A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 301,975
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Very Merry Supernatural Christmas (SU *Closed* SO November 30)  (Read 12957 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cursive_queen
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2011 08:08:35 PM »

started and re-started my large item
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Willowe
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2011 06:20:36 AM »

I agree, amc-, last night's episode was great. I love how they're starting to simplify things without compromising the larger story arc.

I've started my sender's choice item but I need to go out and get some more supplies before I can work on anything else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
capnstubtooth
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2011 11:59:49 AM »

I loved last nights episode, it really seems like they are getting back to the format of the   first few seasons. did anyone else hope for a second that cas had saved them from the leviathan? i mean the way he lit up gave me the smallest bit of hope Wink

On a crafting note, i've decided on all my projects except crafter's choice. I started on the crafter's choice but didn't like the way it was turning out so i took it apart and am trying to come up with either a slightly different way to do the same idea or maybe something completely different. We'll see.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amc-
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2011 01:16:26 PM »

I must admit I haven't even started planning yet. I was working on the Recipes Swap but now that that's over I'm all set to go. I think tonight will be a night of Supernatural and craft-storming. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cloverlilly
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2011 10:41:49 PM »

I recorded it at the last minute and have yet to watch it....I love modern technology!

Got my three thing planed out Cheesy Now I just have to get started on them. Yay for Sunday's being my best day to craft! Nothing else to do when the whole family is watching football haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amc-
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2011 06:20:42 AM »

I've got everything planned.  Smiley I'll be picking up a few things this week and hopefully I'll get my crafting started next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Willowe
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2011 09:08:09 AM »

Well my original idea for the sender's choice item has completely and totally crashed, burned, and fallen through. Tongue Wish I could say I'm surprised...

Luckily I just had a (hopefully) brilliant idea that I'm pretty confident I can actually pull off. I'll be picking up some supplies later this afternoon.

I am worried though because at least one of the items I'm planning to make I won't be able to start until I get home for Thanksgiving break and have access to my sewing machine, which doesn't leave me a lot of time if things go wrong. I think I'm going to try to get everything else done before then, though, so I only have to worry about finishing one thing up last-minute if my plans fall through (again).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
amc-
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2011 01:54:41 PM »

Oh dear Willowe! I hope you the best of luck with crafting. I haven't even made up a supplies shopping trip. All my crafts are still just floating around in my head. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jimscupcake
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2011 02:11:23 PM »

I'm working on editing myself. I've got too many ideas. I'm just deciding what will work best. So far I've only decided on my small and gotten the supplies for it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
margaron
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2011 09:36:06 PM »

already started crafting! I know what I'm making for the ornament, and crafter's choice, I'm still torn between a couple wearables though. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cut Fish for Sashimi
How to Prepare a Sushi Plate
Making Tuna Maki
Making Wasabi
How to Make Sushi Rice
Latest Blog Articles
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat
Hooray for the Red, White, and Blue

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...