A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,157
Currently Running With Scissors:
435 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap Nov 2011 - Open to All! (Nov. 1 - 14, 2011)  (Read 6432 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: November 01, 2011 03:14:05 AM »

Swap name:Ongoing Pinterest Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SevsOnlyGirl
Co-Organiser: rlynn
Sign-up date range: Nov. 1 - Nov. 30, 2011
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after claim

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Additional Age requirement? No

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
Please do not post in the thread until you have been approved by the organiser. You will not be approved until you post in the discussion/gallery thread and have sent your questionnaire to the organiser.  The discussion/gallery thread is here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393911.0

1 - This swap is NOT chain style.  You may choose from anyone's list once they are posted.

2 - This swap is for either one medium or three small items for each claim.  A medium item is one that takes 2 or more hours, $10 - $30, some examples are a single necklace or bracelet or a scarf.  A small item is one that takes 2 or less hours, $10 or less, some examples are earrings/wallets/pouches/bookmarks.

3 - Once you have been approved, you may post in the list thread.  Your post should look like this:
         - your location and a brief bio (include allergies in red please)
         - your Pinterest link
         - list of boards that are to be used for this swap, or simply say something like "all my boards are game"

4 - This swap is for crafted items, not supplies.  However, you may feel free to put 'extras' in your packages if you like.

5 - Remember, the more items and bigger variety of items you have on your Pinterest; the more likely it is for you to be chosen.

6 - You may have up to 2 claims outstanding at a time unless you are FOC, then you may have up to 3 outstanding claims at a time.

7 - Swap angels will only be provided if you are flaked on.  If you are flaked on, you will only receive an angel for as many packages as you have sent.  If you were claimed for 3 packages and you sent 2 packages and one package was flaked on - you would not receive a swap angel.

8 - When you wish to choose someone, please send a PM to the both Organisers and the Reciever.  At that point, please request the address from the receiver.

9 - Everyone must make at the least, one claim per month.

9 - Required: good communication; PM to choose someone; PM the DC# or receipt; PM when you receive as well as posting a 'Thank You' in the gallery (even if you can't take photos).  Please put "Pinterest Swap" in the subject line of all PMs.  At the minimum, please tell me if it is a send or receive, the senders username, receivers username and the item.  Otherwise we may be a tad crazy trying to figure it out. Cheesy

10 - Please try to remember to list the items you are receiving in your post once you have been claimed for them.

If you want to participate, information to send to both organizers:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Your Pinterest link:  

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

Swappers:

1 - SevsOnlyGirl
2 - rlynn
3 - Homerof2
4 - SMLounsbury
5 - sweetyetevil
6 - Alchemy513
7 - AMIFRIENDS
8 - Ffrogg526
9 - zzdia
10 - Saintcady
11- Annchen
12- Belladune
13- tcmatteson
14- Modus Operandi
15- scarlet_nights
16- KodaNRoxyDogs
17- klg_jlg
18- mezcraft
19 - redpopsicles
20 - Mod35tBabe
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011 04:57:37 PM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011 08:51:36 AM »

*the number in front of the username is how many times that member has been claimed by others*

2 SevsOnlygirl 1 claim total, 1 sent, 0 received
2 rlynn 2 claim total, 0 sent, 2 received  
2 Homerof2 4 claim total, 0 sent, 4 received - ready for feedback
2 SMLounsbury 1 claim total, 0 sent, 1 received - ready for feedback

1 sweetyetevil  2 claim total, 0 sent, 2 received - ready for feedback
2 Alchamy513 4 claim total, 0sent, 4 received - ready for feedback
2 AMIFRIENDS 1 claim total, 0 sent, 1 received - ready for feedback
1 Ffrogg526 2 claim total, 0 sent, 2 received - ready for feedback
1 zzdia 1 claim total, 0 sent, 1 received - ready for feedback
2 Saintcady 2 claim total, 0 sent, 2 received - ready for feedback
1 Annchen 1 claim, 0 sent, 1 received - ready for feedback
2 Belladune 2 claim total, 0 sent, 2 received - ready for feedback
4 tcmatteson 4 claim total, 0 sent, 4 received - ready for feedback

