A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 305,018
Currently Running With Scissors:
421 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Four Elements Swap Gallery!  (Read 5330 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009 08:06:44 PM »

I have received my wonderful package!

little green dragonfly did good!

first I open the box and there is a piece of awesomely colored lepidolite sitting on top, and I love lepidolite - it is one of those things that help you be a good person as you can not contemplate doing bad things when you handle it...

it was strange that it was on top since all the rest of the items were carefully wrapped with the labels inside of tissue or bags - and it was just sitting up there right under the bubble wrap

there was this really cool tea towel that had all sorts of Aussie sayings on it that made me giggle, and chocolate that made me very happy  Grin

then there were all sorts of tiny little bundles in there full of intriguing things, here is a group shot:

I don't know that I can break them down into elements, LOL! but she did manage to send me an overabundance of fire items as I did tell her I needed more fire in my life, LOL!  Roll Eyes

this lovely hand made mask - which I will use as decoration, and some sterling earrings with Australian fire agate beads which were perfectly matched, plus hypo allergenic candles, which it was so sweet of her to think of my allergies! thank you!

for earth:
assorted clay beads that I expect she made herself - they are so cute!

for spiritual contemplation and centering:
a pair of cups that coincidently match the larger cups that I already have - I keep them for special occassions and now I have a set  Grin

there was an assortment of stones found in Australian on a little identification card - I didn't get a seperate photo of those but they are in the group pic

but I think that these were my fav items! which happened to all get grouped together

water was represented by a tiny little seahorse that is real
an assortment of stones all of which I really like - the lepidolite, an ocean jasper, a poppy jasper and a "shell fossil jasper" which I think is turritella fossil, though I might be wrong
a tiny bottle of assorted stones and little clay leaves with glittery stuff in there which I didn't open but looks like maybe a chakra set that has all the elements represented
and what I loved most of all is the delicate tiny little dragons to represent each and every element! they are adorable!

close up of the dragons on my desk: blue for water, golden beige for air, green for earth, red for fire, and black and white for spirit

they all have a symbol on their chest - there is a delicate little heart on the spirit one!

some of the other items made their way onto the top of my desk with some of my most loved treasures as well

thank you so much little green dragonfly - you made me so happy and I feel like I didn't give you near enough!

Ronda
Brightest of Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009 11:10:21 PM »

no worries

You sent me so many lovely items - I was hoping what i have sent is able to live up to your awesome items Tongue

I matched the mini cups to the large ones you already had!

I am so glad the tiny seahorse made it through -un-removed and un-broken Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

After 8 years I'm back - however did I stay away so long???
phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2009 07:14:35 AM »

Wow, that's a great package, so many nice gemstones.  And of course, the dragons are awesome - so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
kstaron
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2009 03:17:34 PM »

YAY! I received from Pheonix reign today.  All of it is so very cool.

Here's the whole thing, after I unwrapped it from the coordinating elemental colored tissue paper.

The canvas bag has the tree of life stenciled on it. Here's a close up of the great work she did.

Each bracelet came in it's own element colored drawstring bag. I haven't taken them off yet. They are so cool!  the letters say: Air my breath, earth my body, water my blood, fire my spirit.  And the gemstones are anythest, adventurine, soladite and red jasper respectively.

And I also got gold and silver candles, with glitter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2009 03:43:17 PM »

Air my breath, earth my body, water my blood, fire my spirit. 

There is a song called "elemental" by Opus III and that is pretty much the lyrics.  Close anyways, I haven't heard it in years (time to find if I still have it, otherwise I'll have to buy it again).

http://www.amazon.com/Guru-Mother-Opus-III/dp/B000002JRW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1232408264&sr=1-2

I love the tree of life bag.

Of course I love all the rocks RondaS received.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tvelez
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2009 05:31:35 PM »

i so wisted that bag!! WOW!

Tina
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tiny T
I sew, paint unfinished wood, sketch, make jewelry, crochet a bit, loom knit, and sew. Pretty much if I can get my hands on it to learn, then I will know it. Maybe not perfectly, but enough for a hobby.

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tinyangel3d/
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2009 09:11:13 PM »

great package! The stencil on the bag is wonderfully done, and I so love that saying!

THANK YOU so much for angeling phnxreign99!!

and this means that this swap has reached it's conclusion so I will be moving the discussion thread to the archives

I am thinking to do a second round in the summer sometime - maybe June or July - if there is enough interest!

Ronda
Brightest of Blessings!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009 09:14:15 PM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
monnie31
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012 05:39:22 PM »

This swap may need to be resurrected!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose Crochet Patterns
How to Choose a Filet Crochet Pattern
How to Buy Crochet Supplies
How to Add Crochet Embellishments to Clothing
How to Convert a Crochet Pattern Into a Knitting Pattern
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...