A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Moreos!  (Read 1258 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lidehtium
« on: October 09, 2011 05:41:00 PM »

Thats right. We call this beast the moreo.
Its delicious and kind of scary and you can only really eat one in a sitting, so if you make them have enough people to help you eat them!

In depth directions and cookie dough recipe is on my blog, but its pretty simple. Wrap oreo in cookie dough. cook. die of delicious diabetic coma. Come back to life as a cookie zombie the next day and eat one for breakfast.

Oh, and if you plan on doing this.. its really good raw too >_>.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011 11:25:24 PM »

Oh my god, I went into cardiac arrest looking at those! Don't revive me - I've died and gone to heaven! Shocked mmmmmmmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MaggieTheCat
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011 09:17:40 PM »

I have made a very similar recipe except you stuff a s'more inside the cookie dough.  Yes...that's right...an entire s'more.  Quarter of a graham cracker, one marshmallow (cut it in half first so it covers the whole cracker), three pieces of Hershey's chocolate, and another graham cracker quarter.  Wrap in chocolate chip cookie dough.  Make lots of friends.

Here's the recipe:  http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/03/31/smores-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/

But I have to say...I probably like oreos even better than s'mores, so I have got to try your recipe as well. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyChef

Am I retired yet?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011 05:25:48 PM »

OMGawd, that looks delish. I made some mini cheesecakes a couple times using a whole Oreo for the bottom. So good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lidehtium
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011 08:08:40 AM »

I have made a very similar recipe except you stuff a s'more inside the cookie dough.  Yes...that's right...an entire s'more.  Quarter of a graham cracker, one marshmallow (cut it in half first so it covers the whole cracker), three pieces of Hershey's chocolate, and another graham cracker quarter.  Wrap in chocolate chip cookie dough.  Make lots of friends.

Here's the recipe:  http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/03/31/smores-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/

But I have to say...I probably like oreos even better than s'mores, so I have got to try your recipe as well. Cheesy

Oh wow, those look so good! I might have to try them sometime as the bf loves s'mores..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Annie Choi: What Are You Reading?
Woman Finds Success Writing Harry Potter Fan Fiction
Writer Finds Audience Through Erotic Pro-Wrestling Fan Fiction
Fan Fiction
Si-Cology 1 by Duck Dynasty’s Uncle Si
Latest Blog Articles
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...