A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,892
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a Trick or Treat Bag Swap Rd. 2 Gallery  (Read 6716 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandys08

and a helluva engineer!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011 04:15:14 AM »

looks like great stuff so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cute_anarchy
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011 10:39:39 AM »

Wow, what an amazing package!  I love the Halloween pj pants - great fun and so useful!  And you'll be able to decorate about every room in your house with all those great little things!  Coveting the Halloween dish towels too, cool!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a medium aged procrastinator, with a room full of craft supplies! 

I've got a wist and a pinterest: http://www.wists.com/cute_anarchy 
Cloverlilly
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011 11:51:06 AM »

Haha I know right? So much of it is already up too and believe it or not I didn't really have any Halloween decorations before so now my house is Halloweened up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monnie31
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011 12:19:38 PM »

Haha I know right? So much of it is already up too and believe it or not I didn't really have any Halloween decorations before so now my house is Halloweened up!

Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011 04:00:13 PM »

;DI received from pjr107 today!!!!  Everyone get ready to owww and awwww over my great goodies!!!  We both received today!  Yay for us!  Pictures aren't the greatest, I am using my phone camera...

First off a group shot of all my Halloweenie goodness.

The black fabric that everything is on is my bag!!!! Shocked  It has great purple glitter spiders on it and has matching purple glitter handles!!!!  I love glitter and I love purple, and I love spiders, obviously I love this bag!!! 

Next up is a close up the awesome red glittery horns that I am pretty sure that I have wisted!!  I wasn't sure what I was going to be for Halloween...I am thinking devil.

A great crochet basket, that is going to go on the counter in the kitchen.  Again, I love purple and black, and spiders!!! This goes with all the Halloween decorations I have  Cheesy  It was filled with skittles and starburst and these great wax lips that my girls are going to LOVE!!!

Next are the adorable ornaments for my Halloween tree, I totally needed these!  They are so cute and the details are so great.  I am currently at work, so I will get a shot of them on the tree and post it later.

Last but not least the yummies, delish chocolates that have marshmallow centers in prefect little pumpkin and skull shapes.  I even cheated on my diet to sample a couple of them...and they were heaven Wink

She also sent a pack of 50 Shocked GLOW STICKS in all colors!!!
I am going to have to stash them away because if my girls see them, they won't last until Halloween!

Thank you soo much pjr107!!! You sent an awesome package!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011 04:16:35 PM »

Those horns look great! Great ideas everyone!

I'll be posting my goodies from Sarah soon. Just received all my goodies today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011 04:29:18 PM »

I love all of it, but esp. that crocheted basket!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011 06:36:15 PM »

Glittery spiders are always good!  Great packages everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cute_anarchy
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011 06:37:34 PM »

Great package, so many good things!  I am drooling over the chocolate, and I especially love the little Halloween ornaments!  Good stuff!  pjr, you and I must think alike on certain things... not going to say any more till my partner posts her package!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a medium aged procrastinator, with a room full of craft supplies! 

I've got a wist and a pinterest: http://www.wists.com/cute_anarchy 
Helena Puck

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011 06:46:15 PM »

I went a little picture crazy but I just didn't want you to miss anything. Plus there were so many goodies in the bag that Sarah (sarahelise) sent me.

First, here is the bag. It has the greatest vintage style children trick or treating images which are some of my favorite Halloween designs. I'm not sure how she knew that but I do love those old fashion card images. Around the midsection of the bag is a pom-pom like trim with orange and black stripe upper lining and the straps are nice and thick and sturdy. I love this bag.

Here are some of the goodies inside. There is a great autumn colored crocheted trivet, set of four handmade napkins which match the bag, two kitchen towels (my son almost stole the spider one), a candle, pumpkin ice tray (which I'm going to use for soap making), a beautiful glittery black skull bangle, and last but not least the neatest little handmade fabric rose brooch. 

And the goodies go on! If that wasn't enough, Sarah also made a candy corn hat from my wist list. I wore it today on this cold fall afternoon and got so many compliments from random people while other just smiled. I love a hat that spreads joy! Also pictured is a sticker set, pencils, a cat memo pad, Ghirardelli caramel and chocolate candy, a snickers bar (my ultimate weakness), and a huge bag of twizzlers.

She also included two handmade bags with my boys names on them full of skittles, starburst, chocolate eyes (which the boys were all over. Sarah must understand the boy mind.) and a crocheted bat for each boy.

Here are the boys enjoying their goodies after they got home from school

And just for fun, this is me sporting all my new Halloween goodies: the bracelet, bag, hat, and rose brooch.You can't see the top of my head but the hat has a little point at the top.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Author Ruth Rendell
Tania James Talks About Atlas of Unknowns
Meet Author Marina Nemat
Nicolle Wallace Talks About Eighteen Acres
William Hitchcock Talks About The Bitter Road to Freedom
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...