A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,578
Currently Running With Scissors:
685 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 75 closed  (Read 18032 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2011 09:59:27 PM »

Im going to claim bananaleg for a wip bag  Grin

This is my second claim
none have been sent
none has been received

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 39 and im married to a great man and mom to three handsome boys in Northern California. I moved here from OH and love it!! We just purchased our first home and are thrilled!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
Anything off my wist list is great!!

Mediums (more can be found in my list  Grin)
~~Jewelry (chokers, bracelets, earrings but please no nickel posts)
~~Aprons!!  Even though I sew them I would love to see what others come up with!!  I would also like two childrens apron (both are under 12yrs old)  Transformers and Spiderman a plus!! (one claim at a time is fine needless to say  Grin)
~~My MIL is a bingo fanatic!!!  A bingo bag or a nice seat cushion would be great for a gift.
~~New purse  I am in need of a large school bag/tote!!  The strap on mine is starting to come loose.
~~Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic.com. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.
~~Crazy Quilted Purse.  Or any purse made by you!!
~~Regency or Victorian era Reticule
~~Petticoat (cotton or cotton blend please) either knee or ankle length with some fullness to it as I like poufy skirts !! I actually wear these a lot!! (Im 5'5 email for length) (received one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)
~~I would love some soft wool socks!!  Size 7 feet
~~I have a weird obsession with knitted cuffs!! I love them!!  Chocolate brown, red, white, mustard yellow.
~~ Anything that can help me decorate my Victorian inspired sewing room
~~ Would love a first aid kit that I can keep in my car.  Can be of any medium just as long as its a bit "fun" to look at and have. After all first aid is bad enough!!   Something really creative (thats why i asking.  I cant think of anything lol)

Im also looking for a sign that says "Please no solicitors or religious groups"  I have people of one kind or another knocking at my door constantly and it makes me rather uncomfortable.

Im looking for a sign that we can hang on our front door.  Something that says "Kitties bellies are (one side says empty and the other says full) that way we can turn the empty and full part around so we know if they have been fed yet or not (sometimes we or our kids feed them without us knowing).  a cute cat would be great.  All creative mediums welcomed!!

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Primitive Raggedy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Victorian caplet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

I would love some embroidered handkerchiefs. Monogrammed with my initials would be nice too!!

Victorian slippers.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Im looking for special kind of apron for my husband.  He cooks the eggs at breakfast time and is a ninjitsu martial artist.  I would love an embroidered apron that has a ninja/martial artist holding a spatula in each hand and says "Egg Master" underneath.  Fabric and colors are open as long as its durable and holds up.

Other Crafts~~~
Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own. Plain Pre-made soap bars that are ready to have scents, colors, herbs ect melted and added in are appreciated too as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house.

Room sprays, bubble baths (im looking for some really good foamy bubbles!!).

Bath bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well. Im good for now!! Thanks!!

Im looking for some scented oils.  I would rather these be handmade or from specialty shops and not from stores like joanns or hobby lobby ect.

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).  Im also interested in the scented candle chunks that you can melt and scent your house with.  I have received some but always appreciate more!!

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

Im loving the moon jars!!  Would love to have one!!

Im looking for a serving tray that I can bring snacks from the kitchen to the living room.  Asian or Victorian influence a real plus.  Ive seen some nice ones made from frames (glass removed)

Im also looking for a picture frame.  about 1.5 inches or more wide/thick on the sides.  What I would like is a thin wooden back fitted to it. I dont need the glass for it.  An old vintage frame would be preferred for this.  Im going to use it as a center piece tray for candles (if you can visualize it will lay flat on the table) I can take a pic of the pic in my book if you would like to see my inspiration.

Shower curtain.  Victorian style please!!

