Welcome to the Vintage Christmas Altered Tin Swap! We are keeping this swap small....a lean mean, craftin' machine!GALLERY!!! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395478.0
Swap name: Vintage Christmas Altered Tin Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: cackle, co-organizer rackycoo
Sign-up date range: November 1-November 5 or until swap is filled.
Date to send item by: December 1
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 16
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Must be at least 18
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Vintage Christmas Altered Tin Swap
Ho, ho, ho! Welcome to the Vintage Christmas Altered Tin Swap! Let's craft something from the days when Christmas was a little less rushed and definitely more hand made!
Alter the outside of an Altoid tin with your chosen inspiration, then fill it with goodies and/or make the inside a shrine dedicated to the memories of Christmas past.
For those new to altered tins there is a tutorial posted by rackycoo here.... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374080.0
Surprise your partner with your own twist on the theme or discuss what your preferences are...either is fine if both agree.
Extras are okay if agreed upon by both partners, but the tin itself is the only requirement. There is plenty of time to craft, so make sure you do something spectacular!
We reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of poor communication and/or late sending.
It is a requirement to post in the thread so everyone can keep up with announcements.
Please check into the thread regularly and communicate with the organizers if problems occur or you will be late.
Don't make us tell Santa to put coal in your stocking!
If you want to participate, information to send to both cackle AND rackycoo:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Vintage Christmas Altered Tin Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Optional for your partners reference;
What are some things about Christmas that you love?
What are some things that don't appeal to you?
PARTICIPANTS (*= needs to post in the thread)