Orange Evil Images  

Supplies:
Note cards with my name on them with different  backgrounds
Amy Butler, David Butler, Alexander Henry, Robert Kaufmann fat quarters fabrics
Corset kit
Machine embroidery designs (Hus, vip, vp3 formats)
Machine embroidery threads
Rubber Stamp with KG&S embossed on the stamp
Flour Sack Tea Towels 28x28
Stabilizer for machine embroidery (cut away tear away or aqua magic)

Extras:
Kit Kats, Teas (Not Earl Grey), Hot Tamales, Pyrex baking anything, Nail Polish, Cookbook about grilling, and anything remotely like anything I have metioned.  

SIDE NOTE: I do not smoke and I do not like smoke other than from the grill. Please do not send me poorly crafted items AS I Do Not Send poorly crafted items THANKS IN ADVANCE!!  Ask questionS and have fun.  
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011 10:30:35 PM by green r my tear$ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Flaunt a Shimmery Peach Eye for Prom
How to Use a Foam Roller When Exercising
Get a Super-Strong Core With Easy Squats and Sit-Ups
Try a Side-Hand Plank to Get Long and Lean
Get Amazing Arms Using Water Bottles Instead of Weights!
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...