3 Modus Operandi 3 claim, 0 sent, 3 received
2 scarlet_nights 1 claim total, 0 sent, 1 received - ready for feedback
1 KodaNRoxyDogs 1 claim total, 0 sent, 1 received - ready for feedback
1 klg_jlg 1 claim total, 1 sent, 1 received
2 mezcraft 3 claim total, 0 sent, 3 received - ready for feedback
2 redpopsicles 1 claim total, 0 sent, 1 received - ready for feedback

1 Mod35tBabe 2 claim total, 0 sent, 2 received
3 A2K 2 claim total, 0 sent, 2 received - ready for feedback
1 mama24boyz 1 claim total, 0 sent, 1 received - ready for feedback

blue = sent
green = received

Claims:
Due by Nov 15
rlynn-->SevsOnlyGirl for an Adipose stuffie

Due by Nov 16
SMLounsbury --> Alchamy513 for a t-shirt scarf
sweetyetevil --> Ffrogg526 for a hoop
Alchamy513 --> SevsOnlyGirl for a bracelet and some Christmas ornaments

Due by Nov 17
scarlet_nights --> SMLounsbury for a bracelet
AMIFRIENDS --> Homerof2 for a sign/saying hoopla
Alchamy513 --> scarlet_nights for a few candy corn amigurumis
Homerof2 --> SMLounsbury for a Winnie the Pooh quote

Due by Nov 18
SaintCady --> Annchen for a few Star Wars amigurumis

Due by Nov 20
Rlynn --> sweetyetevil for a coffee cup cozy and a necklace
tcmatteson --> rlynn for a gnome hat for Aria and some bracelets for rlynn
Saintcady --> AMIFRIENDS for a yeti amigurumi
Homerof2 --> zzdia for Creativity is Messy

Due by Nov 22
mezcraft --> klg_jig for the drippy rainbow coloured umbrella painting
mezcraft --> tcmatteson for Embroidered Stars
KodaNRoxyDogs --> mezcraft for a Kusudama flower ball ornament
Homerof2 --> Belladune for Mothers of Little Boys

Due by Nov 23
Mod35tBabe --> Alchamy513 for a note pad with a hand made Harry Potter themed cotton cover
sweetyetevil --> SaintCady for an owl pillow and some fabric flower pens

Due by Nov 24
tcmatteson --> Belladune for a set of flower crocheted hot pads

Due by Nov 27
mezcraft --> Modus Operandi for a plush stuffed rhino head
Ffrogg526 --> A2K for an assortment of ornaments (including yarnball ornaments)

Due by Nov 28
redpopsicles --> tcmatteson for an apron
A2K --> mama24boyz for cafe au lait fingerless mitts
Alchamy513 --> redpopsicles for a few wrap bracelets

Due by Nov 29
zzdia --> Mod35tBabe for Schrodinger's Cat is Dead/Alive something

Due by Dec 1
Mod35tBabe --> scarlet_nights for a vintage pattern "shadow box" art
Belladune --> TCmatteson for some hand dyed top
Belladune --> A2K for a kettle dyed top

Due by Dec 2
Homerof2 --> A2K for Nothing is impossible

Due by Dec 3
A2K --> SaintCady for a DPN roll
Modus Operandi --> rlynn for a wood bracelet and another bracelet surprise
tcmatteson --> redpopsicles for an owl bracelet, rock trivet, and Darth Vader magnets

Due by Dec 4
Ffrogg526 --> KodaNRoxyDogs for a drop stitch scarf

Due by Dec 6
mama24boyz --> Modus Operandi for a Queen Annes scarf  
tcmatteson --> Homerof2 for an Alberta, Canada nail plaque

Due by Dec 8
Annchen --> Modus Operandi for a Door Hanger Bouncy Cat Toy and perhaps something more
SevsOnlyGirl --> AMIFRIENDS for a bag

Due by Dec 10
Alchamy513 --> mezcraft for some some steampunk accessories

Due by Dec 11
Modus Operandi --> SMLounsbury for a tinkerbell gift for Harper

Due by Dec 12
Modus Operandi --> A2K for a cow vintage planter pincushion

Due by Dec 16
klg_jlg --> tcmatteson for an apron

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012 08:00:51 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011 04:27:24 PM »

I'm Dawn, I live in mid-Michigan.  I've worked at a college for almost 10 years, before that I ran restaurants! Smiley  I have two children, one 16 and one 10 and I've been married for 12 years.  I like offbeat stuff, dry humor, traveling, reading, documentaries of all sorts...I'm pretty easy to figure out from my Pinterest (I think).  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, I hop on and off all day most of the time. Smiley

My Pinterest:  Pinterest

All my boards are open to craft from or be inspired from!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011 04:35:51 PM »

My name is Robin.  I live in Portland, OR (U.S.) and I am a full time PhD student.  I am also the mother of preschooler extraordinaire, Aria Jae.   I love handmade and I love surrounding my child with handmade. 

