Swap name: Falling for Autumn Swap
Sign-up date range: October 7 - October 14
Date to send item by: November 14
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? 16 and Older Please!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Do you love the smell of bonfires and the color of bright autumn leaves? Do you have problems driving by a pumpkin patch without stopping? If you love the idea of sitting on a porch with a cup of coffee on a crisp autumn morning getting your craft on, then this swap is for you!
This will be a 5 point
For those who need a refresher, here's the Craftster guide to what constitutes each size:
-Large = 3 hours or more
-Medium = about 2 hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have allergies in your household?
Do you have allergens in your household?
Can you take and post pictures promptly of the package you receive?
What are your favorite things about fall?
Is there anything autumn-ish that you'd love to get?
What would you not like to get?
Do you bake/cook alot in the fall?
Favorite scents and tastes:
Do the leaves and weather change a lot where you are living?
Do you have any great customs, celebrations, or memories about fall?
Is there a certain fall theme you like(ex: oak leaves, squirrels, pies, apples, pumpkins....)
What kind of crafts do you do?
What crafts don't you do?
Do you have a wist, pinterest, or Etsy favorites?
Anything else you would like for your partner to know?
I can't wait for y'all to come craft autumny goodness with us!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.