My 18 year old loves Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas so anything with him on (appropriate for a guy) would be fantastic

Handcrafted Jewelry with Victorian influence

Victorian/Edwardian style chalk board.   Here's the idea.  Antique frame or mirror with glass/mirror removed (small or medium size if perfect).  Where the glass/mirror was is the area to write in (im not sure what would be used to create the chalkboard slate as I only know of the special paint).  Saw one in Victorian Trading Co.  I love the idea!!  Pending Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im looking for a table runner for our new table we recently purchased.  Looking for something, of course Victorian style as well.  Measurements can and will be provided.  Want something rich looking but affordable to make!!  Also looking for new fabric dinner napkins (18").

~~Supplies~~

Sewing items~~ Anything related to sewing is welcome!!  Trims, fabric, thread ect.(Gently used too)
Im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).  Patterns (Burda Mag, Modern, Historic and Historic inspired too)!!  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ .. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003,,,v1178,,,v1172
Simplicity~~
McCalls~~

Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list (36" bust if possible)

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html  Or the mystery box they have for sale

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003, 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) probably best to check with me on numbers!! and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags!!!!   As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts (handles, magnetic snaps, rings ect).  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too (can be found at Hancocks).  I desperately need some magnetic snaps!!

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one).  Also plain colored or white blank greeting type cards would be wonderful!!   

Emphemra

Costume jewelry or broken pieces that can be recycled into new jewelry

I really really need some cub/boy scout related scrapbooking items such as paper, stickers ect!!!!

Also looking for decorated photo albums.  One for the non American candy wrappers that I collect!!

Handcrafted cards by you would be great!!

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look.

Stamps and ink pads

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House (or any that features Victorian/Edwardian pieces) collection would be wonderful.  Also looking for a roll of tiger tail for beading and jewelry projects!!

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to receive any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) Fast Fit is pending!! Thanks!!   or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble

Cookbooks (and cooking magazines) are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I love Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movies and am HUGE fan of Jimmy Stewart!!  Betty Boop too!!

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!  Violet Crumbles!! (Canadian Equivalent is welcomed too though the name escapes me)

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves Asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to receive something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! Stenciled or embroidered (Will send link to a pic if needed)

Also im looking for bath tub grippers (the ones that prevent slipping) im looking for the kind that stick directly on the tub using tape/sticker.  I cant find any except for the mats

Lego's for my two boys would be wonderful.  They are obsessed!!

Im also looking for a Yellow Freight cap.  Hubby would love one, and has said so for as long as we have been together.  Not sure why but figured I would look for him!!

Pagan Related
Incense charcoal (these can be found in metaphysical or ethnic shops such as those specializing in incense)
Doves Blood ink (Its not really doves blood!!!  Thats just the name for inks used for writing positive chants!!!  There is Dragons Blood too and there are no dragons running around that I know of  Grin)
Parchment paper

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are Victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
ChrisSews
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011 02:34:07 AM »

I'm claiming frosty for a sewing/fabric supply package.

This is my 1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hi my name is Chris.  Im 35 and I live in Alaska with my husband, 2 dogs, and cat.  I love the outdoors and spend a lot of time outside hiking, fishing, skiing, kayaking, etc.  I love to bring the outdoors inside with nature themed art and colors.  I love greens, browns, fall colors in reds, orange, dark yellows.  Favorite animals are otters, foxes, and all kinds of birds.  I also like sea crittersnot so much fish but seahorses, jellyfish, squid, crabs, seaweed.  Im not allergic to anything but really hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

I have a pretty extensive Wist and Pinterest.  Ive been switching over to Pinterest but everything on my wist is still stuff I like/want.  Id love anything from it or inspired by something on it.  Pinterest is the most up to date and has lots of categories including a supplies wish list and a craft swap wish list as well as pages with stuffies, hoppla, and themes I like.  If you do pick something off my Wist or Pinterest please do read the comments I'll occasionally put something up and then say "Love this style but don't like that color" or some such.

Crafty items
Sewn

- BIG WISH - A bag for trips to the lake and dog park.  I'd love something is an over-the- shoulder or messenger style bag.  I'd love for it to be divided in two (or a removable wet bag) inside with one side lined with PUL, oilcloth, coated nylon, any other type water resistant material (so I can isolate slobbery tennis balls and water soaked toys).  Also a zipper or velcro pocket for keys and wallet would be great. Something in the style of this  one or  this  one .  Modern fun print fabric would be nice.  See my wist for ideas of styles I like.

