A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,100
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living 5 Gallery  (Read 7397 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

85%confusion
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I suffer from CADD: Crafting Attention Deficit Disorder.

With enough caffiene, I could rule the world.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011 07:47:07 PM »

Wow - more amazing frugal goodies! I love the homemade swiffers! The coupon organizer is pretty enough to make frugal look good (because I know plenty of people who think of it as cheap, rather than responsible). That first aid kit is adorable... I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.

www.OneCraftyChicka dee.etsy.com

Find me on facebook!

My flickr has swap spoilers!!! Partners, you have been warn
crescentfresh
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2011 01:05:03 PM »

Four potholders in lovely natural colors, and three green tins for organizing, one was filled with re-usable tea bags!
Just made some herbal tea and the teabags work wonderfully. I really loved the simplicity of this package, and that puzzlr wrapped everything in fabric and used a cereal box for shipping!
Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011 03:16:22 PM »

I have recieved my package. It is perfect I love it

here is the whole package

she made me 4 cloth napkins

two very cute ornaments

a cushion cover which I forgot to take a big picture of (you can see it in the whole group pic)
and an awesome table runner I love it! I can wait to put it out, I can't decide if I should put it on my piano or my table or my coffee table  Hmmmmm.

this is a pic of just one panel I tryed to get a better one but its too dark in my house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mikknits
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011 03:27:22 PM »

Dharma_rebel, so glad you like your package.  The hat looks adorable on Marley.    Can't wait to receive your package!

I am really enjoying seeing what everyone is making.  So many great ideas.

MikKnits
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danynn
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011 11:31:23 AM »

bergman, glad you liked it all! I did take a picture of the cushion cover, so here it is:

And here's a shot of the full table runner:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2011 11:55:18 AM »

Love the table runner ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mom2em
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2011 06:18:39 PM »

Got my package today!

A microwave potato bag (love the print!) and a bread bag like I really wanted.  Matching headbands for my my dd's (you can see in the pic my older one grabbing hers lol).  And even some clothes for my girls.

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
85%confusion

I suffer from CADD: Crafting Attention Deficit Disorder.

With enough caffiene, I could rule the world.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2011 06:37:41 AM »

I received the most marvelous package from Miss Barbara yesterday! Technically, I should have gotten it on Thursday, but I was out shopping when the post arrived, so I got a slip in the mail box telling me I had to wait till Friday to pick it up.

I didn't get pics as I opened the box... My camera was dead, and I just couldn't wait. But everything was wrapped in this lovely paper - green with bird sillhouettes!... I actually saved the paper. (some of it is going to be fussy cut and framed to hang in my bathroom. It MATCHES the fabric I just bought to make curtains from, and totally goes with the new paint scheme!)

So without further ado... This is most of what was in the box. There was too much to fit in a single camera frame! Miss Barbara was so generous and so thoughtful! A scarf and fingerless mittens for me (which was the one thing I was really, really hoping for!), a gorgeous crocheted bag in yummy colors, dishcloths for the kitchen (I swear, she was peeking in the windows... you couldn't get any closer to the colors in my kitchen!), an awesome crocheted soap saver (I will finally win the soap sliver war with my DH!!! Muahahahaaa!), a recipe box with matching cards, and a list pad complete with a pen too girly for my husband to abscond with! (I seriously buy pens at least once a month, because he'll grab one for work, and leave it, then grab another, and so on.)...

Did I miss anything here? No? Ok... still not done...

She made my Lydia a super-cute scarf and mitt set, which coordinate perfectly with her winter coat. She loves them, and says "Thank you," Miss Barbara!

She also made my Rachel a matching set! I actually had to tell her to take the mitts off while eating dinner. Yeah... she loves them! She also says thank you!

Now, Miss Barbara didn't leave my Liam out, either, but I have no pictures. Liam is at his Grampy's for the weekend, doing manly stuff like watching survival shows and riding the ATVs, but Miss Barbara made him a scarf in his favorite color - blue! He was so excited when I opened the box and he saw a gift with his name on it. And after opening it, he promptly put it on and wore it the rest of the afternoon. In the house. =)  His words were, "It's really nice of that lady to make something for me. She doesn't even know me! I wonder how she knew my favorite color?!"  I'll post a picture when I get the boy back tomorrow.

Close up of my lovely fingerless mitts - LOVE the colors!

And the dishcloths - far too pretty to use (Ok - I am going to use them... well, all but one. One I am going to just keep for decor)! Look at the textures! I love them!

Thank you, Miss Barbara. I love everything, and can't begin to say how appreciative I am.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.

www.OneCraftyChicka dee.etsy.com

Find me on facebook!

My flickr has swap spoilers!!! Partners, you have been warn
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2011 07:03:14 AM »

You're welcome, and thanks for posting such great photos! 

Those circular items are face scrubbies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mikknits
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011 08:12:26 PM »

I received my package from dharma_rebel today, although it may have come yesterday but I didn't check the mail Sad
Rachel, you are an awesome swap partner, especially for my first time!  I love everything you sent and feel thoroughly spoiled!  I received some lovely dishcloths in a colorway I really like, dishtowels in a really cool retro print, reusable produce/bulk bin bags, lavender dryer sachets, homemade laundry soap, dryer balls, nectarine spread and salsa verde!  Thank you, Miss Rachel for all of your hard work!  Now I can't wait until Frugal Living 6!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Rock a Perfect Stylish Workday Outfit
How to Perfect Your Après-Ski Style
Top 7 Fashionable, Winter Products That Will Keep You Warm
The Bracelet That Prevents Sunburn
Snow, Sleet or Rain: The Best Boots for Winter Weather
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...