One Tiny Good Omens Thing Swap (SIGNUP: 10/11/11-11/02/11, SENDOUT: 12/17/11)
Swap name: One Tiny Good Omens Thing Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Interrobam
Sign-up date range: 10/11/11 - 11/02/11
Date to send item by: 12/10/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
DETAILS OF SWAP:
This swap is for one tiny thing (a craft with the approximate dimensions of 4"x4"x4") based on the book Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. You are required to make OTT, but you are allowed to craft extras. To join the swap please send me a PM with a completed questionnaire and "OTGOT Swap" or "OTTGO Swap" in the title.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: One Tiny Good Omens Thing Swap (OTGOT Swap)
Your real name:
Mailing address INCLUDING COUNTRY:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Do you understand that you must PM the organizer when you send and receive?
Do you understand that you must get a DC# for packages sent within the US and a receipt scan for packages sent internationally, and that you must send these to the organizer?
Are you at least 16 years old or, if not, do you have moderator approval?
Would you be willing to participate in a round robin if an odd number of crafters sign up?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your house (pets, smoke ect)?
What kind of crafts do you make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
Is there anything you dont want to receive?
What kinds of colors/fabrics/patterns do you like?
What kinds of colors/fabrics/patterns do you dislike?
Do you have a Pintrest or Wist ( if so, please provide links)?
Who are your favorite Good Omens characters?
What are your favorite Good Omens quotes?
Anything else you particularly love about Good Omens?
Do you plan to make more than OTT for this swap?
Do you like any other Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett works?
Anything else you want your partner/organizer to know?
(Org) <> lelilaTrekky