- These slippers

- Christmas themed bunting.  I prefer darker reds, greens, and more natural colors or alternately bright lime and modern color/print rather than the traditional primary red and green.  Ideas on pinterest.

- A needlebook/case to hold my needle felting needles.  Im not picky about style, surprise me.  PM if you need measurements for felting needles.

-Crab, sea urchin, or starfish pillows.  I love  these , this , and these   I'd love them in any color but dark orange, brown, or tan would be fantastic.

Knitting or Crochet
- Mushroom amigurumi like these.

- Sea creature stuffies or amigurumi.  Would love anything with tentacles, weird or unusual fish (puffer fish, anglerfish, etc), nautilus, crab, sea slugs (nudibrach), seahorses, corals, jellyfish, etc.  I love all the ones Ive received so far but I always have room for more!

-Slipper/boots like these.  In any dark color womens shoe size 8.5.

- Warm socks for my hubby.  Mens size 11.  Any color is fine.

- Crochet covered rocks.  Would love a collection of these to put out in a glass bowl.

Embroidery

- Dish towels.  I turned a bunch or mine that were looking shabby into rags.  Now I need some cute new ones.  I dont really have a color scheme in the kitchen but like greens, blues, browns or red and blacks.  Embroidered, sewn with cute material, appliqu, stencil/stampedopen to any.  I like cute designs with kitchen themes (appliances, food, herbs, etc.) or any animal or nature theme.

- Hooplas or other wall art.  Lots of examples of styles I like on my Pinterest.

Print/stencil clothing

-  Print/stencil t- shirts womens size 1X (or XXL in misses) preferred colors: brown and tans, rust, dark orange, greens (lime, apple, sage), grey, black.  Bird or animal designs, trees, leaves, etc.  Also love geek/science themes such as molecules, cells, etc. See Wists/Pinterest for some examples.  I prefer v- necks or scoop neck. Long or short sleeve is fine.

- Hoodie, print/stencil, embellished with embroidery, ect.  Need a womens 1X.  Same colors and designs as in the t-shirts above.

-Stencil lounge pants size misses XXL or womens 1Xsame themes as t-shirts above in black, brown, tan or grays. 

Other

- Christmas ornaments.  Pick something from my Pinterest Christmas board or make something based on ideas from pinterest. 

- Felted acorns.  Like these these in a variety of natural colors.  I like the hoops so they could be hung as ornaments.

- Soap. I prefer the cold press to melt and pour types.  I like natural scents, most fruit smells (citrus, pear, berry), vanilla, rosemary, lavender, green tea, oatmealjust nothing with too heavy a perfume smell. 

- Handmade beauty products.  Body butter or lotion, lip balm, sugar scrubs, etc.  Id love just about anything except bath oils, bath bomb, or any bath thing (I rarely take baths).

-  Wall art I would love some art to hang on my walls.  I love lots of the animal and botanical prints on vintageprintable.co m site.  Would LOVE, LOVE some type of altered paper art using these.  Links to the ones I like best on my pinterest. A few of these nicely printed and framed or as wood block/altered paper type art or on a canvas would be fantastic.  Or get creative.   There are also several examples of things I like on my Wist.

- A painted triptych.  Id love something on the larger side to put over my headboard.  I like most of the tree ones Ive seen.  I have examples some I especially like on my Pinterest.

- Otter soap dishes
Love these ottersany potters out there who want to make me one of these?

