A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 311,388
Currently Running With Scissors:
724 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Very Merry Supernatural Christmas (SU *Closed* SO November 30)  (Read 13485 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

capnstubtooth
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011 11:50:28 PM »

"That being said, about Gabriel... Wings. You saw wings, which is never a good thing.
 But then again, with the number of times Castiel has been brought back to life, I definitely think it's Gabriel's turn for sure. "

Agreed!

I also think Cas is more than likely gone for good or at least Misha Collins is, but i still have a little hope that my gut will be wrong, i would be really happy to be wrong.

As for Jensen's episodes

I'm a sucker for flashbacks! i like getting just that extra layer of back story and i think the younger actors do a great job. And Weekend At Bobby's was really one of the (very few) stand out episodes of last season.  

and speaking of young actors
The little girl from Hello, cruel world really creeped me out and was sooo good! just wanted to give her that.

Overall I'm just excited to start crafting, and all this discussion is fueling the fire  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
margaron
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011 10:05:39 PM »

holy spamfest! XD
Personally, I think that Cas will come back, after all they only got his jacket and there was no dead body floating on the water. The flashbacks don't really throw me, I find them quite enjoyable and being that the whole series started with them as babies and then right to like adults, I think they're kind of expected. I too follow Mischa on twitter, and I'm pretty sure he's still filming, either that or doing a damned good job at pretending his time on set isn't done yet (excuse the language there). I don't know, I kind of have this feeling that Ben and Lisa are going to reappear, as they constantly show them in the clips at the beginning of each episode. random thought there, but I think it's possible, especially with the constant emotional trauma they all suffer it'll probably be when they stumble onto another case and Dean won't be able to help himself but check to see if they're ok. I kind of wish though, through all of this, they'd go back more to how the first couple seasons were. I think their massive story lines are what's throwing things around, I think they handled the bigger picture better in the first couple seasons. Don't get me wrong, I still love the show, but I think it was a little more interesting then. man, I didn't think I had so much to say! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willowe
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011 09:03:44 AM »

I totally agree with what you said about going back to how the earlier seasons were! I was just talking with someone the other day about how it's been AGES since we've just seen a salt-and-burn. I can understand the writers thinking that that could be "boring" after everything else that's happened, but I loved the episodes were they were just dealing with a case and not "the bigger picture".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
Cloverlilly
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011 01:31:39 PM »

Sorry I didn't explain very well why it threw me. It was just having one after not having one for so long haha I can't remember if there were any last season, other than the one with Cas. Which wasn't directed by Jensen though I thought it had been, it seems like the type of episode he would have done.

I too agree with going back to the good old days. Missing those are why I watch it on TNT most mornings. Well that and than I get a daily dosage Of Dean and Sam Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
amc-
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011 03:17:02 PM »

When it comes to Ben and Lisa I'm not sure exactly what they remember. Did Ben's memory get erased too or was it just Lisa's. And just cause they don't remember doesn't mean that the demon's and such don't remember. I don't think they are gone for good.

I also enjoy Jensen's directing. I love learning more about their past.

And on a organizers note:

Only a few more days until partners. I will be closing signups at 12am EST on Saturday when I get home from work and I will try to have partners out by Noon EST the same day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jimscupcake
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011 07:38:43 PM »

Jared's latest announcement makes me worry about getting another season.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Willowe
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011 08:41:08 PM »

Jared's latest announcement makes me worry about getting another season.

Edited because I really did sound like I was attacking your opinion and that wasn't my intention, so just ignore anything that was here before.

For what it's worth, I don't think it would impact the show, only because with him and Gen already living in Vancouver, and the baby being due around the time the filming break starts, I think things will work out. That being said, I'd totally understand if he wants to spend more time with his family and the show ends here (which would suck, because like I've said before, I think season 7 has a lot more potential than 6 ever had and it'd be awesome if they could bring that potential to another season as well).

Either way and no matter what happens, I'm still totally happy for him and Gen so it's all good in my opinion. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011 09:08:37 PM by Willowe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
amc-
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011 09:50:57 PM »

For what it's worth, I don't think it would impact the show, only because with him and Gen already living in Vancouver, and the baby being due around the time the filming break starts, I think things will work out. That being said, I'd totally understand if he wants to spend more time with his family and the show ends here (which would suck, because like I've said before, I think season 7 has a lot more potential than 6 ever had and it'd be awesome if they could bring that potential to another season as well).

I don't think he'd leave the show completely. They may end up doing a season where Sam's only there part time. Mind you that would be super super sad but still doable. Maybe, he'll go off hunting on his own and only rejoin Dean and Bobby (and hopefully Cas!) every few episodes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jimscupcake
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011 03:44:32 AM »

I hope you're right. And I completely agree it's great news they're both such sweet people they'll make great parents. Smiley My concern is that at cons he's stated that he didn't want to have a child while working on Supernatural because they wouldn't know their daddy. At least recently Geneveive was living in L.A., even if she stays in Vancouver with his hours it would be tough to spend time with them. I certainly wouldn't blame him if he chooses the much more important baby over the show. As obsessed as I am with Supernatural even I agreed the Mini-Moose is way way more important!

I can't help but worry about something that as silly as it sounds helped me get thru the dark times of my husbands cancer. And consequently became an important part of my life. Smiley

And on the subject of season 7 so far I'm thrilled I think it's going to be a great season.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cloverlilly
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011 05:08:06 AM »

Wow that was confusing, he want from them not being pregnant to being pregnant in one day..busy guy. I was wondering about the show going on the other day, more so how they would end it and I can't for the life of me imagine a good ending other than it just stopping. I hope it doesn't come to that but family comes first.

I'm highlighting the next part though I don't know that I need to, would rather do it and not need it than not do it and screw something up for someone.

As we were talking about people coming back, I got to thinking about one "person" that it would be interesting to see. God. In season five they are searching for him but stop after the guys go to heaven and that episode ends when Dean tosses out the necklace that can help find god. But anyways, I just thought it would be kinda cool if he either brought Cas back...again, or showed the guys how to seal away or kill the Leviathan. Doubt it will happen but yea. Smiley

P.S. Super excited for Saturday!! Signs seems to be going by so quickly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply a Blend Mode in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply a Filter in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply a Gradient in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply a Twist Effect in Paint.NET
How to Apply Auto Levels to an Image in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...