A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap - November 2011 Gallery  (Read 41731 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Brackish Potato
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011 02:55:27 PM »

alwaysinmyroom blessed me with a Christmas Countdown ATC just because she's so nice. It's too cute not to share here! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011 05:02:36 PM »

Oooooo that is nice, Brackish!  alwaysinmyroom is so sweet!  <3  she also makes wonderful tiny stuffies.  ^_^

And I love those mushrooms that mintdawn made!!!  I absolute love her style!  It makes me want to start a mushroom theme!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
mintdawn
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2011 06:54:32 PM »

one of them i was really inspired by this image:

its a 300 piece puzzle my daughter has actually. its way better than im able to do at this point. i dunno how they even did that. Tongue its past my reckoning. its probably digital.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011 08:40:42 PM »

Brackish Potato--I just adored your idea for your countdown calendar and wanted to be a part of it! Grin

I have a feeling that after the holidays, I will be doing more ATC's and maybe putting a countdown of my own as a theme, if you don't mind me stealing that idea!

what a lovely way to remember the holidays and your fellow craftsters...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2011 07:20:14 AM »

Brackish Potato--I just adored your idea for your countdown calendar and wanted to be a part of it! Grin

I have a feeling that after the holidays, I will be doing more ATC's and maybe putting a countdown of my own as a theme, if you don't mind me stealing that idea!

what a lovely way to remember the holidays and your fellow craftsters...

Yay!  You should join us again!  ^_^

I know, I love her countdown theme!  But how she is displaying them really makes it!  They are so much fun to make, too! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
mintdawn
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2011 07:57:09 AM »

i love those countdowns also. i have enough from what i received and what i kept for myself to make a halloween advent box for next year. i'll still be taking halloween countdowns as a theme though Tongue so i can have more to switch out so its different every year. then gotta figure what to put in the advent pockets. candy, watch a horror flick coupons, carve a pumpkin today, a halloween or samhain craft or ritual could be in a pocket, hang up the day of the dead banner. i want it to be interactive and halloween rocks so bad. worse than christmas for me. i really want to bring rituals into it also to give it some meaning as well as the spooky fun aspect. like burning samhain incense, baking, eating and laying out soul cakes for the dead. to me spirituality is universal. i don't have to be a 'wiccan' to adopt some of their customs. i have a xmas tree. i'm not christian or pagan. its just for understanding, respect, memorial and joyfulness, giving life more meaning than walmart.

also i got like 6 atcs from 3 different people yesterday but i left them in my glove box. a (Mod35tBabe)weight loss motivation, some sugar skulls(millie) and (RaeRaggs) raven. one was marked arrived at post opened but there were still two atcs in it. ill get mantis to bring them in when he comes home. he's wanting so badly to do this swap. i think he's got 3 atcs out (one to me, one that is printed on the desk of altered art that he did and another one) but he's doing shifts like he worked til 4am...came home 4 hrs then went back to work for meetings at 8am. he's just a lost cause right now with work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brackish Potato
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2011 09:07:23 AM »

I'm always inspired by my fellow craftsters! I didn't even know what ATC's were before I became a member. It's so fun to have the work of so many talented artists in my home. I have a display board for my ATC's and most everyone who visits my home asks about them and I can tell them all about my virtual buddies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
MargiePoo
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2011 10:38:02 AM »

I am so terrible.  I received these awesome cards a while ago and am just now getting around to posting them.  I am working on my masters right now and between that and work, I feel like I am constantly scrambling for time. It always helps getting lovelies in teh mail.

The horse is called "Country Horse" and it was made by the talented RaeRaggs.  It fulfilled my artist choice request.

The seconded one is by none other than JillyBeans.  It is the letter A from my Harry Potter Alphabet.  Avis is the spell that send birds out of your wand.  The perfect addition to my collection.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2011 11:11:29 AM »

I love the weight loss motivation theme!  I might need that for January! Cheesy

I do miss making ATC's and inchies...I drag out my albums and tell people a little about each person (from my stalking and such Cheesy)...I have my favorites displayed and rotate those out...it is like a secret world sometimes...I also got a new printer/scanner!!  I am such a sucky photographer of these so it will motivate me to join again!

I love seeing new people sign up for this and previous people continue to inspire and create!

(the bows are so tiny and cute on the country horse ATC! Cheesy)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011 11:12:27 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
RaeRaggs

RaeRaggs

http://raeraggs.blogspot.com/

« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2011 12:10:06 PM »

Here is my crafting themed card from CoryJo called "I <3 crafting"

This is a sewn map of the route for a motorcycle rally for charity.  It was from my "inspired by my pinterest" theme made by Mod35tbabe.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC personal swap? I spy quilt square swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set Custom White Balance Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Copy Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Macro/Close-up Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Beach/Snow Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Backlight Function
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...