- Mini terrarium with air plants and succulents something in a pretty jar or even something like these ornaments

Supplies
- Green yarn, especially fun yarn, eyelash yarn, and boulce type.  I have a project in mind that uses yarn to mimic moss.  I could use lots of shades of green and any amount...even small leftovers.
-BIG WISH- Soapmaking supplies or a learn to make soap kit.  Im not really interested in the melt and pourlooking for cold press soap.  I dont have anything so any supplies and/or ingredients at all will be much appreciated (we do have a local source for lye and some very basic oils).   
- Stumpwork kit, supplies, books, instructions.  Ive been drawn to some really neat stumpwork lately and want to try it for myself. 
-BIG WISH- Wool embroidery thread or crewel thread/yarn.  Id love any color/type
- Felt wool felt or eco felt (please no cheap acrylic felt sheets from the craft store).  I can use all colors.
- Fiber/Roving for needle felting.  Any color but I use natural colors the most. 
-  Embroidery pattern transfer paper or pens.  I like the ones that disappear with water best but any type is fine. 
-  Bias tape makers. Any size but   to 1 inch would probably get the most use
-  Serger thread cones in sets of 2-4 please.  Black, Brown, Tan, White, Greens
-  Pinking shears
- Small (28mm) rotary cutter
-  Rotary cutter blades, regular and pinking (45 and/or 28mm size)
-  Quilting cotton. Fun modern material: fat quarters or charm packs would be awesome!  I would love to have more modern fun prints like Amy Butler, Heather Ross, Michael Miller, etc.  I have a fabric I like page on my Pinterest to give you some ideas of styles I like.
-  Home dec weight material.  Bright modern prints or nature prints with leaves, trees, birds, etc.
- Animal eyes and safety eyes.  Ill take any size, shape, and color.
- Acorn caps so I can make my own felted acorns.

Craft books/magazines

I love the Ernst Haeckel art forms in nature type books and CDs.
An encyclopedia of embroidery stitches type book.
An encyclopedia of knitting stitches type book.
Embroidery pattern books
Any felting and/or fiber art books.

Extras
Buttons (all sizes and colors)
Ribbon (all sizes and colors)
Sewing, knitting, embroidery, or cooking magazines
Dog toys and treats any type
Cat toys...He prefers things on a string (especially feathers) and catnip stuffed toys.
Chocolate the darker the better, with or without nuts and berries.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
mermaidcafe

don't dream it - be it

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011 07:08:02 AM »

I'm claiming ChrisSews for something from pintrest...

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved

Hi! I'm Sarah from Victoria, Canada. I'm into the outdoors, cooking, music (i play folk-y guitar), travel and nerdiness.  I work with autistic children and do research in psychology, and I love my work Smiley
As far as colours go, I like black, jewel tones (especially purple and turquoise), and nature tones. I'm not really into pastels, and don't wear orange or yellow.

Crafts

Jewelry
earrings - lots of examples in my wists, but if you have a fun idea, go for it Smiley
antique key style necklace
caffeine molecule inspired jewelry
vintage/antique style headpiece or facsinator

Textiles
shirts in a theme you think I'd enjoy - i tend to wear tank tops or 3/4 length shirts in small-medium size. If you want more specific ideas, let me know Smiley
t-shirt for my man friend. Boat themed and medium size please (thanks jo_mama for claiming this!)
knitted socks (size 8 for me, or a different size to be gifted)
pj pants in cozy fabrics (especially flannels or cute/quirky ones)
fabric napkins - food themed (no meat), alcohol themed or more formal ones please
makeup purse for my sister - bright green, zombie or retro themed please!
weekender bag - prefer it in a bright jewel tone colour or black with light/bright lining.  If you have other thoughts that you think I would like, that's cool too Smiley

Stationary
I am especially needing birthday, thank you, or winter themed cards (nonreligious)

Body Care
handmade soaps
handmade lip balms

etc?
candles (especially in beeswax, vanilla or coffee, but anything warm smelling or spicy would be great)
a mancala set - I am open to this being done in a variety of ways
wisty what-nots

Craft Supplies
yarn
stamps
ink pads
cookie cutters
candy molds
jewelry wire
stickers (almost any kind are awesome - if they are not my style I will use them with children/teens)
feathers
steampunk style supplies
old maps
sheet music
old anatomy paper/drawings
beads
DIY rubber stamp supplies
fabric paint
sets of 4 double ended knitting needles

Extras
coffee/tea are always welcome
zines
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011 07:30:32 AM »

I claim mermaid cafe for vintage/antique style headpiece or facsinator and some supplies.
1/0/0

My name is Casey and I live in Southern Colorado with my love and our 3 furbabies (dogs). Its a drastic change from the sunny San Diego I grew up in but love it here nonetheless. I just graduated college with my BS in Sociology and Criminology and am an animal welfare officer for the Humane Society (love my job). We like rustic style, like a little whimsy county. I have an awkward love for old red barns.

