A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
371 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Very Merry Supernatural Christmas (SU *Closed* SO November 30)  (Read 10287 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Cloverlilly
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2011 12:05:57 PM »

So I'm just now watching the episode from two weeks ago, the witch one. Did no-one else find it funny that Charisma Carpenter AKA Cordelia and James Masters AKA Spike were in it? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cursive_queen
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2011 12:26:17 PM »

I thought that was a great guest star position - I also loved Jewel Staite

On the crafting front - still plugging away on my large, got my items for the small and I think I have my medium planned out - have to see if it executes the way I envision it
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Willowe
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2011 01:20:20 PM »

I have yet again changed my idea for the sender's choice item yet again, however as long as I can get the necessary pieces for this one I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with this idea. Still haven't started the other two items, though I have all the supplies for the holiday one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2011 01:44:28 PM »

Has anyone watched last weeks episode yet? Another one with a classic Supernatural feel. Dan lip sycing in the car and the classic Dean and Sam "splitting up" at the end.

I must admit that this season is shaping up better than the last one was.

Also, tonight I'm hoping to start the ******** for my small and extras. Smiley If I get this part done I'll go buy the ****** to finish them tomorrow after work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
Willowe
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2011 02:24:01 PM »

I must admit that this season is shaping up better than the last one was.

THIS. I had to almost force myself to stick through last season but now I'm really enjoying the episodes, and even if I'm still really annoyed at what happened in the first episode I'm loving how the season is turning out.

In crafting news, I bought pretty much everything I need for my sender's choice item! I was so surprised that I managed to find ***** in the craft store because I can never find them but I did and I started working on it as soon as I got back. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
ScrappinFool
Crafty Goddess

the fruits of a crafty nirvana...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2011 09:50:08 PM »

OMG i can't believe I missed this lol.  I can't wait to see the pics of everyone's swap items!  I'm ready to drool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Goddess
capnstubtooth
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2011 11:33:06 PM »

This season is so much better than the last one! So glad Bobby finally has a lady friend and i loved all the funny bits with Dean in the car "Swayze always gets a pass!"

on a crafting note, the large is well under way and I just need to make one trip to town before the medium and small can be completed. We live in the middle of no where so "trip to town" means 2 hour drive to the nearest craft store. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2011 02:39:42 PM »

Holy crap, last nights episode was awesome! I have not loved an episode of Supernatural this much for years. I love the classic fighting a ghost storyline. Sam and Dean fighting. Last week my hubby (who is really only a Supernatural fan because I make him be one Smiley ) was all worried because Sam and Dean were "splitting up". But it just made all excited because I knew the next few episode would be full of brotherly hate like in the beginning seasons. Oh! And Dean being the hero and saving the girl is also very much like his pre-apocalyptic self.

And I am being a horrible procrastinator with crafting. However, tomorrow I have the day off while hubby is at work with nothing to do other than fill the holes in my living room walls. Hopefully this means that I will sit down and finish something. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
margaron
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2011 09:37:36 AM »

Loving that they're going back to the style of the first couple of seasons, makes me so much more excited for the new episodes! Cheesy

I too am procrastinating a bit on crafting as I'm juggling it with NaNoWriMo :3 But I'm sick so hopefully I can get some work done on both sides! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2011 10:35:42 AM »

My large (with time spent is should  be xl Tongue) is still chugging along.  I have the supplies for the small/ornament, just need to get it put together.  I think I  know what I want to do for the med/crafter's choice, but I keep going back and forth on it.  I'm finishing up the magic yarn ball swap, I'll have more time after monday (hopefully)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fatty Tuna Vs. Regular Tuna Sushi Rolls
What is Wasabi?
How to Make a Salmon Crunch Roll
How to Eat Sushi with Chopsticks
How to Make a Tamagoyaki Omelet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...