A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday Swap Round 1 Angel Needed  (Read 950 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SMLounsbury
« on: October 18, 2011 08:36:12 AM »

The postal service had an issue and we have a user without a package  Cry Cry Cry  PM Me if interested in angeling for her. 

Here are the details:
  • US Swapper
  • Two weeks for angel to send package
  • Package must equal a medium

Here is her original Wish List:

Sewn / Embroidery Items
~ Tea wallet ~ for my mom ~ She likes burgundy and purple, blue would also work but she would probably be happy with any color/pattern, just stay away from childish prints and bright pink ~ No allergies
~ Coffee mug cozy ~ for my grandma ~ The kind that goes around a coffee mug and through the handle, a few yarn examples on this pin board but I imagine these could also be sewn ~ No allergies
~ Kitchen hand towels, reindeer themed  ~ for my mom ~ Not cartoony, she likes deer silhouettes similar to these: Reindeer #1 and Reindeer #2 and Reindeer #3 ~ No allergies
~ Bathroom hand  towels, frog themed  ~ for my mom ~ She collects frogs and has them all over in one bathroom so I think a few froggy hand towels would be cute. Green, light blue, or white/cream ~ No allergies
~ Kitchen hand towels, Mary Engelbreit themed/inspired  ~ for my mom ~ anything inspired by Mary Engelbreits art  ~ No allergies
~ Kitchen hand towels, Jewish themed  ~ for my mom ~ Shes not really Jewish, but she pretends to be anyway. Maybe a Star of David, Menorah, Dreidel, etc~ No allergies
~ Kitchen hand towels, rooster themed  ~ for my mom-in-law ~ She collects any and all roosters, so have fun! ~ No allergies
~ Kitchen hand towels, snowman themed  ~ for my mom-in-law ~ She collects snowmen for Xmas decorating ~ No allergies
~ Kitchen hand towels, farm/tractor themed ~ for my uncle-in-law ~ he lives in the country with his cows ~ No allergies
~ Kitchen / Bathroom hand towels, Finland themed  ~ for other family members ~ Maybe a Finland flag? or Finnish saying/words (PM me for ideas if you need any)? ~ No allergies
~ Kitchen / Bathroom hand towels, Winter themed  ~ for other family members ~ Christmas themed is fine too, just nothing too religious. Im thinking Santa, Xmas trees, Presents, etc ~ No allergies
~ Oven mitt, farm/tractor themed ~ for my uncle-in-law ~ he lives in the country with his cows, every Christmas he bakes us a batch of yummy bread and homemade jam ~ No allergies
~ Apron to be used as painting smock ~ for my crafty friend ~ She loves anything Disney (especially Stitch), dancing (country line dancing, belly dancing, Hawaiian, and she just started learning tap), theatre and theatre tech, peace signs, and the Ohm symbol She is not a girly girl, so no pink please. She likes purple, blue, and green. ~ No allergies
~ Reusable produce bags ~ for my mom ~ any color (as long as you can see whats inside) and a variety of sizes would be great ~ No allergies
~ Tote / Project bag, Mary Engelbreit themed/inspired  ~ for my mom ~ anything inspired by Mary Engelbreits art  ~ No allergies
~ Tote / Book bag, role play/nerd themed ~ for my husband ~ to carry around his RPG books, has to be strong/durable, maybe made out of canvas or denim? Anything with RPG/nerdy references would be great, I can provide some quotes if needed ~ No allergies
~ Large tote/bag ~ for my crafty friend ~ She loves anything Disney (especially Stitch), dancing (country line dancing, belly dancing, Hawaiian, and she just started learning tap), theatre and theatre tech, peace signs, and the Ohm symbol She is not a girly girl, so no pink please. She likes purple, blue, and green. ~ No allergies
~ Reusable gift bags ~ for anyone and everyone on my list ~ Any color/theme (a few Christian ones would be nice along with a few Jewish ones), variety of sizes would be great but Id rather have them too big then too small ~ No allergies
~ D20 dice bag ~ for my husband ~ His fav colors are green and blue, but I think black,  white, or red  would also be nifty for this, example and tutorial (PM me if you have other color ideas) ~ No allergies
~ Mug rug (or two) ~ for my mom ~ Nothing flashy or tacky, she likes burgundy and purple, but other colors would also work. Her kitchen is light blue and cream colored. A dreidel or menorah would be fun. (no overly bright, pastel, or too dark please) ~ No allergies
~ Mug rug (or two) ~ for my grandma ~ Im envisioning light blue and creams or burgundy and purple but she would probably love anything. Little Drummer Boy song themed would be fantastic (not the stop motion animated cartoon though). ~ No allergies
~ Mug rug (or two) ~ for my aunt ~ Something Christmas themed without being tacky would be nice, or something she can use year round. Deep reds, burgundy, purple.  (no overly bright or pastel please) ~ No allergies
~ Mug rug (or two) ~ for my mom-in-law ~ Something Christmas themed, chicken themed, or snowmen themed ~ No allergies
~ Place mat ~ for my cousin ~ Loves Elmo and Teletubies (I think the red one is his favorite) or this could be Christmas themed. Something with his name would also be fun~ No allergies
~ Large, adult sized bib with plastic pocket for catching food laminated/slick fabric for easy cleaning ~ for my cousin ~ He is physically an adult but mentally a child and we love him more than anything! My aunt loves the few bibs she has for him and Im sure she would love one or two more. He loves Elmo and Teletubies but other themes would be fine, something with his name would also be fun. Snap or velcro clasp please, no tie. Example, this is a toddler bib, but the right design idea ~ No allergies
~ Stitch stuffed animal ~ for my crafty friend ~ Stitch is her favorite Disney character and she collects him, I think a handmade, on of a kind one would be much loved ~ No allergies