I love aqua, teal, chocolate brown, the color combo of ocean blue and beige for house stuff. I also like aqua, red and white together and aqua yellow and white. I enjoy the outdoors, animal rescue, reading, rough housing with my little family, pretending to clean my craft room, coffee, the scent of baked goods, mixing hippie style with a little rock, the San Diego Chargers and peppermint hot cocoa.

Really anything on my pinterest, it's all there for a reason Smiley http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/

Big Wishes!
*A sturdy messenger bag for work. It would need to support the weight of a laptop, a few binders, a clipboard, and two small books.
*Painted owl nesting dolls set
*Large XBOX 360 controller stuffie/pillow

Sewn:
*Reusable sandwich bag set
*Nesting Dolls potholders
*3 matching Paw stockings
*Felt cake and cupcake set
*Felt Dahlia flowers
*2 I-spy bags for girls, one loves princesses and pink and the other loves purple, dogs, and tinkerbell
*San Diego Chargers garter set
*MAQ birch trees, owls, beach, love themed
*Ruffly table runner in medium green, creams, medium blues, any combo of those colors
*Infinity dress in black, aqua or blue
*Chargers doo-rag for my step dad who wears them under his motorcycle helmet
*Patchwork little birdies for me to attach to a branch
*Baby mobile in forest theme or little woodland creatures
*Car trash bag with velcro
*Superhero cape for a 3 year old boy with "C" on the back
*Owl themed purse
*Leaf Potholders in greens
*Doxie stuffie
*Girly dog collar with a flower, can get you measurements
*Hedgehog plush
*2 dolls like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/47408006/
One as a red head and one a brunette, each can count as one claim
*Car Mat Mini Quilt
*Paperbag skirt
*Monster plush for a boy
*Bag for work with lots of pockets and a graphic related to animal rescue
*Burlap stockings (2) like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/245291664/
*Elephant taggie blanket like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/76878534/
*Unisex baby swaddlers
*United States fabric map like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/20835086/

Crochet/Knit/Yarn:
*Yarn wreaths (themes: beach, spring, summer, owls, love)
*Deer beanie like this: http://www.wists.com/Casey1201/206f4fdfda5b5f29800db924ea6eae36?offset=60
*Knit monster plushies
*Squeaky dog toys
*Mens socks sz 10
*Swimsuit, sz S (top 34B)
*Crochet elf slippers sz 8 like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/70069417/
*Doggie backback with adjustable straps like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/31824272/
*Monster butt baby pants any sz 6-18 months http://pinterest.com/pin/22882716/

Embroidered/Printed:
*Tree trunk embroidery with BB <3 CY, framed in the embroidery hoop would be lovely
*Dark blue XL mens shirt with vintage style Chargers bolt on it for my bf
*Dont Shop, Adopt tshirt in Sm or Med womens
*Beware of my Weiner with a doxie in mens XL (we have 3 dogs and my boyfriends little baby is our 8 yr old female doxie, pitifully cute I know)
*Home is where the Xbox controller is cross stitch
*:My Daddy can arrest your daddy 4T and 5T shirts
*sz 3T shirt with BOOB MAN printed on it
*Embroidered woodland creatures in the hoop
*Embroidery of an eagle with an American flagno real idea here just needs to have both of those themes
*Bag for my work stuff that says I rescue dogs, whats your super power?
*Hoopla from my pinterest
*Black/tan Doberman embroidery

Paper Crafts:
*Silhouettes of our furkids or me and the bf I have plenty of pics
*Set of postcards in adopt a pet theme
*Heart garland
*Book page rosette wreath
*Paper peonies like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/59063694/

