A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,911
Currently Running With Scissors:
447 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS 75 gallery  (Read 13958 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bergman
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011 05:19:19 PM »

everything looks so great I can't wait so I can claim again
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011 05:25:30 PM »

Oh my stars!  This is my first visit to the gallery this round and I can't believe all the wonderful things that have been posted.  I adore that ribbon garland and growth chart, and the puzzle gift tag/ornaments have inspired me to create some for my own tree and gifts.  The hat is just too cute too.  Well, everything is. 

Jamiek79, you have to tell me.  Did all the ornaments arrive intact?  I have been almost sick worrying about that.

I rec'd from bergman today so claim away girl!  She sent me handmade note cards that are absolutely perfect and suit me to a t!  She also included some stabilizer and a packet of green buttons (I never have enough green buttons).  Thanks so much.  I'll get pics up tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jamiek79
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011 07:03:59 AM »

gamemom the ornaments all arrived in tact. The brutal mailmen were kind to us this time. You are a little spoiler by the way! I absolutely love everything. I have no idea what I am going to use that red fabric for though. Don't you worry a bit though. I am positive that I will find some project for it. Hopefully I will get some pics taken today or tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011 07:33:21 AM »

Yay!  I am so happy that nothing was broken!  Yeah, the red fabric is one I bought off a remnant table years ago because it just looked fun and I've never figured out what in the world to do with it.  I thought you might be just the one to come up with something great for it, but you are also welcome to pass it along in a swap if you want.  I just decided it was time to destash it and find it a home that would appreciate it.

And I didn't spoil you at all.  I wanted to, but I just ran out of time as usual.  Every time I see Tara lugging that wonderful weekend bag around that you made for her, I feel like I need to thank you again.  I can't think of any gift she's ever enjoyed any more than that bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011 06:31:19 PM »

I rec'd my handmade notecards from bergman and I just love them! 

Here's the lot of them ( I didn't photograph the envelopes, just the cards):

and a close up of one of the adorable bee ones:

She also sent stabilizer and a packet of green buttons.  I included the cute sushi notecard she wrote because I have a feeling that is going to end up being used in my art journal. 

Thanks so much bergman!  I'm planning on finding time in the next day or two to write to an aunt and a couple of cousins that I've lost touch with lately.  I'm going to use my new note cards!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011 06:49:32 AM »

I'm so glad you like everything!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jamiek79
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011 01:19:57 PM »

So after a weekend of not being able to wrestle my DH off the computer I am here to show you all the wonder of what will be part of my tree! I love them all but the little red snowperson on the bottom right is my favorite!

Then she went and spoiled me with all of this goodness. The red fabric is something like pul but more shiny. Any ideas out there on what I can do with it?? The two fabrics in the middle go together very nicely and I see a project bag for my aunt in the future for that fabric.

Lastly a bunch of paper. I have a weekend crop coming up in the beginning of Novermber and these will work quite nicely.

Gamemom you rock thank you sooo much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011 05:40:59 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything.  I'm kind of partial to the little "snow jester" myself.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011 07:28:40 PM »

I received some goodies this week  Cheesy

bananaleg sent me some washcloths in some of my fav colors and fun designs:

And one that looks like a Finland flag!  Cheesy

A little hard to see in the pic, but very much there in real life, I love it! I'm actually going to pin this one in hopes of getting more/similar Finland flag washcloths to give to my family for Xmas  Smiley

I also got some crafty supplies; paper and buttons! Yay!

Aaaaaaand post cards and photographs from Washington:

I with this picture could capture the beauty of all the photographs bananaleg sent, they remind me of WA so much and they are so pretty. Thank you bananaleg  Kiss It's nice to have some reminders that there is green and water in this world, living in southern California I sometimes forget about that  Roll Eyes heh.

Thanks again! I love everything you sent  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011 11:14:05 AM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like everything! If i hadn't been hit with sudden inspiration the night before i sent, you wouldn't have even gotten the flag cloth. Good thing i was hit! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mint Leg of Lamb
How to make a Hearty Hamburger
How to Make Homemade Tortilla Chips
How to Make Chicken Wings
How to make a Ham & Onion Omelet
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...