A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
720 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Craftster Version 3.0~ Gallery  (Read 20357 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

paradisecrane
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2005 07:06:22 PM »

I recieved my second faboulous package!!  It had a bunch of cool things!  I am so glad there are knitted things in there!  I don't know how, so it is awsome that I got some!

First is this really cool cap in a blue green colors.  Then is a really awsome purse with cute glowin the dark stars.  Also I got two pairs of earrings and a bracelet!

See:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone want to swap ATCs?
Visit my shop!
http://applearabesque.etsy.com/
padray
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2005 11:57:14 AM »

I received my Sept. package last Friday, but I have been sick and I forgot to post!  Sorry secret craftster!  Kiss

I got a bunch of lovely things, too!  I got a new scarf, very pretty colors (mostly a pale sea green), I hope she has a pic so you guys can see!  I got some jewelry, including an awesome mushroom ring!  It's huge and funny!  Also in my new jewelry collection, 3 pairs of plastic star earrings. I heart the rainbow-colored pair!  I also got a very cute white knit (?) hat with 2 little red flowers on it.  I love it!  I've never had a knit hat before, and it's very cute on, if I do say so myself!   Wink  And it'll match any coat/jacket!  And last, but not least, 2 shelf dolls. I think that's fairly descriptive. They're the dolls that have dangly legs & sometimes arms, too, that you sit on a shelf with the dangly bits, well, dangling off....  Grin

Thank you secret craftster!  I hope to get the stupid $50 cord that connects my cell phone to the comp, so I can at least take/share crappy cell phone pics of all the cool stuff I've been getting!  I will probably be getting it this month, so I will share pics when I can!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 10, 2005 03:51:07 AM »

I received my last packge from my SC "A", who I can now reveal is sugarkitty!

I received this awesome vintage barcloth clutch/purse

And...
a wrist band made from dominos and suede
a beaded bracelet
a bunch of cute buttons and beads
some furry yarn

Thanks so much sugarkitty! You've been the best SC ever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

olive + orange
« Reply #143 on: September 10, 2005 12:56:54 PM »

You always get the best stuff! I'm going to sneak into your house & take that clutch. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2005 01:59:37 PM »

i got the bestest package from my sc! i'm sad she isn't going to make me goodies all year round! teehee Cheesy the fabric on the purse is SOOOOO COOL! <3<3 you've given me the greatest things, my kitties and i love you beastbunny!!!

i got a purse filled with neato sticky notes, mini pens, candy (eaten waay before pics), and a measuring tape bracelet! woooo! thanks  Wink
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011 06:35:47 PM by loves2experiment - Reason: Fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2005 03:51:07 PM »

I got my last package from my secret craftster and loved everything I got (as always). My partner really spoiled me. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can. Thank you SC!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ithnkuno
« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2005 11:54:46 AM »

I recieved my package over a week ago, and have yet to take pictures or the wonderful goodies sent by my SC! Thank you so much!
I got a very cute vintage fabric bag (btw, a perfect size purse to hold a few diapers and my stuff with out being bulky) A tee shirt for my little guy with a glow in the dark star, and the best ever, magnets with pictures of my little cutie on it, from pictures I have posted, here and on my etsy site, good stalking!!! I love them!! (I would love instead of more Andy pics, some pictures of art by Van Gogh, Kahlo, Dali, Warhol, O'keefe, all the big ones, to use in my Art room at school, thanks for asking.)

Thank you SC, I hope I didn't forget anything, You are wonderful!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.monkeyandme.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/ithnkuno
"every child is born an artist, the challenge is how to remain an artist when they grow up." picasso
ForevrBee
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2005 05:13:49 PM »

I don't have pics, but my "Second" SC stuff came today. A knit bag in Navy & White with a "rainbow & flowers" fabric as the inside liner (a zippered bag was also made of the same material), A spool of metallic  Lam yarn, two pieces of jewerly (a hematite star & opalecent beaded bracelet with magnetic clasp & a necklace of my name made out of shrink plastic with a hematite star charm) and a box, covered in green tissue paper with a pic of Kaname, Sousuke & Tessa from Full Metal Panic! on the lid.

Thanks, Swap Angel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
ForevrBee
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2005 02:17:14 PM »

Oh boy! Two in a row. Wednesday, I got a "Swap Angel" package. Now I'm pretty sure another SCS package came, just not shur if it's another "Swap Angel" one or from my second SCS partner (Prob, most likely).
Anyway, It's mainly crafting supplies (Again no pics), several scraps/patches of fabric, a string of pony beads, some closure claps, a zipper, an Altoids can painted in Green & Black with white polkadots, some magnets, A clothespin angel, A pair of bottlecap earrings & an "I <3 Craftster" sticker.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
brena80

She isn't real... I can't make her real

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2005 02:47:57 PM »

Here's a picture of what I sent ForevrBee...

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011 06:36:50 PM by loves2experiment - Reason: Fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ambient Art - Monet
Ambient Art - Manet
Ambient Art - Gauguin
Ambient Art - Degas
Ambient Art - Cezanne
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...