A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 311,416
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Craftster Version 3.0~ Gallery  (Read 23181 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

twowishes

I am the warden of PUPPY JAIL.

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2005 10:38:10 AM »

Yay, I got another package at the end of last week!  My SC sent a very adorable bag made from a cut-off jeans leg, some folded-paper earrings, a sort-of-woven-ish (can you tell I have no idea?) bright green bracelet, and instructions on how to make funky undies from old t-shirts.

But help, dear SC, I'm confused!  You seem so different from the sender of the first 2 packages....  Was this my October package amazingly early?  Are you a selfless swap angel?  Or has it always been you and am I just that clueless?!??

THIS ROCKS   Logged

So I finally started a blog.... 
beastbunny
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2005 05:57:35 PM »

Oh, I'm so sorry it took me a while to post this.  I got my third package from my SC, whose name I am sworn to secrecy about!  I got the most heartwarming package, I couldn't stand it!  I had had a really bad weekend, my father had a heart attack, was having surgery that very day and I was very stressed and just gnereally on edge.  I went to the door and the nicest postman in the world gave a freindly smile and a package to a tear-stained, upset me and as soon as I started opening it, I felt a little better.  I could tell from all the details that my SC really took the time to find out about me and my likes.  This package truly made my week so much easier, when I would look at my goodies, I just felt a little lighter and happier and that people in the world are good and things were going to be ok.  So, now here's what I got!
This first thing I saw when I opened the box were these amazing crochet versions of ALL of our pets.  There are two guinea pigs, Skippy and Turk, one fish, Roswita and one cat, Red.  These are just amazing.  My SC has only be crocheting a small time and she made the patterns up all by herself!  I was floored. 

After reading the letter and getting extremely happy about the pets, I noticed that what I thought was packaging was actually another surprise.  And oh what a surprise it was!  It was a surprise ball.  You unwrap the crepe paper and find tiny hidden things inside it!  And man, was thisthing packed.  About halfway through, I had so many goodies, I thought it might be near the end, but there are still so much left inside and it was rather heavy still.

Here are all the goodies that were inside.  I got tons of buttons, beads, knitting notions, origami paper (the tiniest I've ever seen!), I know I'm forgetting things, but there was just so much.  This picture doesn't show everything very well, but I hope you get the idea.

Thank you so much, Secret Craftster!  You are a sweet, wonderful person!

EDIT******Oh, and my father is doing great.  He went home thursday and is doing terrific but will have a long recovery process that I hope he rests and relaxes for and doesn't try too much too soon.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005 05:38:06 AM by beastbunny » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ubercraftygal

and i swear, in that moment, we were infinite.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2005 06:08:30 PM »

wow! what a great package! hope your dad is doing better.

-lauren-
THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2005 03:04:30 AM »

that crepe paper ball is such a cool idea! i was actually pondering making one of those in a wrapping paper form, where you find a gift beneath each layer of paper. how fun! glad it brought some joy to your sad day. i love the crochet animals too, esp the guinea pigs!!!! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2005 07:18:37 AM »

holy crap. I want your SC. Crochet guinea pigs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2005 11:43:44 PM »

I've sent out PM's to a few people to make sure I know who has received for September. I apologize if you've already let me know you've received, I'm doing my best to keep up on all of the information. I also wanted to thank most of you for being so friendly
 and understanding with this swap. I really appreciate it.  Don't forget to send me your DC#'s when you mail, the October send date will be here soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brena80

She isn't real... I can't make her real

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2005 08:39:38 AM »

I recieved for September AND October yesterday!   Smiley

First is my September package.   It turns out that my secret craftster was Ithnkuno!  Hooray!   She's so super awesome

I got a sushi tote (I love it!   And I love the detailed stitching), a hair clip, earrings (i LOVE all the earrings that you make), ceramic made buttons, tissues, incense, and a GORGEOUS necklace.   It's going to go along perfectly with the tank that I'm knitting.   Also, Beth, your card really touched me and I thank you for your support.   It means a lot to me...

Second is my October package!   Back to playing the guessing game...

I got a knitted iPod cozy (perfect size!   It's in there in the picture.   I really needed one because my iPod has to wear a disguise at work.   We're not supposed to have them there), a chapstick holder, and some gel pens!   Thanks so much!   The yarn you used for the cozy is really neat.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011 06:37:46 PM by loves2experiment - Reason: Fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarkitty
so cute it hurts...

so cute it hurts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2005 12:00:14 PM »

Dearest Secret Craftster:

Forgive me!!!!

I can't explain to you how busy I've been lately...planning my wedding and preparing for a Craft Show...I'd completely forgotten to post pics!

Thank you so much for my last package...full of fun goodies. I will post pics as soon as possible! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarkittycorsets.com ~ sugarstuff.com ~ sugarkitty.etsy.com
carina
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2005 12:02:30 PM »

I got my October package from my new SC! It's soooo cool!!!!!!
I have to take pics of what I got, but.. THANK YOU MY NEW SECRET CRAFSTER!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2005 12:16:27 PM »

Hey Girls, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be around much this weekend. I'm organizing a craft fair on Saturday that is going to take up most of my time from now until Sunday. So...don't despair if I don't reply to any PM's right away. Have a fun weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photosop CS4 New Features
How to Use the New Layer Palette in Photoshop CS4
Peachpit TV: Using the New Vibrance Adjustment Layer in CS4
Peachpit TV: Aligning Images in Photoshop CS4
Install the GIMP
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...