Jewelry:
*Long feather earrings like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/18217285/
*Peacock feathers wrist cuff
*Infinity symbol necklace
*Charger bolt earrings

Art:
*Wall art from my pin this is a huge wish. I am trying to cover the wall along our staircase in wall art and embroidery in the hoop
*Button art trees, hearts, doxies
*Wooden wreath like here: http://www.wists.com/Casey1201/88faf0b48280b0bae82138494e775df4?offset=360
*If I could choose again, Id still choose you on canvas like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/58088741/
*Art printed on book pages and framed

For the Dogs:
*Three stamped tags that say I rescued my human
*Carob cookies
*Tux for my Miniature Dachshund, can get you measurements, like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/18879338/

Felt Crafts:
*Needle felted Dachshund
*Felt Cinnamon Rolls
*Cuckoo Clock in aqua and white
*Funny sleep mask
*Yarn wrapped wreath with felt decorations for Spring and Winter
*Felt Heart wreath in red or pink

Other:
*Camera lens mug
*Weiner love coffee mug like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/136739768/
*Beer soap
*Mountain Dew Shampoo

Supplies
*Nick-nacks for art quilts
*Wreck this journal book
*California cookie cutter
*Uni Jetstream black pens
*Minky fabric
*Small felted balls for a wreath
*Quilting magazines
*Pretty or plantable gift tags
*Flour sack dish towels
*Felt flowers for decorations on wreaths
*Clear or Blue Glass jars any size
*Small pieces of driftwood
*Bias tape for quilting
*Used soap mold (loaf)
*Any books on my books board on pinterest
*Styrofoam trees and wreaths
*Fabric bows for gift wrap

Extras:
*Chocolate covered Espresso beans
*Candles with baked goods scents
*Baking stuffs (cupcake liners, fondant, cupcake decorations, etc)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011 07:04:17 AM by Casey1201 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011 11:25:24 AM »

I claim Casey1201 for a hoopla and something to be determined Smiley

2nd claim/0/1

My name is Karen and I live in Austin, TX with my teenaged dd (who typically ends up with most of my swap items), a huge, goofy lab-mix and a lovely, prissy cat.

I love designs from the 60's and early 70s (think mod & flower power). Also 50's post-modern. 50's/60's SURF THEMES!  I used to have a 1974 VW Thing and I miss it a lot! I also love Asian designs in fabric and artwork.
I prefer clean lines and bold graphics rather than cutesy or fussy prints.

I was born in the year of the Dragon and I just love them! And English Bulldogs (cute, not fierce).  I love anything magical/wonderous including fairies and Alice in Wonderland. 
Also, pretty much any Amy Butler fabric.

If you are doing a t-shirt, please not a men's or hanes or jerzees. For me, a ladies fitted med (if runing small or junior sizing, go for a large, but generally med will work) (prefer scoop neck).  For DD, juniors fitted med (size 3/5). Thanks!

Other random things I love: silver jewelry, reading, travel, art, geekery, the periodic table, Scooby-Doo, GLEE!, nature, trees, dandelions, rain, cooking, whimsical things (but not whimsies), steampunk!. For more info check my wist .

I would love anything from my wist : www.wists.com/luckdragon or pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/luckdragon/ but especially the things below.  In general, I prefer practical things that can be used (with the exception of small wall art or hoops for
my hoopla wall).  My favorite colors are bolder/earthy tones to 60s mod.  Blues/greens/tangerine/black/white/deep red (again, examples in my wist).  Please no neon colors or pastels, or pink.

REALLY would love anything in highlighted below in  PURPLE

Thank you in advance for picking me!!

Crafted Items

SEWN:

new - [color = purple] DR HORRIBLE PLUSH!![/color]  OK, this is probably a large, however, if there are any plush dollmakers out there, my daughter would absolutely love you!!

