A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,321
Currently Running With Scissors:
287 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MYB Round 15 Gallery  (Read 9442 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cursive_queen
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2011 03:31:14 PM »

glad you like everything.  I didn't send the keep calm bag though - so I don't want to take credit for someone elses work - maybe you got another swap?
I didn't know you could make vietnamese coffee with the chickory.  I hope it turns out good Smiley  I've wanted my hubby to do the howard painting for a while, so this was a good excuse
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebluegirl
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2011 08:28:42 AM »

I am so frustrated! I promised pics the other day but I've been unwell and now my internet is on the blink Sad I got a great ball from Annchen and I can't show you Sad. My connection comes and goes so I'll keep trying! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2011 12:28:48 PM »

If you don't get it sorted I have pictures I can post when I post the rest of your ball. I want it to be tuesday already... Then I'll have two days off and I'll be able to take photos in daylight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebluegirl
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011 11:23:26 AM »

Yay, at last!

Ball all wrapped up

A rainbow of mini balls of yarn - love these!

Three lovely button bracelets.

And the rest of the loot: vodka flavouring (I love flavoured vodka and in Sweden you can buy the flavouring to add to plain vodka!), buttons, buttons, and more buttons!, a gorgeous faux purple gerbera (my favourite flower), rice crackers, a liquorice candy bar, shopping bag, nail polish, beads, googly eyes, a heart shped silicone mould, a crocheted cloth and some hand cream!

THANK YOU ANNCHEN!!!!  Sorry it's taken me a while to post pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2011 12:49:30 PM »

Yay! I'm glad you liked your MYB. The rainbow button thing was a botched attempt at doing something else but I'm glad it works as a bracelet. I thought it looked good for a bit of colour on the outside of the ball so I included it instead of tossing it. I'm curious... Did the kitty bribe work for you? (I included a crocheted cat toy to distract from they yummy yarn)

Okay... there will be a lot of pictures... And this is not all of it. I just wanted to post the ones I've managed to upload. littlebluegirl really spoiled me!

Here's the yarn everything was wrapped up in. I love the colour and I'm sure it will make pretty socks. The ribbon was wrapped around the ball.

The centerpiece made me squee! A tiny whimsy jar for me. It had so much awesomness in it that I couldn't fit it all back in after emptying it out. And since I started sifting through the treasures before thinking about taking photos... Yeah. So that's why it's overflowing a bit. The rainbow part is a tiny bottle filled with seed beads in rainbow colours. Perfect.

This button ornamen looks great on our boring door.

Handwarmers! The smiling faces made me grin Smiley

Two sets of earrings that are light enough for me to wear. I'm wearing the sparkly ones right now. I wonder what the blue ones are made of, they're so light.

Lovely needlework. I like your covered buttons better than the one I did. The bird is my favourite, but they're all so pretty. The pencil holder has two empty sides for me to fill with embroidery so I better start practicing! And the bottlecap pincushion is straight of my pinterest board. It's perfect!

Magnets! They're hard to photograph so you'll have to believe me when I say they look really good. More additions to my fridge =)

And there's more! But I'll have to add those pictures later since I need to get up early tomorrow. This is not even all of the crafted items, some of my favourites are left. Spoiled! <3 <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2011 06:21:40 AM »

Sorry about the delay... Here's the rest of the goodies from littlebluegirl. Awesome, awesome MYB.

Two of my many favourites in the ball:

This little dude. I need to knit him some friends Smiley He's currently hanging out with an adorable knitted bunny I got from littlebluegirl last time.

And this beautiful hoop. Smiley

I've used the tea wallet so much already, and it was filled with tasty tea Smiley

I think this is for keeping track of your yarn ball so it doesn't escape. Correct me if I'm wrong. I like the flower button Smiley

More goodies. The chocolate was very tasty and the tea is one of my favourite teas.

Safety eyes! I'm so happy because they can be hard to find here.

And even mooore Smiley

There was also a gorgeous Suday Rose scarf, but I stupidly started wearing it before photographing it and it's now hiding. You just have to trust me that it's beautiful and soft. You can see the lovely blue colour in the first picture I posted of the ball.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebluegirl
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2011 09:50:04 AM »

Annchen, the unidentifiable crocheted thing is a cup cozy! I suppose you could use it for your yarn, though!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2011 11:17:54 AM »

That was my second guess Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebluegirl
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2011 05:24:05 AM »

Annchen, I'm really sorry, I forgot the kitty photo!!  And now my internet is down Sad (on work comp).  She does love her toy though, and likes to roll around with it.  It'll be a few days before my net gets fixed and then I'll post one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2011 06:29:20 AM »

I'm just glad she likes it Smiley I figured it was a good sign that there was no photos of it Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Creative Birthday Invitations
How to Make a Birthday Pinata
How to Make a Mad Scientist Costume For Halloween
How to Make a Highway Costume For Halloween
How to Make an Owl Costume For Halloween
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...