A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Only Ongoing Pinterest Swap (Signups Oct. 4 - 31)  (Read 4415 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: October 04, 2011 04:08:26 PM »

Swap name:FOC Only Ongoing Pinterest Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SevsOnlyGirl
Sign-up date range: Oct. 4, 2011 - Oct. 31, 2011
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after claim

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Additional Age requirement? No

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
Please do not post in the thread until you have been approved by the organiser.  You will not be approved until you post in the discussion/gallery thread and have sent your questionnaire to the organiser.  The discussion/gallery thread is here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=392106.0

1 - This swap is NOT chain style.  You may choose from anyone's list once they are posted.

2 - This swap is for either one medium or three small items for each claim.  A medium item is one that takes 2 or more hours, $10 - $30, some examples are a single necklace or bracelet or a scarf.  A small item is one that takes 2 or less hours, $10 or less, some examples are earrings/wallets/pouches/bookmarks.

3 - Once you have been approved, you may post in the list thread.  Your post should look like this:
         - your location and a brief bio (include allergies in red please)
         - your Pinterest link
         - list of boards that are to be used for this swap, or simply say something like "all my boards are game"

4 - This swap is for crafted items, not supplies.  However, you may feel free to put 'extras' in your packages if you like.

5 - Remember, the more items and bigger variety of items you have on your Pinterest; the more likely it is for you to be chosen.

6 - You may have up to 3 claims outstanding at a time.

7 - It is possible that you may not be claimed at all.  In that case, you will not receive a swap angel.  Swap angels will only be provided if you are flaked on.  If you are flaked on, you will only receive an angel for as many packages as you have sent.  If you were claimed for 3 packages and you sent 2 packages and one package was flaked on - you would not receive a swap angel.

8 - When you wish to choose someone, please send a PM to the Organiser and the Reciever.  At that point, please request the address from the receiver.

9 - Required: good communication; PM to choose someone; PM the DC# or receipt; PM when you receive as well as posting a 'Thank You' in the gallery (even if you can't take photos).  Please put "Pinterest Swap" in the subject line of all PMs.  At the minimum, please tell me if it is a send or receive, the senders username, receivers username and the item.  Otherwise I may be a tad crazy trying to figure it out. Cheesy

10 - Please try to remember to list the items you are receiving in your post once you have been claimed for them.

One addition:  everyone must claim at least one person.

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Your Pinterest link:  

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

Swappers:

Feedback Done

1 - SevsOnlyGirl
2 - onegroovyday
3 - Homerof2
4 - Ffrogg526
5 - rlynn
6 - Modus Operandi
7 - redpopsicles
8 - scarlet_nights
9 - zzdia

10 - Annchen
11 - imera
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011 09:02:47 AM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011 04:08:47 PM »

Claims:

1 - SevsOnlyGirl - 1
2 - onegroovyday - 1
3 - Homerof2 - 2
4 - Ffrogg526 - 3
5 - rlynn - 2
6 - Modus Operandi - 2
7 - redpopsicles - 0
8 - scarlet_nights - 1
9 - zzdia - 0
10 - Annchen - 1
11 - imera - 1

Sent
Received
late w/communication
Completed

Sendout Date: October 19, 2011

Homerof2 ---> SevsOnlyGirl ---> Please Don't Clean Up My Mess

Sendout Date:  October 21, 2011

Ffrogg526--->onegroovyday ---> crochet bolster pillow
rlynn--->onegroovyday ---> dino stuffie
Homerof2---> Modus Operandi --->Believe in Love
Modus Operandi ---> onegroovyday ---> canvas jewelry hooks & owl pincushion
rlynn--->Modus Operandi---> denim whale stuffi

Sendout Date:  October 24, 2011

rlynn--->redpopsicles--->fabric house shoes

Sendout Date: October 25, 2011

scarlet_nights--->Ffrogg526--->hoop
onegroovyday--->rlynn--->scrappy hat
onegroovyday--->Modus Operandi--->hedgehog embroidery & MI surprise
zzdia--->rlynn--->art

Sendout Date: October 28, 2011

redpopsicles--->Ffrogg526---> tree of life pendant

Sendout Date: October 31, 2011

Modus Operandi ---> redpopsicles---> Foxy tee and a surprise
SevsOnlyGirl--->zzdia--->messenger bag

