A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
738 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pen Pal Swap Round 3 Gallery!!  (Read 8307 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

fifilaru
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011 02:04:23 PM »

there have been some amazing packages! Smiley I thought I had given most of y'all feedback but someone pointed out yesterday that some of y'all don't have feedback! I'm so sorry! I'm at home but ill be heading to the library later and fix that. Smiley
Not sure if my partner, Rosie1981, got feedback, but I don't! So please make sure we are both have feedback as completed. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmazingAlex
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2011 11:58:58 AM »

ok I just updated the feedback again. for everyone. Fifilaru you were the last one to post so when I clicked on your name for your profile it said you have positive feedback. Ah this should have worked now! I think this experience has taught me while it can be fun and rewarding, organizing is def not for me. Smiley We're still waiting for barbie, zzdia, and aryante to receive though i'm not sure if someone has sent yet or not! school has been crazy and I may have destroyed my future so i haven't had time to email people everyday telling them to send!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2011 05:06:15 AM »

Organizing is definitely not easy. Good job! It was a fun swap and I hope school stops being crazy for you so you can relax a bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fifilaru
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2011 12:40:10 PM »

ok I just updated the feedback again. for everyone. Fifilaru you were the last one to post so when I clicked on your name for your profile it said you have positive feedback. Ah this should have worked now! I think this experience has taught me while it can be fun and rewarding, organizing is def not for me. Smiley We're still waiting for barbie, zzdia, and aryante to receive though i'm not sure if someone has sent yet or not! school has been crazy and I may have destroyed my future so i haven't had time to email people everyday telling them to send!

You did a great job. Organizing would drive me crazy!! Have a great Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aryante

Wait for it...that's right keep waiting

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2011 07:37:27 AM »

I got my package from Barbie Smiley

Little Pocketwatch that I'm currently wearing:

She knitted me a little bag, with a MONSTER Button!! E's so cute!! Its big enough to carry two of my travel size balls of yarns :3

And she made me a journal!! :3

Endpages:

And it's got a key and little gryphon :3 

I forgot to take pictures of what I sent her, but hopefully she'll have time to post soon :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2011 02:57:28 PM »

So sorry I haven't posted pics of my amazing parcel yet, the little fella and I have been snuggled up getting over some lurgies (a yucky cold) and I still feel like death warmed up but will forgo the obligatory trimester 3 afternoon nap tomorrow and round up my goodies for a photo sesh.

Thanks again for organising, I organised my last swap in Apr I think and I had so many people flake (inc my best buds partner) or need a kick up the butt that it totally fried my brain and I've sworn off organising for the forseeable future. Hope school settles down and yep organising is definitely a pain at times.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2011 11:35:44 AM »

Finally pics of the goodies from my lovely partner/penpal bec99

First up two lovely mini hoops for my Kitchen, so cute, and the Heart motif is on some curtain tiebacks in the colours of my baby girls nursery, just need to hustle and make some curtains now.

Secondly a gorgeous Robot Fridge magnet, Noah was quite taken with this so it' snow at the top of the fridge away from eager hands.

Oops upside down, a lovely Christmas bauble cross stitched on plastic canvas and it just so happens to be in the colours of my Xmas tree decs, Red, White and Green (lucky guess hey?  Cheesy) and in the cute little bag were some fabric covered buttons, I do love buttons so these will be used in some sort of crafting for my (due Jan) baby girls room.

Thank you so much for everything, I know the time and care that went into making all my goodies and receiving your parcel has totally got me back into cross stitch again! You are an amazing partner xoxo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2011 06:50:38 PM »

I received a really lovely red and gray crocheted bag from sweety28303. I still haven't gotten pictures because the older brother has the cam, but I'll try to have pics posted by the weekend. Finally have a pic up! Here it is:

It's actually a much deeper red than the color my camera got.

Thank you so much, sweety28303! I love it. Smiley I'll be working on my next letter, I hope to get it out next week so we can continue being penpals.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011 06:58:01 AM by zzdia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2011 08:59:00 PM »

I'm So Glad You Enjoyed It Aida! I had a great time crafting for you and I'm looking forward to your next letter = ]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
AmazingAlex
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2011 06:58:48 AM »

Great packages y'all! Smiley I'll get you feedback now Barb and Sweety Smiley So now we're just waiting for you to get your package and post right Barb? Smiley
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011 07:11:42 AM by AmazingAlex » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sew Machine Buttonholes
How to Use Quilting Cotton in Sewing Projects
How to Use Jersey in Sewing Projects
How to Sew an Elastic Waistband
How to Sew an Overlock Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...