A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 306,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
505 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Swap Party Round 3; Signups CLOSED; Sendouts Nov 25  (Read 40823 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2011 08:11:30 AM »

Hey, all...
Just a reminder that send outs are in 2 weeks Smiley

I love that you are all staying on top of posting in this thread though. The chatter is amazing Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2011 08:45:49 AM »

oh, and a note to my secret santa:
My mention of a baby is no longer relevant. Although mention of my son is Smiley

(yes, I have forgotten who is sending to me, and don't really want to look and ruin the surprise...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2011 09:55:04 AM »

Ive been contemplanting on a certain item for awhile.  The _____ item I received in a round of the OWS is perfect to make a _____ for my partner.  But alas, I dont think I could make it with my sewing skills.  So, I've decided to just send the ____ item and let my partner use it to make anything she wants.  After all we Craftsters love recieving supplies.  Cheesy So, now I just need to take pictures, wrap everything and write out nice little notes cards.  Oh and find a box.  Ah, I hate this part I have trouble finding the right size box to mail things in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
rootdarc
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2011 11:32:20 AM »

I'm jealous there are people ready to send!!!  I am happy to report that I got started on all my items today!  Of course I can't concentrate on one thing long enough to finish - was too excited to get everything started!  I'm really hoping they turn out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2011 11:38:36 AM »

I plan on working on my stuff this weekend.  If I get enough free time from the kids, who knows, maybe I'll finish it in one swoop.  We'll see how things go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lidehtium
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2011 03:27:15 PM »

I finally got my pay&day off so I could go to the store and buy supplies for my larger item. Its realllly pretty and I bought some for myself in a different color, haha. Though I wasn't as productive today as I had hoped to be and didn't get any sewing done (swap or otherwise) at least I have everything I need now. I doubt I will be sending early, actually, I might be sending on the last day to send things since thats my next pay day.. We'll see what happens. That gives me more times to make extras, and make little notes and all that.

Curious about everyone else, are you going to wrap your items inside the package so that the receiver can get rid of the postage envelope/box and have pretty presents waiting? I would like to, but I would also hate for someone to assume their present was wrapped on the inside and get a glimpse early..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcook72677
I fink you freeky

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2011 03:50:39 PM »

Check!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy.com
mandykaye
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2011 06:54:48 PM »

Curious about everyone else, are you going to wrap your items inside the package so that the receiver can get rid of the postage envelope/box and have pretty presents waiting? I would like to, but I would also hate for someone to assume their present was wrapped on the inside and get a glimpse early..
I was planning to...it would be nicer to look at until opening time lol! I was thinking of putting a note or something on the box to say it was wrapped inside as well?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlookyloo1
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2011 08:24:27 PM »

one more to go just got one done Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
lidehtium
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2011 09:06:37 PM »

I was planning to...it would be nicer to look at until opening time lol! I was thinking of putting a note or something on the box to say it was wrapped inside as well?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Your Dog Oughta Be In Pictures
Meatless Monday: Spicy White Bean Dip
And the sun is still here...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...