Sendout Date:  November 2, 2011

rlynn--->Homerof2--->woodgrain heart hoop

Sendout Date:  November 4, 2011

Annchen--->scarlet_nights--->bob-omb

Sendout Date:  November 7, 2011

zzdia ---> scarlet_nights---> shirt for Robertsent 11-15

Sendout Date:  November 8, 2011
Homer--->imera---> quilted chiristmas ornament
Modus Operandi--->Annchen--->vintage planter pincushion

Sendout Date: November 11, 2011
Ffrogg526--->rlynn--->shawlsent late
Ffrogg526--->scarlet_nights--->polymer clay brain slugssent 11/25/11

Sendout Date:  November 14, 2011

onegroovyday--->Ffrogg526--->scrappy bag

imera--->Homerof2--->embroidered UP hoop sent 11/19/11
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011 03:38:10 AM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011 03:51:51 AM »

I'm Dawn, I live in mid-Michigan.  I've worked at a college for almost 10 years, before that I ran restaurants! Smiley  I have two children, one 16 and one 10 and I've been married for 12 years.  I like offbeat stuff, dry humor, traveling, reading, documentaries of all sorts...I'm pretty easy to figure out from my Pinterest (I think).  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, I hop on and off all day most of the time. Smiley

My Pinterest:  Pinterest

All my boards are open to craft from or be inspired from!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011 06:39:29 AM »

I'm Cindy and I live in Alberta, Canada.  I've been married for 26 years and we have 2 sons, ages 20 and 22, and they are both getting married in 2012.  I work part-time at a doctor's office.  On my days off I like to crochet, quilt, cross stitch and occasionally paint.  I think you can figure out my style from my Pinterest boards.  If you're unsure about something PM me and I'll gladly answer your questions.

Here's the link:  Pinterest

Boards I'd like you to pick from are:  Crafts others could do for me
                                                 Crochet
                                                 Cross stitch patterns
                                                 Hoops
                                                 Odds & Ends
                                                 Polymer Clay
                                                 Quilting
                                                 Signs & Sayings (I put this one on for inspiration
                                                                        I'd like any of these made
                                                                        to hang on the wall so feel free
                                                                        to use whatever form you
                                                                        want to create something)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011 09:39:48 PM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011 09:59:39 AM »

hi... I'm Mindy and I live in SW Florida....I have been a Montessori teacher for about 15 years now. 95% of the time I LOVE what I do, the other 5% is usually ruined by the parents not the children. I am a single mom of 3, 2 kids.. (a son 15, a daughter 12) and a rescue mom to my wonderful ShiTzu "Tinkerbell" (who, mind you, came with her name). I'm a pretty mellow laid back individual, living life with the "Life is Good" motto!... the grass is never greener on the other side! I'm also a firm believer that COFFEE makes the world spin.....I'm a little, well maybe A LOT OCD, but it typically works out for the best.....I love exploring new crafts, and can usually figure out just about anything.... I'm not real good about following patterns, because I always want to make things a bit different so that its a one of a kind ..... whenever possible, I will always strive to.....REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE!!!

My style/likes/wants/needs are pretty apparent on my pinterest boards, but feel free to ask any questions!!

All of my boards are open for inspiration, unless they are for someone else...example... "wedding ideas for LOULOU"... "my darling daughter"

the "tutorial/ideas for others" board is mixed with things for me as well as others....  if something jumps out at you, shoot me a PM and I will let you know why its on there.

my pinterest link: http://pinterest.com/onegroovyday/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011 04:42:04 PM »

My name is Robin.  I live in Portland, OR (U.S.) and I am a full time PhD student.  I am also the mother of preschooler extraordinaire, Aria Jae.   I love handmade and I love surrounding my child with handmade.  

If you decide to craft for me: my favorite colors are blue and green.  I love earthy and jewel tones.   I wear a lot of black and sometimes a bit of grey and every once in a while something red, but mostly I wear black.  I like the look of steampunk and Gibbous jewelry and clothing.  I just started teaching a college course this term and would love some great jewelry to dress up my work outfits.