Yarny Items  (Natural fibers only please)
~ Nice washcloths ~ to add as an extra for family/friends ~ any color but would really like some whites & creams and softer colors (light blue, mint green, etc) ~ No allergies
~ Coffee mug cozy ~ for my grandma ~ The kind that goes around a coffee mug and through the handle, a few examples on this pin board (could also be sewn) ~ No allergies
~ Stitch amigurumi ~ for my crafty friend ~ Stitch is her favorite Disney character and she collects him ~ No allergies

Jewelry / Ornaments / Similar Crafts
~ Beaded bookmarks ~ for my grandma, aunt, and mom-in-law ~ No color preference (maybe purples, silver, black light blue?), these examples are for type only, not content/colors: metal thingy that goes in book + beading that hangs outside and/or ribbon that goes inside + beading on one or both ends ~ No allergies
~ Jewish themed ornaments  ~ for my mom ~ Shes not really Jewish, but she pretends to be. Maybe a Star of David, Menorah, Dreidel, etc~ No allergies
~ Finnish themed ornaments ~ for family ~ Would love some holiday sayings like "Hauskaa Joulua" (Merry Christmas) or a Joulupukki (Santa) ornament ~ No allergies
~ Winnie the Pooh themed ornaments ~ for my step-mom ~ She loves any and all things Winnie the Pooh related ~ No allergies
~ Salt shaker ornament ~ for my dad ~ We have a running joke about his love of salt, this can be classy or funny and you can include the pepper shaker if you want to (or a salt & salt shaker set would be funny) ~ No allergies

Other Crafts
~ Hand spun/died yarn, natural fibers ~ for my mom ~ just one or two of these since she has a massive stash already (that she is trying to thin down), I really think she would like some though so even though she doesnt need it Im gonna take the risk that she might like some. Any color, but would especially love some purples ~ No allergies
~ Handmade candles ~ for family/friends ~ any scent(s) ~ No allergies
~ Teacup Candle  ~ for family/friends ~ any scent(s), any nice/fancy cup. example and tutorial ~ No allergies
~ Handmade soap ~ for family/friends ~ any scent(s), I have a few people with sensitive skin on my list, so would love some made with this in mind ~ No allergies (Thank you sweetyetevil, I love the soap you sent! Keeping this up though cause I'd like a few more)
~ Bath salts / bombs / soaks / etc ~ for family/friends ~ any scent(s) ~ No allergies
~ Bath tea bags ~  for family/friends ~ any scent(s), here is a cute tutorial ~ No allergies
~ Containers for cookies, looking for at least 5 ~ I have been requested to bake some holiday cookies and I would love something creative to put them in, nice tin, decorated jar, etc ~ No allergies but must be safe for food
~ Flower bombs (with instructions) ~ for my aunt-in-law ~ she lives near Seattle Washington, I dont know what type of flowers grow best there. She is an avid gardener and I think shed get a kick out of them ~ No allergies
~ Bigfoot themed ATCs ~ for my husband ~ Im having a hard time thinking of things for him, but I know he likes all the Bigfoot ATCs Ive received so far so a few more would be nice ~ No allergies
~ Dr Who wall art, Bow ties are cool ~ for my husband ~ Im up for other Dr Who ideas, but please PM me to discuss first ~ No allergies
~ Set of coasters, TV & Movie themed any craft type ~ for my husband ~ Dr. Who, Torchwood, Ghost Busters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80's/90's version), Firefly/Serenity, and I can provide more upon request. ~ No allergies
~ Set of coasters, beverage themed any craft type ~ for my husband ~ he loves Widmer Brothers brewery, Dechutes Brewery, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, Orange soda, and Root beer (I also like the Dechutes Brewery beers if you want to make something I'd like too  Wink ) ~ No allergies
~ Hand painted wood trays ~ for my mom ~ She uses these for beading projects so they must have an edge so nothing escapes. A Mary Engelbreit inspired tray would be wonderful, otherwise just something pretty  ~ No allergies
~ Craft kit ~ for my crafty friend ~ We do paper crafting together and I know she would love some more supplies of her own; paper, paint, brushes, paper cutter, paper punches, glue, ribbon, ephemera, painting canvases, etc. She especially loves anything Disney, so Disney stickers, embellishments, and Disney paper would be much loved (Stitch is her favorite) ~ No allergies

~ Anything not listed but you feel inspired to make ~ I would love to hear other ideas, but please PM me first just to be sure
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jessvict
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011 08:51:41 AM »

if you havent got anyone to do it I will Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ScrappinFool
Crafty Goddess

the fruits of a crafty nirvana...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011 09:56:12 PM »

Did you find someone for this?  I hope so since it's already Nov.  If not, I'm available Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Goddess
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Lumpy Space Princess
How to Draw Lucario from Pokémon
How to Draw Lord Nibbler Futurama
How to Draw Lola
How to Draw Lin Chung
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...