A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pen Pal Swap Round 3 Gallery!!  (Read 6825 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

indigo_roses
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011 11:27:57 AM »

Fellow HP nerd here saying AWESOME SHOES! I don't know if I would ever wear altered shoes if I received them, I'd be too afraid of messing them up!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011 11:38:50 AM »

Someone made me pay 40 dollars for a pair and I still have them, I do believe all he used was sharpie and aside from them being white shoes they have lasted. you could spray them down with hairspray?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmazingAlex
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011 12:45:30 PM »

what would hairspray do to my shoes?Huh and i have been afraid cause in SC we have RED clay dirt but shoes these awesome deserve to be worn and shown off! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
fifilaru
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2011 09:20:10 PM »

How about ScotchGuard http://www.scotchgard.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/NAScotchgard/Global/? We have red dirt here and it keeps it away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
juliel85
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2011 03:57:59 PM »

I received my package from penelopewaits yesterday, and oh my goodness, I love it so much!

She did a beautiful cross-stitch to commemorate my wedding day (I got married this summer) and my love of owls. I love that she did the date "European-style" - day/month/year. I always thought that made more sense, anyway - and we don't have anything with our date that way! And this way we'll always remember where it came from. Smiley

She also sent me a cross-stitch kit for a pattern she created. I have to admit that when I was stalking her I saw this in her etsy shop and instantly coveted it! And I've always wanted to learn to cross-stitch...maybe this is my chance! She also included some adorable little hair pins and a button that fit the theme.

As an added bonus, she threw in some fun candy that I've never seen here in the states. Pay no attention to the half-eaten bag of jellies!

This was such a fantastic swap...thank you so much, penelopewaits! I truly love everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmazingAlex
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011 04:48:05 PM »

What a cute cute package! I love the look of the owl cross stitch picture! And the kit and the pins! Smiley Great package there! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
barbie820
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011 06:23:48 PM »

i'm so jealous of all the awesome crafts everyone received!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
Vincent van Gogh
mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011 07:44:48 AM »

Awww love the owl wedding x-stitch, so cute and those shoes, I have to admit I'd rather poke my own eyes out than watch HP (feel like I should look over my shoulder before blaspheming like that) but anyone can see the amount of work and talent that goes into making something that detailed. Can't wait for Becs99 to get my parcel, really hope she likes it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011 08:41:34 AM »

I received and will post pictures tomorrow of the cutest little gnome house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
indigo_roses
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011 10:35:48 AM »

I received a lovely little bird picture the other day. It's been raining here recently, I'm hoping for some sun soon to get a decent picture. My camera only knows how to take decent pics if there's lots of sunlight.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Holding Game in Backgammon
Why Not to Hit Too Early in Backgammon
Why Not To Do It in Backgammon
End Game in Backgammon
Middle Strategy Tips in Backgammon
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...