If you decide to craft for me: my favorite colors are blue and green.  I love earthy and jewel tones.   I wear a lot of black and sometimes a bit of grey and every once in a while something red, but mostly I wear black.  I like the look of steampunk and Gibbous jewelry and clothing.  I just started teaching a college course this term and would love some great jewelry to dress up my work outfits.

If you decide to craft for Aria: her favorite colors are blue and green as well.  She loves pirates, robots, monsters, rainbows, and elephants.  She also loves the care bears (80s style, before CGI got to them), the 70s animated TV show Godzilla, Ponyo, Batman, Spiderman, and the Hulk (as in the green guy). We dont really do princess stuff around here but we do like fairies, sprites, and gnomes.  I have loads of things I would love for her pinned on my pinterest, including clothing, toys, and accessories.

With the exception of the board titled, "stuff I should make and gift," all other boards are free game.  Exact replicas are not necessary so please feel free to get creative and have fun... 

http://pinterest.com/rlynn/

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011 04:47:09 PM »

Hi, my name is Jessica, I'm 25 and I live in upstate New York. I just moved into a new house (my first rental!) and I'd love some new stuff to decorate! We have a very bohemian living room, and one of our back rooms is astronomy themed. I love Steampunk and geeky stuff, and I'm never opposed to anything with zombies or cephalopods on it!  I'm not really allergic to anything, but mold, dust, and flowery scents make me sneeze.

My favorite color (and the color I primarily wear) is black. I like accents in red (bright or dark) and silver/gray. I do like brown, olive/sage green, and dark orange, but I don't wear them too terribly much. I hate pink and most purples (royal purple is alright), I don't like pastels or white, and I'm not that fond of blue (teal/aquamarine is ok). Neons are alright as a little accent. Wow that sounded picky  Wink. I wear an xl/2xl woman's shirt (although I have more than enough tees right now!) and I can give anyone more precise measurements if they need them! My favorite accessories are fingerless gloves and scarves (if my pinterest wasn't completely obvious...) and I'm starting to wear more hats as well! Ok, that should be it... My Pinterest link is

Alchamy513's Pinterest

I'd say all my boards are game, but pay particular attention to anything to do with clothing and accessories, and my "Future House" board.  Wink
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011 06:31:06 AM by Alchamy513 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
SMLounsbury
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011 04:48:47 PM »

Hey!  Im Stacey from Baltimore, Maryland.  I am a full time student and mama who just so happens to have completed my fall semester early enough to have some crafty fun before I start back in 2012.  Anyway, Im here to play to help get some holiday presents completed for the many lovely individuals in my life.  We have no allergies though we dont love smoke.  Please note that the board labeled Kids is really for Olivia but Pinterest was being dramatic when I tried to edit it.  Lame, I know.

My Pinterest link:  http://pinterest.com/smlounsbury/

All of my boards are game.  Well, except the Stuff Ive Made board.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011 05:05:34 PM »

Hello, I am Beth and I live in Michigan near Detroit. I have a greyhound named Hallo who I love a ton and a boyfriend Sam who I love too Wink. I really do not have a specific style I just like what I like and the boards to check out on my pinterest are any except for crafty things I made, tutorials (those are things I am checking out to make) and halloween since it just passed.
Feel free to also use the quotes should you enjoy making hoops or wall art.
I do have allergies to cats but as long as they are not crawling all over what you send I should be okay.
I am not opposed to any colors but am not fond of pastel shades and a large amount of florescent. I do not wear earrings but I do like bracelets (7in) and necklaces (16-18 in)
I wear a medium shirt and that is all I can think of right now!
http://pinterest.com/sweetyetevil/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AMIFRIENDS

