A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,935
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap Nov 2011 Gallery/Discussion Thread  (Read 27826 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2011 02:54:36 PM »

I really want to, but I have to see how the rest of the month is going to look... I don't have that many Christmas presents to make so I may be able to join!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2011 05:05:46 PM »

Well.... technically, while top and roving look the same, they are totally different in the fact that top has all fibers going the same way |||||  and roving has fibers that go every which way /\|\|?<>__+=-- like that Smiley   But that just means I know to much lol

This gallery exploded today!!
THe owl pillows are sooo cute!
the adipose is so fluffy!  I know he's from show or movie, don't know which one, but that doesn't stop me wanting one!
And i know a few folks who would die to have one of those Amigurumi!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2011 05:20:33 PM »

Well.... technically, while top and roving look the same, they are totally different in the fact that top has all fibers going the same way |||||  and roving has fibers that go every which way /\|\|?<>__+=-- like that Smiley   But that just means I know to much l know

I didn't know that! I thought they were synonomous! Woo for learning!
And I have to agree with the awesomeness being shown in the exploding gallery Smiley I also know several people who would adore the anigurumis... sometimes I have patience enough... but no patience for the tiny detailed ones, lol! Such a skill that I do admire very much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2011 06:12:29 PM »

I mailed my two claims this afternoon!  Ornaments to A2K and a drop stitch scarf to KodanRoxyDogs!  Smiley

Here's hoping they get there soon and in one piece!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2011 06:22:04 PM »

Well.... technically, while top and roving look the same, they are totally different in the fact that top has all fibers going the same way |||||  and roving has fibers that go every which way /\|\|?<>__+=-- like that Smiley   But that just means I know to much lol

the adipose is so fluffy!  I know he's from show or movie, don't know which one, but that doesn't stop me wanting one!

See...totally ignorant regarding all things fiber. 

The adipose is from Dr. Who I believe.  I've never seen the show, but that is the second one I've made now.  Hahaha...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2011 07:40:50 PM »

Also, I believe that in Dec, at least according to my conversations with Sevs, I will be taking the reins for this swap.  As long as she is still desiring that, I will start up a sign up tomorrow.  Craftster Dawnstrees has agreed to be my second in command.  I do know that Dec is a busy busy month for some of us, but I am hoping you consider joining us.   

I am waiting in anticipation for the sign up to start!  We love pinterest at work, LoL, and I've got my life all back together and I'm looking forward to crafting for craftster again after a few months away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Saintcady
« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2011 10:46:02 PM »

I'm glad Darth and Yoda were a hit! I already made a Yoda for my husband, but he's getting a Darth for Christmas this year.

I'm looking forward to more Pinterest swap next month! Yay!

That fiber is gorgeous. I'm trying to resist picking up spinning; I have enough crafts that I don't have time for already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2011 02:27:52 AM »

I received from Homerof2! (It got here really, really quickly. I'm pretty amazed, because I've never had a package get here so quickly. A month is the norm. 6 weeks is probably when I start panicking that my package might be missing).

She made me my own Creativity is Messy saying to put up. I took a pic of it on my bed, but it's standing at the desk right now (I'll probably put it on the wall once I have something to stick it on). She also sent an extra canvas for added padding (that's the white thing underneath) and I know I'll be able to use it someday soon. I can't wait to pull out the acrylics and make a creative mess. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2011 03:16:29 AM »

The adipose is from Dr. Who I believe.  I've never seen the show, but that is the second one I've made now.  Hahaha...

rlynn - you are soooo funny!  Yes, it's from Dr. Who. Smiley  There is an episode where people are taking this new miracle weight loss drug and the fat 'just falls off'.  It does, it falls off and the Adipose are the little fat creatures - 1lb of fat - sounds gross, but they are adorable!lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2011 04:48:32 AM »

rlynn - you are soooo funny!  Yes, it's from Dr. Who. Smiley  There is an episode where people are taking this new miracle weight loss drug and the fat 'just falls off'.  It does, it falls off and the Adipose are the little fat creatures - 1lb of fat - sounds gross, but they are adorable!lol

I made two Adipose stuffies but had no idea what they were lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Silversmith
How to Draw Sierra
How to Draw Shadow
How to Draw Scar
How to Draw Santa
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...