A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,550
Currently Running With Scissors:
362 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Halloween Stuff a Small Priority Mail Box Swap Gallery  (Read 15294 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Witchhippie
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2011 06:44:05 PM »

I agree the stuff is great!!

You can go to Micheal's website and download a coupon for the following week. I download them every week. Sometimes I use them and sometimes I don't, but I always have one just in case.  Wink LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
jennden
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2011 07:19:33 PM »

What are the molds made out of though?

I'm pretty sure it's amazing mold putty, I've never used it before but I've seen them and thats what it looks like to me.

Yes, it is Amazing mold putty. You can get it at any Craft store.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mintdawn
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2011 10:17:26 PM »

so when i got home today i entered my apartment and heard this loud groaning noise. turns out it was coming from this little box sitting on top of my refridgerator...a halloween priority mail package from cabaute had arrived. the swap she sent was incomprehensible. here it is:

that is everything all spread out. there were many handmade items in all of this and many other cute not handmade things also. its just sick. let the close ups begin!

a zombified cameo.

handmade cards that put hallmark to shame.

little pumpkin earrings...i really like these.

a freaking zillion halloween countdown atcs.

the backside of my mug rug. which is as beautiful as the front.

the front which is a supa suga skull. beautiful!

thank you so very much cabute. i tried to do right by you on the swap i sent but i dunno how i will compare with that! there were all kinds of teeny tiny jewelry findings and paper cut outs that you probably cant even see in the photos too. pencils and highlighters. just tons of trick or treaties! many stitched ghosts and pumpkins like on my pinterest. a very sweet swap. i'm sending yours out tomorrow. i wish i had sent u atcs now! Tongue i sent a couple but they r prints so that doesnt really count. i think im gonna make some more countdown cards for myself with some of those felty ghosts n stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011 03:13:36 AM »

Some amazing stuff there! I'll be crafting like a crazy person today. Having to play catch up and all. I never thought one could have to swappers anxiety I think for the first time in. My swap history, I have it. Lolol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011 04:05:33 AM »

Great package, love that mug rug!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011 10:40:11 AM »

I am getting serious swap anxiety right now.. the other swap I have done everyone was able to see what I had created before sending ( Sweat Shoppe Swap), so there was no anxiety. I like the stuff I have made, but the packages already sent are so amazing! I hope my partner likes mine as much as I like the ones already received! Great job everyone!

Also, I saw that day of the dead/skull fabric used on the mug rug the other day, and it made me really wish I could sew! I am totally in love with it, and the front supa suga skull is amazing!

Now...back to crafting for me....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennden
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2011 08:21:48 AM »

I received my awesome package from  Cloverlilly. I love it!! She took the time to stalk me and figure out just what I would like.
Here is everything as a whole

This is the extras. Some very cool Halloween material.

The very cool jewelry she made me. She also made me a very creative trinket box which I absolutely love! My daughter is already trying to steal the Sally charm 

She also made this cool bag;. Which I already have plans for.

And my favorite A Frankenstein and Frankensteins bride hoopla. I have the perfect spot for them.

Thank you thank you Cloverlilly!! You did an awesome job. I am off to hang my hooplas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cloverlilly
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2011 10:11:43 AM »

Yay, I'm so glad you like everything.

The little box was my first time covering an altoid tin and I was nervous about it, it's kind of my version of sallys skin and stitches.

The Frankenstein and bride of were my favorite part too Cheesy I'm thinking if making two for myself too. I was going to frame them together but the frame was too big so I though to give keeping it in the hoop a shot. It was a first time too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Witchhippie
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2011 04:39:24 PM »

Cloverlilly, How did you cover the tin? Did you wrap the tin and bake it, did you fit the clay to size and bake without the tin, or is it a different kind of clay all together? I would love to try on sometime.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Cloverlilly
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2011 07:47:25 PM »

Cloverlilly, How did you cover the tin? Did you wrap the tin and bake it, did you fit the clay to size and bake without the tin, or is it a different kind of clay all together? I would love to try on sometime.

I covered it with the white baked it part way to harden it a tiny bit than added the stitches and baked it fully. There is a great tutorial on how to do it in the polymer clay section that helped a lot. I love too that you can use any type of tin. I did one for another swap after this one that was a gift card holder from micheals, I knew I had kept it for a reason lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Rainbow Sushi Rolls
How to Make Kung Pao Shrimps
How to Make Raita Yogurt
How to Make Salmon and Yellowtail Sashimi
How to Make a Vegetable Sushi Roll
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...