I LOVE MONKEYS!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011 05:35:34 PM »

hello!!!! my name is Perla, im from  Mexico. im a full time mom (i wish to be half time mom and half time craftster he,he but i have to combine both =) a boy of 8 and a missy of 14 .
my favorite colors are, turquoise, pink, lime green, brown, beige. i love amigurumi, stuffies,dolls,hooplas,etc...im especially mad for alice in wonderland, coraline and monkeys
(i really dont like t-shirts. no allergies, but i dont like smoke of cigarretes)
i have lots of examples on my pinterest.
heres the link to it: http://pinterest.com/amifriends/

i have a wist too, and thees more ideas there. but any question just ask.
thank you!!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I DON,T NEED TO GET ORGANIZED. I JUST NEED A BIGGER CRAFT ROOM =)

Im up for personal swaps...

My wists:
http://www.wists.com/AMIFRIENDS

my pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/amifriends/
Homerof2

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011 09:42:49 PM »

I'm Cindy and I live in Alberta, Canada.  I've been married for 26 years and we have 2 sons, ages 20 and 22, and they are both getting married in 2012.  I work part-time at a doctor's office.  On my days off I like to crochet, quilt and cross stitch.  I think you can figure out my style from my Pinterest boards.  I like bright colors, can't stand mint green and baby blue and if you are going to make me a hoop, I'd prefer a solid colored background rather than a print.  If you're unsure about something PM me and I'll gladly answer your questions.

Here's the link:  Pinterest

All my boards are open to pick from with the exception of the food related ones, Things I've Made and Letters of the Alphabet (that's just there for my fun.)  Feel free to use anything from the Signs and Sayings board for hoops or wall art.

I just added a new board called Paper Crafts - if anyone is talented in this area and would like to make me one of the shadow boxes, I'd love you for a very long time  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011 06:07:51 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011 03:23:17 AM »

Hi everyone!!  I'm Rebecca and I live near Charlotte, NC.  I teach music in an elementary school (grades K-5) and I love it!  I have two after school ensembles that rehearse and perform throughout the year.  I am engaged to be married next October!   HUZZAH!  We have 3 daschunds (or close enough) in the house.  Coffee makes the world go round, my tire-cover on my Jeep Liberty says "Life is Good", Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!, I listen to ALL kinds of music.  I don't care for some of the rap music with profane/offensive lyrics but my iPod is loaded up with a bit of everything.  I read constantly and as far as crafts go I crochet (first and foremost), I knit, embroider, play with polymer clay, dabble in jewelry and fiddle with paper crafts!

Just about everything can be used for inspiration.  Please don't use the Men I Lust for board...  that's just for fun.    Or daydreaming.   

http://pinterest.com/musictcher06/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011 08:10:25 AM »

Hi! My name is Tamra and I am a SAHM living in Oklahoma City area in Oklahoma, USA. My son is 3 years old and is a typical rambunctious energetic kid. I am an Air Force wife (hubby's currently on a long deployment) who gets to stay at home all day and craft! We have no allergies to have to worry about here Smiley

Any of my boards are open to craft from except the Things I have made and Ideas for Megan and Chris boards.

My favorite colors tend to be blue, green, and brown, though I mostly wear blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I very much enjoy earth tones and jewel tones while my least favorite colors include neons, pastels, and pink (think girly pink darker pinks/mauves are perfectly OK!). I also collect owls and turtles Smiley And have recently found a love for aprons! I am planning on setting up my own business in the next couple of years and would love to have aprons as part of the uniforms, so I want to get a nice eclectic group of them before I start up! Otherwise, I think my pinterest does say a lot about me and the things I like, so dont feel you have to replicate anything on there!

http://pinterest.com/tcmatteson/

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Modus Operandi
Paint Hussie

handpainted and repurposed vintage items

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011 07:47:10 AM »

yay for round 2!

Im Amie. Im 28 years old, happily married for a year and live in Michigan. I have a 9-month old kitten named Milo. Been crafting and doing art since I could walk practically! I work full time with teen girls in a boarding school. I have two online businesses. I am a HUGE University of Michigan football fan.

http://pinterest.com/enamor/

All of my boards and likes are fair game. My Style will give you ideas on colors I like and stuff I would wear- Teals, browns, grey, pink. Handmade Stuff I Love, Art and Prints and the DIY and Tutorials would be good places to get inspiration on ideas. I have also added some items to these boards that would be great Christmas presents! Good Eats might be challenging, but if you want to make me something with pumpkin, chocolate, or peanut butter I wont complain!   Grin
 For Our Home are things I like design wise,  to decorate with or things we could use in our apartment. For Kitty is a small list, but hes easy to please (ie: catnip or fur).

likes: teal, blue, brown, pink, grey. Vintage designs, cute animals and forrest critters, anything Michigan, silver jewelry, buttons- the sew on kind, vintage and retro fabrics, typeography, 80's cartoons, stuffed animals, scarves, ric-rac.

