A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,077
Currently Running With Scissors:
746 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap Nov 2011 - Open to All! (Nov. 1 - 14, 2011)  (Read 5353 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011 08:10:25 AM »

Hi! My name is Tamra and I am a SAHM living in Oklahoma City area in Oklahoma, USA. My son is 3 years old and is a typical rambunctious energetic kid. I am an Air Force wife (hubby's currently on a long deployment) who gets to stay at home all day and craft! We have no allergies to have to worry about here Smiley

Any of my boards are open to craft from except the Things I have made and Ideas for Megan and Chris boards.

My favorite colors tend to be blue, green, and brown, though I mostly wear blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I very much enjoy earth tones and jewel tones while my least favorite colors include neons, pastels, and pink (think girly pink darker pinks/mauves are perfectly OK!). I also collect owls and turtles Smiley And have recently found a love for aprons! I am planning on setting up my own business in the next couple of years and would love to have aprons as part of the uniforms, so I want to get a nice eclectic group of them before I start up! Otherwise, I think my pinterest does say a lot about me and the things I like, so dont feel you have to replicate anything on there!

http://pinterest.com/tcmatteson/

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Modus Operandi
Paint Hussie

handpainted and repurposed vintage items

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011 07:47:10 AM »

yay for round 2!

Im Amie. Im 28 years old, happily married for a year and live in Michigan. I have a 9-month old kitten named Milo. Been crafting and doing art since I could walk practically! I work full time with teen girls in a boarding school. I have two online businesses. I am a HUGE University of Michigan football fan.

http://pinterest.com/enamor/

All of my boards and likes are fair game. My Style will give you ideas on colors I like and stuff I would wear- Teals, browns, grey, pink. Handmade Stuff I Love, Art and Prints and the DIY and Tutorials would be good places to get inspiration on ideas. I have also added some items to these boards that would be great Christmas presents! Good Eats might be challenging, but if you want to make me something with pumpkin, chocolate, or peanut butter I wont complain!   Grin
 For Our Home are things I like design wise,  to decorate with or things we could use in our apartment. For Kitty is a small list, but hes easy to please (ie: catnip or fur).

likes: teal, blue, brown, pink, grey. Vintage designs, cute animals and forrest critters, anything Michigan, silver jewelry, buttons- the sew on kind, vintage and retro fabrics, typeography, 80's cartoons, stuffed animals, scarves, ric-rac.

Dislikes: earrings (not pierced), gold, neon colors, green, red.

I also have an extensive craft supply collection of just about anything, so if you want to work out little extras to include with packages, let me know!   Wink
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011 07:48:50 AM by Modus Operandi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shops! http://www.enamor.etsy.com

enamorweddingshttp://www.enamorweddings.etsy.com

Pinteresthttp
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011 01:19:44 PM »

Yay for round 2! My name is Liz I live in southern IL USA with two Doxies, Buttons and Alathea or Laylay as we call her. My BF and I have been making noises about moving in together soon, which will be nice since we live an hour and a half apart.  Angry He has his own board on my pintrerest so feel free to pick off his board too, Im using all the crafts I recive for him as christmas presents Grin. All my boards are open for picking. I love candy as an extra especially if your shipping from another country   and If you're sending from a different country I'll prolly ask for a newspaper, my bf likes to collect them, so far Ive gotten one from London and Ierland.

http://pinterest.com/scarlet_nights/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011 03:10:26 PM »

I'm Ann and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I recently moved to a new pharmacy job with a bit more responsibility, and that's fun. I live with my husband in a flat and we're working on unpacking all our stuff after the move. I want to get a dog some day, but until then it's just us and the dust bunnies. We've both got pack rat-tendencies so there are plenty of boxes to unpack still Tongue

I've got a niece named Sally who's 17 months old and if you want to craft for her she's got her own pinboard. My husband wears 5XL (us size) and I think I'm a medium or small.

One of the smaller rooms will be my craft room, and I'm so excited to have a room for my creative mess. There's a wall I'll use for crafty artwork so anything pinterest inspired for that wall would be great. But there should be lots to pick from I hope.

I've got no allergies, I love recycled and repurposed things and I'm a yarnaholic =)

http://pinterest.com/annchen82/

All boards are fair game for inspiration, and exact replicas are not needed. Some pins are things I've received or made, but they should be clearly marked.

Thanks if you pick me! Feel free to PM me about anything Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to knit for cloth pads Smiley
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

"this kid is driving me craaaazy!"-Robert Munchs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011 03:25:37 PM »

Hey Folks!  Happy to join this round! 
The necessary stats:
~From: Saskatchwen, Canada.  The easiest province to draw!
~Age: 29... oh so close to 30... okay 6 more months, but still, to close.
~Pets: 1 Cat, who is ever so 'helpful'
~PetsKids: 3 of em- Boy- 6.5, Boy 3.8, Girl 1.8
~Relationship status: wonderfully, happily, married to a wonderful man who has just taken up chainmaille, of all things Cheesy
~ALLERGIES:  Sulphites (these are in everything from soaps to food items, they hide under any number of names, including but not limited to mollasses, concentrated lemon juice, and caramel color)  Alpaca (which is so very sad)  and Scents (which is more of a sensitivity, but I don't like itchy eyes much)

I'm a pretty big fan of color, but my favorite combination right now is purple grey and yellow.  My least favorite colors are dark greens, and burgandy.  They remind me of my mothers bathroom in the 90's. *shudder*

My pinterest is all over the board, since I like any number of things that don't at all seem to relate to each other. 
 The boards that are not to be crafted from or have inspiration pulled from are "Places I'd like to go",  "recipes to try", "Halloween", "cake".
You can craft from "Craft ideas", but that's more for things I'd like to try.

