A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,360
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and needers R10 The Great Gallery!  (Read 28694 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IdlersDesign
« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2011 09:42:07 AM »

Looks lovely! No sign of my package yet? After sending you the tracing number I lost the ticket with the number  Undecided so I can't check the status..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself┤ D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
tiffi_333
« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2011 09:58:11 AM »

i just checked the tracking on your package and said it was delivered yesterday..heres a link to the site i used to track it, i was able to find a good universal tracking site. http://www.packagetrackr.com/track/CC017892032NL
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011 09:59:32 AM by tiffi_333 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
IdlersDesign
« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2011 10:06:24 AM »

i just checked the tracking on your package and said it was delivered yesterday..heres a link to the site i used to track it, i was able to find a good universal tracking site. http://www.packagetrackr.com/track/CC017892032NL

Yay thanks! I didn't know there was such thing as universal tracking sites  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself┤ D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
rosyposie
« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2011 04:45:21 PM »

I have finally got some pictures of a few of my thank yous:

first from jessicachantel:

a beautiful set of handmade holiday cards!  They are super pretty! and also a very interesting looking book and a great pair of dangle earrings.

then from lorelei:

a fantastic crochet flower headband from my wists and some bottle cap earrings (which are her specialty)

Thank you both so much, I was glad to lighten my supply load to someone in need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zilamonster

Who's awesome? ...you're awesome.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2011 07:44:52 PM »

I received from IdlersDesign!! This is the most amazing trifecta of thank you awesomeness!

Look how nicely wrapped everything is  Grin

She carved a stamp based on a silly crayon drawing I did for my blog- it looks amazing!

And she made this cool triangle bag (I have no idea how she did this but I love it)

AND- a fantabulous zippered project bag- I'm in heaven.

Everything all together

Thank you so much! It is obvious you spent a lot of time putting this together, you are wonderful!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2011 10:37:57 AM »

Oh, wow! This has been such an amazing swap. So much crafty goodness, and spoilage on both sides. Love the bags and the stamp!
And I just have to say something. My 15 year old DD was a little bummed, because she didn't have money to get presents for all her friends. I gave her beads and findings to sort through, and a little help to get her started-and now she's making all her friends earrings for Christmas.(the guys are getting a few cookies) And almost everything she's using is from various Givers and Needers swaps. And she's having so much fun! I think she's discovered a new hobby.
So thanks, everyone.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
IdlersDesign
« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2011 12:21:52 PM »

Yay, happy to hear you received!  Cheesy

And she's having so much fun! I think she's discovered a new hobby.

Good to have a new generation of Craftsters!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
jexxican
« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2011 01:25:15 PM »

RaeRaethejetplane's angel package is out for delivery today: Yay! I'll be honest, sometimes her little avatar thing makes me feel like I'm going to have a seizure but she sure was fun to craft for! I hope she gets it. I hope she likes it. I did manage something naughty in there so I hope "Santa" doesn't take offense and take it out on her...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
lizardsally
« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2012 04:16:11 PM »

Finally posting pics of my thank you gifts, sorry for the delay!  I didn't know I was supposed to post pics, I thought it was more of a suggestion than a requirement!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2012 08:05:49 PM »

Hey guys. I am so sorry that it took this long to post photos. My computer works (I actually had to buy a new computer), my camera has been located, I'm no longer traveling from house to house for the holidays, and the stars are perfectly aligned to show you my goodies.

Notknit sent me wonderful yarn, metal crochet hooks, and an issue of Craft magazine. I've had the pleasure of using my hooks and yarn for holiday crafting

001 by vivica_mirrors, on Flickr

002 by vivica_mirrors, on Flickr

Mandykaye sent me tons of goodies. Here are some highlights

073 by vivica_mirrors, on Flickr

074 by vivica_mirrors, on Flickr

And my wonderful wonderful angel jexxican spoiled the heck out of me. I have yet to work up the guts to use my chapstick in public. I stick my head in my bag while I moisturize my lips. The chapstick cozy is pictured below

to change your image viewing settings please click here

118 by vivica_mirrors, on Flickr

116 by vivica_mirrors, on Flickr
If there was a tag for this beautiful yarn is must have fallen off. Any suggestion on what I should crochet with this? I don't normally use yarn that has varied colors in it.

119 by vivica_mirrors, on Flickr

120 by vivica_mirrors, on Flickr

Thank you so much to all my partners!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012 08:09:33 PM by raeraethejetplane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Stack Fake Eyelashes
Beauty Blender Vs. J.Andre Blending Sponge Product Review
An Everyday Makeup Look
A Super Simple Smoky Eye That Can Transform Your Look
Suction Cups That Remove Cellulite?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...