Dislikes: earrings (not pierced), gold, neon colors, green, red.

I also have an extensive craft supply collection of just about anything, so if you want to work out little extras to include with packages, let me know!   Wink
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011 07:48:50 AM by Modus Operandi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shops! http://www.enamor.etsy.com

enamorweddingshttp://www.enamorweddings.etsy.com

Pinteresthttp
scarlet_nights
You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011 01:19:44 PM »

Yay for round 2! My name is Liz I live in southern IL USA with two Doxies, Buttons and Alathea or Laylay as we call her. My BF and I have been making noises about moving in together soon, which will be nice since we live an hour and a half apart.  Angry He has his own board on my pintrerest so feel free to pick off his board too, Im using all the crafts I recive for him as christmas presents Grin. All my boards are open for picking. I love candy as an extra especially if your shipping from another country   and If you're sending from a different country I'll prolly ask for a newspaper, my bf likes to collect them, so far Ive gotten one from London and Ierland.

http://pinterest.com/scarlet_nights/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011 03:10:26 PM »

I'm Ann and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I recently moved to a new pharmacy job with a bit more responsibility, and that's fun. I live with my husband in a flat and we're working on unpacking all our stuff after the move. I want to get a dog some day, but until then it's just us and the dust bunnies. We've both got pack rat-tendencies so there are plenty of boxes to unpack still Tongue

I've got a niece named Sally who's 17 months old and if you want to craft for her she's got her own pinboard. My husband wears 5XL (us size) and I think I'm a medium or small.

One of the smaller rooms will be my craft room, and I'm so excited to have a room for my creative mess. There's a wall I'll use for crafty artwork so anything pinterest inspired for that wall would be great. But there should be lots to pick from I hope.

I've got no allergies, I love recycled and repurposed things and I'm a yarnaholic =)

http://pinterest.com/annchen82/

All boards are fair game for inspiration, and exact replicas are not needed. Some pins are things I've received or made, but they should be clearly marked.

Thanks if you pick me! Feel free to PM me about anything Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011 03:25:37 PM »

Hey Folks!  Happy to join this round! 
The necessary stats:
~From: Saskatchwen, Canada.  The easiest province to draw!
~Age: 29... oh so close to 30... okay 6 more months, but still, to close.
~Pets: 1 Cat, who is ever so 'helpful'
~PetsKids: 3 of em- Boy- 6.5, Boy 3.8, Girl 1.8
~Relationship status: wonderfully, happily, married to a wonderful man who has just taken up chainmaille, of all things Cheesy
~ALLERGIES:  Sulphites (these are in everything from soaps to food items, they hide under any number of names, including but not limited to mollasses, concentrated lemon juice, and caramel color)  Alpaca (which is so very sad)  and Scents (which is more of a sensitivity, but I don't like itchy eyes much)

I'm a pretty big fan of color, but my favorite combination right now is purple grey and yellow.  My least favorite colors are dark greens, and burgandy.  They remind me of my mothers bathroom in the 90's. *shudder*

My pinterest is all over the board, since I like any number of things that don't at all seem to relate to each other. 
 The boards that are not to be crafted from or have inspiration pulled from are "Places I'd like to go",  "recipes to try", "Halloween", "cake".
You can craft from "Craft ideas", but that's more for things I'd like to try.

Last but not least, the link!
http://pinterest.com/belladune/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011 03:27:16 PM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011 07:37:47 AM »

Yay, I'm on the list! Game on! I'm Aida and I'm from the Philippines (I'm so far away, I know T.T). I'm an engineering graduate, still trying to find a job. I love geeky things, musicals, books. I also appreciate humor tending to the nerdy programming side because of my major. My favorite colors are the darker shades of greens and blues. All my boards are fair game for crafting or inspiration, except for the stuff I've made and received from swaps ones (but they do show a lot about me). I'm still adding more pins, slowly but surely!

pinterest link
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
Saintcady
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011 08:38:15 AM »

Hello! My name is Cady and I live in Portland, Oregon with my husband and our 3-year-old son Max. I'm a full time student and stay at home mom.