Last but not least, the link!
http://pinterest.com/belladune/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011 03:27:16 PM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011 07:37:47 AM »

Yay, I'm on the list! Game on! I'm Aida and I'm from the Philippines (I'm so far away, I know T.T). I'm an engineering graduate, still trying to find a job. I love geeky things, musicals, books. I also appreciate humor tending to the nerdy programming side because of my major. My favorite colors are the darker shades of greens and blues. All my boards are fair game for crafting or inspiration, except for the stuff I've made and received from swaps ones (but they do show a lot about me). I'm still adding more pins, slowly but surely!

pinterest link
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
Saintcady
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011 08:38:15 AM »

Hello! My name is Cady and I live in Portland, Oregon with my husband and our 3-year-old son Max. I'm a full time student and stay at home mom.

I love purple, dragons, geeky stuff, and earrings. You will notice a complete absence of clothing for me - let's keep it that way. Max loves trains and animals the best.

Please, nothing scented, and try to keep projects away from smoke and furry pets.

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/saintcady/

The board Swap Potential is probably the most direct board, but feel free to just take inspiration from some of the others (like the Quotes & Signs board, or Geek Joy, or Kid Stuff). Probably steer away from the Projects I've Done board. I'm happy to answer any questions! Thank you in advance! <3

Note: I've already been claimed for an owl pillow and fabric pens.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011 12:58:00 PM by Saintcady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011 02:35:34 PM »

I'm Kassie and I live in Idaho with my sweet husband and our 10 month old little girl.
I wear a lot of neutrals..greys, navy, black, white and I like pops of color in my accessories. I don't really know what else to put on here since we have a huge variety on our Pinterest. When claiming something, just contact me about colors or specifics. Thanks!!

My Pinterest link: www.pinterest.com/kgroll
You may choose from the "Make This For My Bug" board as well as the "Make This For Us" board.
*My Pinterest is for some reason putting things from my little one board to the make this board. Please PM me before making an offical claim from there.*
However, if you see something on another board that you are capable of making, just PM me about it =)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011 03:48:23 PM by klg_jlg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwitht hegrizls.com
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011 10:41:15 PM »

Hi everyone!

I'm Kristin. Im 27, originally from Las Vegas, Nevada, but currently living in Eugene, Oregon. I am going to school for my pharmacy degree, and my fiance(Brandon, 29) and I have two cats( Samantha and Darth Maul) and a brand new puppy (Loki the black and tan chihuahua) I also take joint ownership of two yellow labs ( Roxy and Koda) and an old orange cat ( Bizkit)

I wear a lot of darker colors, but I like colorful accessories. I love green, blue, black and pink, black and green, brown and blue,ocean colors, and black and white. I love Disney and Pixar movies, True Blood, mermaids, Koi Fish, "Cute" zombies, rainbows, polar bears, alligators,dragons,  dachsunds  and labs ( well, all dogs really), the Hunger Games series,the Denver Broncos, homemade soap, sparkly stuff, and about a million other things. My fiance loves the Oakland Raiders, and he is addicted to his video games. I make jewelry and do some papercrafting, and I am currently in the process of learning to cross stitch. I would love to learn to crochet and quilt at some point.

We have no allergies, but I can be sensitive to cigarette smoke and musk scents. The smoke is less of a concern than musk scents, but musk scents are really only a concern if you plan on crafting a homemade soap, etc.

I am currently reorganizing my pin boards, but it is a slow process. You are welcome to craft from any board, and you can feel free to put your own interpretation on anything too. If you have any questions about any items, colors, etc let me know!

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kodaroxydogs/

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011 08:07:22 AM by KodaNRoxyDogs » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mezcraft
IIIIIII made it myself!!!

I'm a maker. I make stuff.

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011 07:05:44 AM »

Hello Folks

My name is Michelle and I am from Stratford, Ontario, Canada.  I will give you warning- this is the small town that Justin Bieber is from. You may notice there is no Bieber on my Pinterest. I would like to keep it that way.

I am 30 years old and I make props for Theatre.  I have a Scottie Dog, and a mean ole cat that I love. I have a realllllly geeky husband (maybe he is just a boy, I don't know..) I have a board on pinterest just for him, so if you are in the mood to make a geektastic craft (as in anything Dr. Who) - His board is entitled "Things my hubby thinks are cool" is the one.  I just looked over my pinterest and I think that all of my boards are applicable. Anything from any of my boards would be awesome.

I also feel that if you are simply inspired by something on the pinterest but want to put your own spin on it that you should go for it. Get down with your crafty self.

I am an avid learner of embroidery, and have started a hoopla wall in my home, I like to do sculpture, and love a challenge so this should be an interesting swap.

My only logistical request is that nothing is scented, or too smoky. Other than that have yourself a ball!

http://pinterest.com/mezcraft/

Rock on!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair How To: The Modern Quiff
A Hassle-Free Routine For Getting Rid of Split Ends
3 Summer Hairstyles To Beat The Heat
Quick Tips to Fight Frizzy Hair
Hair How To: The Gatsby Girl Look
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...