If you decide to craft for Aria: her favorite colors are blue and green as well.  She loves pirates, robots, monsters, rainbows, and elephants.  She also loves the care bears (80s style, before CGI got to them), the 70s animated TV show Godzilla, Ponyo, Batman, Spiderman, and the Hulk (as in the green guy). We dont really do princess stuff around here but we do like fairies, sprites, and gnomes.  I have loads of things I would love for her pinned on my pinterest, including clothing, toys, and accessories.

With the exception of the board titled, "stuff I should make and gift," all other boards are free game.  Exact replicas are not necessary so please feel free to get creative and have fun...  

http://pinterest.com/rlynn/

Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011 05:44:11 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011 04:54:00 PM »

Hi everyone!!  I'm Rebecca and I live near Charlotte, NC.  I teach music in an elementary school (grades K-5) and I love it!  I have two after school ensembles that rehearse and perform throughout the year.  I am engaged to be married next October! Cheesy  HUZZAH!  We have 3 daschunds (or close enough) in the house.  I agree with a lot of the things that OGD said!  Coffee makes the world go round, my tire-cover on my Jeep Liberty says "Life is Good", Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!, I listen to ALL kinds of music.  I don't care for some of the rap music with profane/offensive lyrics but my iPod is loaded up with a bit of everything.  I read constantly and as far as crafts go I crochet (first and foremost), I knit, embroider, play with polymer clay, dabble in jewelry and fiddle with paper crafts!

Just about everything can be used for inspiration.  Please don't use the Men I Lust for board...  that's just for fun.  Smiley  Or daydreaming.  Roll Eyes  

I think some of the best boards to use on there would be knitted things, crocheted things, steampunkery, fibers, places to visit (I would LOVE Paris), Inspiration, Nature I love, Words, Color, Music, Meditation, Embroidery, Quilted things, My Bohemia, Art Journal Goodness, Bibliophila, Pretty Baubles....  you get the idea!

http://pinterest.com/musictcher06/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011 04:55:40 PM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redpopsicles

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011 04:34:25 AM »

Hi, I live in Oklahoma City with my boyfriend and our little Yorkie mix, and I'm a bartender by trade. My favorite colors are blues, greens and other ocean-y colors, black, reds and pinks. I love crafting, books and reading (especially fantasy and supernatural genres), camping, travel, witchy and magical things, fairy tales, mythology, the list goes on and on...

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/redpopsicles/

Relevant Boards: Very Crafty Things and Halloween (I'll add to this list if I add any other boards)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Modus Operandi
Paint Hussie

handpainted and repurposed vintage items

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011 08:08:06 AM »

So excited!
Im Amie. Im 28 years old, happily married for a year and live in Michigan. I have a 9-month old kitten named Milo. Been crafting and doing art since I could walk practically! I work full time with teen girls in a boarding school. I have two online businesses. I am a HUGE University of Michigan football fan.

http://pinterest.com/enamor/

All of my boards and likes are fair game. My Style will give you ideas on colors I like and stuff I would wear. Handmade Stuff I Love, Art and Prints and the DIY and Tutorials would be good places to get inspiration on ideas. Good Eats might be challenging, but if you want to make me something with pumpkin, chocolate, or peanut butter I wont complain!  Grin
 For Our Home are things I like design wise,  to decorate with or things we could use in our apartment. For Kitty is a small list, but hes easy to please (ie: catnip or fur).

If you need more specifics on likes/dislikes, sizes, colors, etc. PM me

I also have an extensive craft supply collection of just about anything, so if you want to work out little extras to include with packages, let me know!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 08:09:15 AM by Modus Operandi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shops! http://www.enamor.etsy.com

enamorweddingshttp://www.enamorweddings.etsy.com

Pinteresthttp
scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011 01:02:48 PM »

Yay I get to play! My name is Liz I live in southern IL with two dogs. My BF and I have been making noises about moving in together soon, which will be nice since we live an hour and a half apart Undecided  He has his own board on my pintrerest so feel free to pick off his board too. All my boards are open for picking. I love candy as an exra especially if your shipping from another country  Grin and If you're sending from a different country I'll prolly ask for a newspaper, so far Ive gotten one from London and Ierland.

http://pinterest.com/scarlet_nights/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011 10:29:52 AM by scarlet_nights » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Low Textured Ponytail
How to Style Thick Wavy Hair for an Oval Face
How to Style Curly Hair for a Long Face
How to Style Coarse Hair for a Round Face
How to Style Fine Hair for a Long Face
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...