I love purple, dragons, geeky stuff, and earrings. You will notice a complete absence of clothing for me - let's keep it that way. Max loves trains and animals the best.

Please, nothing scented, and try to keep projects away from smoke and furry pets.

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/saintcady/

The board Swap Potential is probably the most direct board, but feel free to just take inspiration from some of the others (like the Quotes & Signs board, or Geek Joy, or Kid Stuff). Probably steer away from the Projects I've Done board. I'm happy to answer any questions! Thank you in advance! <3

Note: I've already been claimed for an owl pillow and fabric pens.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011 12:58:00 PM by Saintcady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011 02:35:34 PM »

I'm Kassie and I live in Idaho with my sweet husband and our 10 month old little girl.
I wear a lot of neutrals..greys, navy, black, white and I like pops of color in my accessories. I don't really know what else to put on here since we have a huge variety on our Pinterest. When claiming something, just contact me about colors or specifics. Thanks!!

My Pinterest link: www.pinterest.com/kgroll
You may choose from the "Make This For My Bug" board as well as the "Make This For Us" board.
*My Pinterest is for some reason putting things from my little one board to the make this board. Please PM me before making an offical claim from there.*
However, if you see something on another board that you are capable of making, just PM me about it =)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011 03:48:23 PM by klg_jlg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011 10:41:15 PM »

Hi everyone!

I'm Kristin. Im 27, originally from Las Vegas, Nevada, but currently living in Eugene, Oregon. I am going to school for my pharmacy degree, and my fiance(Brandon, 29) and I have two cats( Samantha and Darth Maul) and a brand new puppy (Loki the black and tan chihuahua) I also take joint ownership of two yellow labs ( Roxy and Koda) and an old orange cat ( Bizkit)

I wear a lot of darker colors, but I like colorful accessories. I love green, blue, black and pink, black and green, brown and blue,ocean colors, and black and white. I love Disney and Pixar movies, True Blood, mermaids, Koi Fish, "Cute" zombies, rainbows, polar bears, alligators,dragons,  dachsunds  and labs ( well, all dogs really), the Hunger Games series,the Denver Broncos, homemade soap, sparkly stuff, and about a million other things. My fiance loves the Oakland Raiders, and he is addicted to his video games. I make jewelry and do some papercrafting, and I am currently in the process of learning to cross stitch. I would love to learn to crochet and quilt at some point.

We have no allergies, but I can be sensitive to cigarette smoke and musk scents. The smoke is less of a concern than musk scents, but musk scents are really only a concern if you plan on crafting a homemade soap, etc.

I am currently reorganizing my pin boards, but it is a slow process. You are welcome to craft from any board, and you can feel free to put your own interpretation on anything too. If you have any questions about any items, colors, etc let me know!

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kodaroxydogs/

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011 08:07:22 AM by KodaNRoxyDogs » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mezcraft
IIIIIII made it myself!!!

I'm a maker. I make stuff.

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011 07:05:44 AM »

Hello Folks

My name is Michelle and I am from Stratford, Ontario, Canada.  I will give you warning- this is the small town that Justin Bieber is from. You may notice there is no Bieber on my Pinterest. I would like to keep it that way.

I am 30 years old and I make props for Theatre.  I have a Scottie Dog, and a mean ole cat that I love. I have a realllllly geeky husband (maybe he is just a boy, I don't know..) I have a board on pinterest just for him, so if you are in the mood to make a geektastic craft (as in anything Dr. Who) - His board is entitled "Things my hubby thinks are cool" is the one.  I just looked over my pinterest and I think that all of my boards are applicable. Anything from any of my boards would be awesome.

I also feel that if you are simply inspired by something on the pinterest but want to put your own spin on it that you should go for it. Get down with your crafty self.

I am an avid learner of embroidery, and have started a hoopla wall in my home, I like to do sculpture, and love a challenge so this should be an interesting swap.

