A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,371
Currently Running With Scissors:
728 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Falling for Autumn Swap Gallery  (Read 7537 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xxmyjelloxx
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011 09:30:28 PM »

So, here's my package from banana 371

Here's everything all together!
There's a shirt, underneath, an amigurumi hedgehog, 6 fabric pumpkins and an awesome owl bag and an awesome clay pumpkin.

Here's the shirt up close

I love the applique the most.

And here's the pumpkins. The poly clay pumpkin was supposed to go onto the bag as a zipper pull, but the hardware broke off?

here's the hedgehog Smiley right after i took this picture, my puppy came and took it. i had to pull it away from her slowly because i love this thing! I've been wanting to make one for my boyfriend so bad! Smiley

Also, i couldn't get a good picture of the bag, but i love the owl! the applique is amazing! and, i noticed all of the little fabric pumpkins have the same fabric as the owl. Smiley awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lacey0828
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011 10:07:52 PM »

That shirt is really cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011 07:58:16 AM »

ok, good grief! i had no idea we had a gallery! i missed that day in class  Embarrassed

here is my awesome stuff from xxmyjelloxx...

everything came along with a nice leaf stamped letter

i asked for stuff for my house and so jello made me these pretty flower arrangements in lovely earthy painted terracotta pots.

she made me this oh-so-cool wall hanging off my pinterest. I can't wait to attach a pretty ribbon so i hang it in spot worthy of it (right now it's propped up on books on the shelf so it can be seen  Wink )!

SHe also made me this fab scarf! I have been wearing it non-stop  Grin (except when it was modeled by daughter #1, who obviously has no respect for seasonal propriety!)

now jello had no way of knowing this, but even though I love the scents of fall, i typically go without because i don't like the perfume-y smell that you get with most air fresheners, etc. she made the yummiest smelling homemade apple cinnamon sachet from natural ingredients. it's fantastic!

i also got this extra fall fleece fabric. i think i'll make jammie pants for one of my girls.  Smiley

my house looks (and smells) so fall now! thank you so much for being such a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011 08:32:26 AM »

I love the hoop! The head wrap looks so toasty, and the candle holders are really cool! I really like that wreath too, I love that rustic type look!

I have some clearer pics of the shirt and owl bag. i almost didn't let that one go! i love the lining fabric too, I got in japan.

the poly clay pumpkin was originally intended to be a zipper pull, but when i was trying to attach the hardware the stem broke, so i sanded the stem down and repainted it. alas, it's just a little decorative pumpkin now!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011 07:51:12 PM by banana731 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
xxmyjelloxx
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011 09:24:06 AM »

Haha, thanks my camera is out with my stepfather for two weeks so i was stuck with my ipod camera Smiley
My pictures really don't do any justice for your awesome goodies Smiley
The lining fabric is from Japan!? That's really cool!
Woah? I'm so happy you love the sachets. they weren't as pretty as I wanted, but I'm glad you like them Smiley
Lol, that scarf, I knew it would make a good scarf, but both my mother and boyfriend said it wouldn't make a cute scarf. Boy were they wrong.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lacey0828
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2011 12:07:19 PM »

I received yesterday from Ffrogg526!!!!

It's such a great package.

First up, a beautiful autumn sign, I can't wait to hang it in my craft room.

Then 2 long sleeve t-shirts, which I totally needed. I love the colors because I have a couple skirts yet no shirts to match and these will match perfectly. She said she's new to this, but I think they came out amazingly.

And lastly, this beautiful scarf/wrap. It's so long and cozy comfy. I love love love it!

Thank you so much Ffrogg for a fabulous swap!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011 12:22:58 PM »

Lacey, you best be glad that I can't come to your house because that package would disappear. Wink

Fantastic work Ffrogg! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lacey0828
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011 01:07:49 PM »

Hehehe, It's ALL mine  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011 02:12:12 PM »

I was really happy with the way everything turned out.  I was kind of worried about the wrap being too heavy for AZ but if you're happy with it then we're all good!  Cheesy  I'm glad you liked everything!  The wall plaque and the bleach pen t-shirts were both new projects for me so I was really thrilled with them.  Smiley  I'll probably be making a plaque like that for the winter swap when I get it up and going.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011 02:58:46 PM »

Hi ladies!  Feedback has been posted if you've got pictures up!  Thanks so much for swapping!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Braid Like Rachel McAdams
What Are Some Good Braid Styles For a Wedding?
How to Do a Braid Like Sienna Miller
How to Do Cornrows
How to Do a Braid Like Blake Lively
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...