A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 307,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Stuffie Round 8--GALLERY!--Mail by 11/14/11  (Read 65406 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: November 18, 2011 04:56:21 PM »

Cute package QNM!  I love Red Pandas and the one you made is adorable.  Who doesn't need a bone hand clip??  That heart is so sweet...or creepy...depending on how you look at it...or it looks at you Grin  And I remember as a kid we would get violet flavored candies when we went to Seattle for vacation.  Not like those, but I know the flavor hazelly is trying to describe.  Lucky hazelly Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
teachart
« Reply #231 on: November 18, 2011 04:59:32 PM »

that panda is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! Well done QueenNinjaMonkey!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #232 on: November 18, 2011 05:43:18 PM »

I received from omgferosh92! All of it is so perfect!

Look. Look at this perfect, little rainbow unicorn!

And the extras!
A banana (I mean, obviously I love bananas, right?) and Littlefoot! This is amazing!

Thank you so much, omgferosh! You are a truly fabulous partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 18, 2011 06:33:06 PM »

Nice packages today!  I especially like the red panda AND the banana!  Oh Yes, we have no bananas!!!  Well, I guess bananaleg does!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #234 on: November 18, 2011 07:10:25 PM »

unicorn! banana! littlefoot! the most perfect combination ever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #235 on: November 18, 2011 08:06:40 PM »

AND...I received my REAL stuffie today from alwaysinmyroom!!!  My second package at my new house *grinning hugely*.  (nothing better then getting a few swap packages in a a row.  That was 3 for me Grin)  so LOOK!!!!

I'm starting with what I saw first CANDY!!!  And the sweet (pun intended) choco based post card that will most definitely go on my new craftser art/postcard wall.  The lovely flower in the back ground is a handmade card with all the info and instructions.  I let my Hub pick from the 3 packages of sugar (he went to the new PO box with out me telling him because he knew I was expecting packages.  What a guy!)...which is why the Swedish fish are 1/2 gone Grin...The Mike and Ike's are all gone now too (my fault *grin*)

These lovely wee beauties had hatched themselves all over the package.  Thankfully they were fully developed so they didn't leave any egg white to clean up.  AND alwaysinmyroom made them her self! Since I do a bit of felting I know how this all went down.  Thanks so much for all your work!  I have been wanting some balls to play with (okies...Hub thinks that sounds bad *blush*)... I mean felted balls to play with Grin

Then I was told to unwrap this package...

SaWEET!  What a charming birdy!  But look!  She has a worm in her mouth...could that mean???

She has a new hatchling! Ahhh!

Here they are reunited.  I LOVE the look of motherly love she has and his face is full of excitement about getting out of that constrictive shell Grin  They are called "Quilty Momma and chick".  The salvages are made from mostly quilty fabrics.  The beaks are reclaimed earrings (Love it!)

Thank you so MUCH alwaysinmyroom!  I love them both and I appreciate all that went into them.  Once I decided what to do with the felted balls I'll let you know Grin

AND advice to anyone who is orging a swap...Pick the person you think you want, even if they are a mod and might seem scarry *huge grin*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

suereal

« Reply #236 on: November 18, 2011 08:09:00 PM »

heheh I love your unicorn AND banana omgferosh92  And who doesn't love Littlefoot Grin  (But the banana is uber)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #237 on: November 18, 2011 08:23:12 PM »

wow, those birds are amazing!! they are funny Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Need Pink Floyd stamps for hubby! Will Swap!!

« Reply #238 on: November 18, 2011 08:49:59 PM »

I just had a feeling the gallery was going to explode!!  gahhh--I want to see everything!

Love the red panda...I think they are my new favorite animal!

And the rainbow unicorn!

A banana for Ms. Banana!  how perfect !

ha--I do hope the birds are creepy cute...the eyes sort of freaked me out, but it was fun making them!  And, I am glad I followed the rule: save everything! Cheesy  I like to try to use recycled items in my projects.

Making felt balls is pretty relaxing and can be used for so many things...I hope to make some more soon using my own dyed wool roving! Cheesy

Surreal, you know what I was going through so this project really did take my mind off of things...there is joy even in our darkest days!  I hope my little ones brought some to you as well! I had a blast!

And, wow--more, please!  I love seeing everyone's work and style!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BirdBones
« Reply #239 on: November 19, 2011 12:04:17 AM »

Oh, wow - stuffieexplosion! So many wonderful new things!
I had to look up the red panda and they are just the cutest, most adorable creatures! QueenNinjaMonkey, the one you made is perfect!

And the unicorn-banana-littlefoot-combination is great! I especially like that you used the glittery tuby thingys for its mane, omgferosh! ( I have a stash of those and constantly wonder just what I'm going to do with them..)

And the scrappy birdies! AWWWWW! Shocked alwaysinmyroom, I think you pretty much nailed it there! Even if they hadn't been posted by suereal, I would definitely have made the connection. They look like they NEED to go live with suereal!

Wonderful crafting everyone - I can't wait for the rest of the stuffies to reach their new homes  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: The Roaming Gnome
@Home This Weekend: Welcoming Door Decor
Trim the Tree: Crafty Ornaments for the Holiday Season

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...