My only logistical request is that nothing is scented, or too smoky. Other than that have yourself a ball!

http://pinterest.com/mezcraft/

Rock on!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

redpopsicles

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011 05:59:20 PM »

Hi, I live in Oklahoma City, OK, with my boyfriend and our little Yorkie mix, and I'm a bartender by trade. My favorite colors are blues, greens and other ocean-y colors, black, reds and pinks. I love crafting, books and reading (especially fantasy and supernatural genres), video games, camping, travel, witchy and magical things, fairy tales, mythology, the list goes on and on...

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/redpopsicles/

I'd say that Very Crafty Things, Geekery and Halloween are the best boards to pick from, as the rest are really just inspiration for my own crafting and decorating.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011 05:20:24 AM »

Hi my name is Stef and I'm from New South Wales, Australia. I'm 25, live with my parents and have had a boyfriend for 3 years. He has a little 3.5 yr old girl I am a step mum to. I currently don't work because I'm on a DSP while I sort out some medical issues, but am studying a course in fashion design via correspondence. I have a Golden Retriever named Buddy, two cats named Bella & Blade and a cockatiel named Takeshi.
I love ocean-like colours, and most colours that combine well with them. I also like turquoise or hot pink with black. I like penguins, tigers, cats, dogs, eagles, snakes, dragons & pirates.
I love sewing, paper crafts such as scrapping, card making and ATCs.
I don't care if the thing you make is a replica - feel free to put your own ideas into it. More information about me can be found on my profile, check out the hand-maden's blog link listed in my sig or I can be found on Facebook. I'm a communicative partner so by all means, write if you have questions.

My allergies include: smoke, aerosol products, strong perfumes, unnatural chemical smells, harsh detergents and dust mites.

My Pinterest is:- www.pinterest.com/mod35tbabe
I'm happy for people to look through all my boards for inspiration, but recommend looking in particular at the boards that mention swap partners, as these are things I've chosen based on the fact they are crafted and hopefully some are light to send.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011 04:46:08 PM »

Hi there!  I am a school administrator working the special education gig for a school district in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.  It's a new job and I'm finding it quite challenging, but rewarding as well.  My wardrobe could use some sprucing up, especially tanks or dressy tees in reds, deep pinks, greens, purples or soft yellows, maybe with a bit of classy stenciling or embroidery.  I do not like anything tight around my neck, but I have been toying with wearing a scarf now and then.  I am a big woman and wear a 3X.   My favorite colors are blue and green, (there are so many of us liking those colors in this thread!) and I especially like the tones that evoke watery landscapes.  I also love browns of all shades and earthy colors in general.  I like all colors, really, though I am not a fan of fluorescents.  I cannot wear nickel based jewelry, prefer leverback earrings and do not wear bracelets.  I also don't wear hats.  

My favorite crafts are knitting, sewing, spinning and crocheting. 

No allergies, though I'm not fond of strong odors.  I wasn't going to tell you how old I am, but you might as well know I'm not only fat, I'm 50+!  Smiley  I'm okay with both of those things, though I am working on health issues and have begun swimming on a daily basis (I'm up to 1250 yards a day!)

My pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/tlp1958/

You don't have to make exact replicas -- pins are inspiration!  All boards are game!  Thanks for letting me join the party!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011 04:51:11 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011 08:47:35 AM »

Hi!!!  I'm Melanie, a 34 year old stay at home mom to 5 awesome kiddies.  We live in Ontario, Canada.  I like blues, purples, neutrals and deep reds for myself, don't like greens.  I LOVE all things crafty.  I mostly crochet, but would love to learn it all!  I can't seem to get the hang of knitting and am very slowly learning my sewing machine.....VERY slowly Cheesy.  I don't like strong perfumy smells, but I do like vanilla, cinnamon, lavender.  There are no allergies here, well, my oldest is allergic to cats, but he'll be fine unless you rub the items on the cat before its sent haha.

I think all my boards are OK to choose from, I probably don't have as large a pinterest as some of you, but I'm trying!!!  Grin

www.pinterest.com/mama24boyz

Thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011 06:12:23 AM »

Sent out my package to Scarlet_Nights today - hope it gets there safely, I've never sent glass before.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Gabrielle Reece’s Tips on Marriage
How to Use Deadlines to Achieve Writing Goals
Adapting Standup Comedy Writing to Screenwriting
An Excerpt from A Farewell to Arms By Ernest Hemingway
How to Get a Literary Agent
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...