A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,509
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and needers R10 The Great Gallery!  (Read 23002 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2011 03:52:55 AM »

DPN's are double-pointed needles. For knitting. A lot of my friends that knit swear by them for socks and other small items that are knit in the round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2011 10:09:51 AM »

So i updated some info on the front page here as well. There's pretty much i need to learn to be a better organizer, right?? Please check the info on the front page of this thread and let me know if your info is missing or wrong. Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
erica_tattoos
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2011 05:34:55 PM »

ms Jennilocker sent me the sweetest lil thankyou package! here's everything:

a skeleton man from my fave projects, a little soap, and some uber cute stationary with my initial!! thanks so much, jennilocker, i love everything, especially my lil skeleton man! here he is with his new friends!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2011 06:04:36 PM »

Ok everyone, Im gonna show you some serious spoilage so before we start I suggest you go to the bathroom, get a snack, and get your wisting/pinteresting fingers ready.

Behold the awesomeness given to me and Lana by Arwenjade!!  I tried to get everything in the smallest amount of pics.  There was really sooo much!!

First off an amazing selection of beads and charms!!!

2 hairclip kits along with instructions, tons of seed beads in packages and tubes, freshwater pearls, tiny ceramic doggie beads, tiny lapis lazuli chip beads (so perfect for my TOLPs!!), metal charms (keys and crosses! LOVE!), buttons, and rose beads in the box (these smell really wonderful!).

This was followed by a bunch of fantastic findings!!

a symphony of metal: hairclips, head pins, beads, chain, clasps, charms (wings!! LOVE!), colored and silver wire (Wow! that big roll of silver wire should keep me beading for a looong time!!), and stones.  Eek!

Ready for more droolworth stuff?

Vintage buttons.  I love them all, but the pink ones with the white flowers are especially adorable!! 

And if that werent enough Arwenjade remembered Lana and send these for her:

Tons and tons of lovely plastic beads: hearts, letters, pony beads.  Lana was sooo happy when she saw them.  You really made her day....and mine too!!  We are planning a crafting session this weekend.  I'm going to use these
Thank you so much Arwenjade!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2011 06:18:49 PM »

Was that soap from Jennilocker homemade? I love homemade soap. That skelly guy is too cute!

Atsuko you so god spoiled! If I were a beader I would be stalking your house right now for when yo leave, then I would go in there and revel in all of it's glory. I wouldn't steal it, but I would love it. Hm, doesn't look as squishy and cozy as my yarn stash though. But OH MY! Look at that stash you just inherited! I am squealing with delight for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
spikefan

« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2011 06:50:50 PM »

I also received an awesome package of supplies today from the wonderful arwenjade.

She sent me lots of jewerly supplies! There are all sorts of beads, findings, chains, wire, clasps and charms. I can't wait to start making some pieces with them.

She also sent safety eyes, doll joints, and different types of fabrics that will be great for making dolls and plushies. 

And a package of shrinky dinks and cardstock.

Thanks for all the awesome goodies arwenjade!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2011 07:10:46 PM »

Vintage buttons, oh my...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2011 10:27:37 PM »

There are so many beads my eyes are going to fall out. Wow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2011 05:23:17 AM »

Was that soap from Jennilocker homemade? I love homemade soap. That skelly guy is too cute!

Atsuko you so god spoiled! If I were a beader I would be stalking your house right now for when yo leave, then I would go in there and revel in all of it's glory. I wouldn't steal it, but I would love it. Hm, doesn't look as squishy and cozy as my yarn stash though. But OH MY! Look at that stash you just inherited! I am squealing with delight for you.

No the soap isn't homemade Sad  That is one thing that I want to learn to make before I die though...there is NOTHING better than good smelling homemade soap.

And I LOVE your little DOD kitty stuffy Erica!! Too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tiffi_333
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2011 07:04:31 AM »

wow there are so many great packages posted up Smiley ill be posting my pictures of the package i received from rlynn shortly, the camera has walked off again *pouty face* she sent me lots of knit materials and ive already begun remaking a shirt that i have (its like 7 years old now and though there are no holes yet, the material seems to have gotten really thin in certain sections)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make a Ham & Onion Omelet
How to make Mac Attack
NY Strip Steak & Potatoes with Chef John Schenk
How to Cook a Tuna Fish
How to Make Smoked, Barbecued Ribs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...