A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,903
Currently Running With Scissors:
522 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Hearts Swap (SIGNUPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 11/7/11)  (Read 30794 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thedreamer
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011 06:08:21 PM »

I'm so glad to see this swap up.  Filling out my questionnaire now Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cabaute
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011 06:42:05 PM »

My wists:  http://wists.com/cabaute
My pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/

Going now to look for hearts! (adding to my pinterest board)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 06:33:32 AM by cabaute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
Craftineer
So many crafts, so little time.

My Furry Ones

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011 06:46:19 PM »

hi all!

I saw this on the main page and it looks awesome!!  I will definitely send in my questionaire  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My retirement plans include winning the lottery.

My Pinterest
kimchery
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011 07:37:56 PM »

I have what seems might be some pretty dumb questions about this swap...  I'm just not very familiar, and even though I've read the info, I'm still a bit confused.

It says you will have 2-5 partners, and you will be making 2-5 hearts....  As in,... If you pick 2 partners, you will be making them 2 hearts each (=4)?  And 5 hearts each for 5 partners (=25)?
I think I might be totally lost about that.  Or do you just make 1 heart for each partner?  I'm guessing it might be 5 each for however many partners, meaning you pick 2 partners, you're making a total of 10 hearts and if you pick 5, you'll be making a total of 25?  Maybe?  Huh

Also, if it is 5 hearts per partner,.... should they all be different?  As in a) different materials completely, b) the same materials, but different colors/styles or c) 5 of exactly the same type of heart...   Or is this completely up to the individual how they will be... heart crafting?

Does this make any sense? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011 08:12:40 PM »

Kimchery, what we are doing is trying to get an assortment of hearts. It's up to you how many you choose to make and receive, but you can't have more than 5partners, and you wont get more than 5 hearts from each partner.  I said I would take 4 or 5 partners, and make 5 hearts for each. I will make five different hearts for each person, but I could make the same assortment of 5 hearts for each of my partners (easier than making 25 completely different hearts!)

I just finished a personal swap of hearts with another Craftster person. You can see the hearts I made for her here: http://lesliesartandsew.blogspot.com/2011/09/box-of-hearts.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
AMIFRIENDS

I LOVE MONKEYS!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2011 08:55:35 PM »

THIS SWAPS SEEMS PRETTY COOL!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I DON,T NEED TO GET ORGANIZED. I JUST NEED A BIGGER CRAFT ROOM =)

Im up for personal swaps...

My wists:
http://www.wists.com/AMIFRIENDS

my pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/amifriends/
My_RubySlippers
Dabbler Of Everything

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2011 11:16:00 PM »

My wist: www.wists.com/My_RubySlippers
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/my_rubyslippers/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy: The Little Library (Mini Book Jewelry of Epic Proportions) etsy.com/shop/Curiosandcreations
honeyd

warning: do not eat your fortune.

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2011 04:09:45 AM »

I have what seems might be some pretty dumb questions about this swap...  I'm just not very familiar, and even though I've read the info, I'm still a bit confused.

It says you will have 2-5 partners, and you will be making 2-5 hearts....  As in,... If you pick 2 partners, you will be making them 2 hearts each (=4)?  And 5 hearts each for 5 partners (=25)?
I think I might be totally lost about that.  Or do you just make 1 heart for each partner?  I'm guessing it might be 5 each for however many partners, meaning you pick 2 partners, you're making a total of 10 hearts and if you pick 5, you'll be making a total of 25?  Maybe?  Huh

Also, if it is 5 hearts per partner,.... should they all be different?  As in a) different materials completely, b) the same materials, but different colors/styles or c) 5 of exactly the same type of heart...   Or is this completely up to the individual how they will be... heart crafting?

Does this make any sense?  

Hey Kimchery!

Leslie kinda hit the nail on the head.  You can choose up to 5 partners and from there choose how many hearts per partner.  

So she said she wants between 4 and 5 partners and can make 5 hearts each.  I want 2 partners and will make 3 hearts each.  When I make my 6 hearts I'm probably making 2 of each type.  So if you and I were partners, and I also had Cabaute (  Cheesy) you would both get the same hearts.  Then your jar would be filled with different hearts.

I hope that helped.  I don't have an option for just 1 partner, but if this is something you'd like to do someone PM'd me with a similar question and I could pair the two of you up.  

Let us know if you have any questions! =)

PS: WOWZA for making the front page!!! I'll be adding new people and all the wists/pinterests/etc tonight.  Yay for hearts!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 04:11:05 AM by honeyd » THIS ROCKS   Logged

d3v14n7
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2011 06:56:01 AM »

I have one swap going on right now, do I have to wait until that one is over to sign up because I would be really interested in joining this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Brackish Potato
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2011 08:19:55 AM »

I have one swap going on right now, do I have to wait until that one is over to sign up because I would be really interested in joining this swap!

If the swap you are in right now is your first swap, then yes, you do have to wait for feedback from the swap organizer before you can join any more. After that first one's done, you can do multiple swaps. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hairapy Ep 108: Leah
How to Maintain Your Neckline
How to Use Hair Gel
How to Talk to a Hairstylist
How to Manage Curly Hair for Men
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...