A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 31 Samhain Gallery!  (Read 10616 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011 04:08:40 PM »

XD For a second I was like "Hmm... Something looks off..." And then I was like "oooh, she's got metal scales hangin' from her hoo-hahs!" LOL. That probably is a good way to cover her breasts for the pic XD Made me grin.

I'm glad everything arrived safely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Lilak Tygress
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011 04:47:07 PM »

I noticed that too! I was wondering if it was on purpose!  Very cute earrings too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Witchhippie
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011 05:10:00 PM »

Everything is great and I Love the leggings!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2011 12:29:26 PM »

Hubby Called and my package arrived today! Soo excited! I will have to post pics tomorrow. If mine got here that quick, there is a good chance fmy partner will recieve be the 31st!!!!! Croosing my fingers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
impchild
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2011 03:54:19 PM »

i am running out the door to do a free craft with my little man at michaels so i will take pics. tomorrow.  the package i sent seems to be lost so cross your fingers the post man marked it as delivered but took it back to the PO.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

momma to a 5yo drama king
ISO: purple/black/green yarn scraps (2yds or more), vintage hankies and a single fire opal bead.
Witchhippie
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2011 12:58:04 PM »

I received today. I have to wait until tomorrow for pictures. My son's birthday is October 31 but we are celebrating it today. He is a whopping 11 years old!! My partner even sent something for him that he love, so he is having an awesome day!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
whileitsraining
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2011 06:51:17 PM »

Sorry in advance for the yuck pictures

here is the whole lot together. There was a bag of treats, a huge bag of rosemary (I have a cookie recipe this is going into), some leaves and gourds

Here is a picture of the gorgeous Blessed Samhain banner she made me (which I thing is funny that we made banners for each other!) It is hanging above my altar with the Witch's ladder hanging below it. 

A really fun "spell book" I had trouble getting a glare free photo, but its really pretty in person, not blurry.  The pages are stunning and look like its a real old book.

And here is the "book" opened up.  It was full of goodies! Some really cool shrinky charms, cord for stringing them, some great fall leaves (which were already added to my altar) And some fun witchy images

Thank you so much mintdawn! If you have some better images feel free to add them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2011 01:51:46 PM »

I have a best of gallery in my head, and it does include one thing from every package so far!

I will be updating status for feedback overnight tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2011 05:57:58 PM »

Ok. Sorry it took so long. I had technical difficulties. The pics ended up going from hubby"s phone to my phone, to my email, and finally here. So here is the package that I received. My bathroom had the best light so pay no attention to the sink and the soap. Smiley

This is everything, except for the cloth that i will show in a second. I got a Black pumpkin with a Pentacle on it, cool skull earings, a fall leaf necklace, a sparkly skull, a spooky spice candle, and a cross stitch bookmark.
Here come the close ups

and here is the very soft painted cloth

The Elements are painted in each corner of the cloth, I had to fold it to get the pics.
Thank you Eyore_witch
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2011 06:17:54 PM »

well after having to convince the post man that he really wanted to deliver my package, and waiting for sunlight, I finally have photos!

Check out my awesome package from impchild!

There's an adorable spider made by her son for me .. it's constructed of a pair of gloves and is SO CUTE!!  There's a awesome statue that I'm calling a Cairn entrance .. it looks like the entrance to a tomb of ancestors (and its' up on my altar already!)  There are 3 more skulls to use for decor and a very cool bowl made of sunflower seeds held together with resin.  The bowl will make a great offering bowl for dry items!  The pine box is wood burned with a wonderful image of Cerridwen on the top and a goddess symbol on the front.  At first I thought it was painted because it was so clean!  It's awesome!  The crane hair sticks have resin'd cranes on top of the sticks .. now I need to figure out how to put my hair in the right style for it!  The Raven bag is pretty awesome too!  I've been working with Freya and ravens are sacred to her.  It'll make a great project bag for my sacred projects!  And finally, she got me some gluten-free/low-carb snacks!

Thanks so much impchild!  I'm spoiled.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Back To School: Age Appropriate Make Up Tips
How to Mask Cellulite
Growing Out Your Bangs? 3 Hairstyles to Ease the Transition!
Is The Beachwaver the Mother of All Curling Irons? We Find Out!
How to Look Hot in Bikini Photos
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...