A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,051
Currently Running With Scissors:
613 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 8 :: Holiday Edition! :: The Gallery!  (Read 6841 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011 08:05:34 PM »

Hopefully you love the actual package as much or more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Ewulotta
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011 01:57:58 PM »

I'll be away for a week - we're on our honeymoon Smiley I'll update everything when we're back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
indigo_roses
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011 08:06:47 AM »

I received the first part of my package from aheartofglass! Her favorite charity is kiva.org, where you can choose different people from around the world to make a donation to. She sent me an electronic gift card, and I just made a donation to Adriana Sanchez, a crafty lady who lives in Colombia! Thanks, aheartofglass!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
aheartofglass

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011 10:04:49 AM »

You're so welcome! I'm glad that you found a "crafty" loan that you were inspired by!

I received the first part of my package from aheartofglass! Her favorite charity is kiva.org, where you can choose different people from around the world to make a donation to. She sent me an electronic gift card, and I just made a donation to Adriana Sanchez, a crafty lady who lives in Colombia! Thanks, aheartofglass!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011 01:25:29 PM »

I just received an AMAZING package from CptnDenim!  I'm so spoiled!  I'll post pictures later today or tomorrow, and you'll all be so jealous!  My apartment smells SO GOOD right now!!!  THANKS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
CptnDenim
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011 01:43:55 PM »

You're welcome Haylie! I had a lot of fun making that box. Made me a little homesick and really want christmas/thanksgiving to be here right NOW. Adopting my family traditions to include another, and then explaining it... this is already a really fun swap. I can't wait for round two!

In other news, the package arrived, was delivered, was returned to the post office, and after half an hour on the phone trying to find out at which post office, then waiting in line for ten minutes, I was told that the package was in the office next door, that closed as we were speaking. *grumble, grumble*

Sooo.... I'll be posting pictures tomorrow, it looks like. I'm super excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look at it this way: Tomorrow, your job is to change the world into a better place. Today, my job is to see that everyone gets there. - Granny Weatherwax

Amazing hoodie swap!
PinkChick
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011 02:00:45 PM »

I received from princesspimp81 this week! She totally spoiled me. In fact, when I opened my package I got so excited I squealed! She did an awesome job!!!

First, a picture of the whole lot!

Next we have a candle and soap in scents that she likes-and I do too! The candle is especially yummy! We both like food based flavors!

Candy from the oldest candy factory in her state! The candy canes are sugar plum, pear, chocolate and gingerbread! They are safely hidden from my husband-not that I won't share-but so that I will get some too!  Grin

A recipe box-because cooking de-stresses her.

A turtle ornament-she collects turtles. My husband loved this. He has a thing for turtles too. In fact, whenever he sees one stuck in the middle of the road he pulls over and puts it on the side so it won't get hit!

A cupcake ornament with her favorite color pink. My favorite color too!

A holiday headband to wear during the Christmas season. It is extremely cute and I think you gave me a gift idea for my nieces!

A poinsetta hot pad-which I love!!

This adorable gingerbread man! This is what her favorite Christmas theme is! I love him!!

And the best for last! This bag!!!! I really want to learn how to crochet granny squares and have been in the process of teaching myself. This is perfect!!!!! It honestly is my favorite-though I love everything!!!

Thank you sooo much princesspimp81! This was perfect!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Every Moment, Laugh Every Day, Love Beyond Words!
indigo_roses
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011 03:48:42 PM »

I like the recipe box and the headband - I might have to make myself one!  Smiley

The DC# from my package said that it was delivered to aheartofglass today! I hope she likes it!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
aheartofglass

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011 04:19:18 PM »

I like the recipe box and the headband - I might have to make myself one!  Smiley

The DC# from my package said that it was delivered to aheartofglass today! I hope she likes it!  Cheesy

*Squeal* I'm heading home right now to see!!!!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
RaraAvis

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011 05:26:24 PM »

Ironic, I'm so happy you liked the first package! I working on the second!!!

A turtle ornament-she collects turtles. My husband loved this. He has a thing for turtles too. In fact, whenever he sees one stuck in the middle of the road he pulls over and puts it on the side so it won't get hit!

PinkChick, that turtle is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Landscape Scenes
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Kids or Pets Pictures
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Indoor or Party Scenes
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Fireworks Scenes
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Dusk or Dawn Scenes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...