Long trifold wallet with strap: http://www.etsy.com/listing/68391376/long-tri-fold-clutch-wallet-with-id

appliqued flower place mats : like these but with red (cayenne), orange (tangerine), yellow flowers http://www.etsy.com/listing/48084381/three-flowers-place-mats?ref=sr_gallery_20&ga_search_query=place+mats&ga_noautofacet=1&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade%2Fhousewares
                                            or these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/68641694/easy-bein-green-place-mats-set-of-4?ref=sr_gallery_18&ga_search_query=place+mats&ga_noautofacet=1&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade%2Fhousewares

Small metal frame clutch   with a long strap and a funky print:  similar to this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/55730385/love-birds?ref=sr_gallery_17&ga_search_query=clutch&ga_search_type=&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade&filter%5B1%5D=bags_and_purses

nautical wall art - ala quaggy!  something piratey or retro 50's beach inspired would be awesome!

Appliqued skirt similar to this: http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/4663b3392214f256013e6b592e7acfe8?offset=100

fun pot holders - well insulated for heat

storage pincushion (different fabric - blues and greens or black/white) - http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/8ce63cccb0cdde506418615e2a70eafb?offset=20

reusable unpaper towels

reusable shopping bags - especially foldable ones - see my sewing wishes pinterest for some style ideas: http://pinterest.com/luckdragon/sewing-wishes/
 - thanks bergman! I'll take more as we are going away from plastic/paper here

new - steampunky leg warmers like these http://pinterest.com/pin/284313983/ but with gears instead of skulls

YARNIES:

crocheted scrubbies made from netting  I REALLY REALLY LOVE THESE for dishes!!

French Press Felted slippers size 9 (I think the pattern is on ravelry as well) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41507335

Shawn the sheep slippers! 
http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/2e21c2cdf546296691bbb59e08fadc45?offset=0

More ART than Craft:

tree painting ala jemimah : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371879.msg4375185#msg4375185

Altered art shadowbox or wall art in a fairy or fairygodmother theme - ala knickertwist or phizzychick

JEWELRY:

Fused glass pendant or earrings - with retro surfing/beach image, or vespa, or starfish, retro camera, bicycle, VW thing

zipper pulls!!

MISC:

soaps, scrubs, lip balms (for US partners only) - I like most scents EXCEPT lavendar, rose or sweet pea. I love "beach", citrus, jasmine - clean scents or tropical florals

Creative notecards!!  Such as:
note cards inspired by Beatles, dragons, Alice in Wonderland, anything altered fairy/magical ala knickertwist/phizzychick

Embroidery Hoopla!  See my wist or pinterest for ideas - I would love something Beatles inspired or retro surf themed

something inspired by the periodic table - could be jewelry, t-shirt, hoopla, etched/painted mugs

Stash/Supplies:

t-shirt yarn - blues and greens would be awesome!

Charms for Steampunk jewelry (wings, owls, airplanes, filigris, octopus, compass, key) !!

tabletop weaving loom

new - this ebook: http://pinterest.com/pin/304574993/

pdf patterns from etsy:
Patterns:

Viking Hat: http://www.etsy.com/listing/63723647/lael-viking-hat-pdf-crochet-pattern

clutch #55: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66690263/no-55-clutch-bag-pdf-pattern-new-pattern

wallet: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60084915/a-girls-best-friend-wallet-pdf-sewing?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=wallet&ga_filter=

wristlet wallet: http://www.etsy.com/listing/59151714/pdf-pattern-for-licking-countys-finest?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=wallet&ga_filter=&ga_page=3

accordion clutch wallet: http://www.etsy.com/listing/69306107/accordion-walletclutch-sewing-pattern

dreamy the dragon ami: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60987317/dreamy-the-blue-dragon-pattern

fabric (Fat quarters or third yard min) in retro/60's or asian inspired cotton prints (anything by amy butler)

Also solid colored cotton fabric, all colors especially Kona Cotton

BIG WISH _ Silver clutch frames!! http://www.etsy.com/listing/65111796/3-silver-big-ball-clasp-metal-purse?ref=sr_gallery_24&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=metal+purse+frames+clutch&ga_noautofacet=1&ga_search_type=supplies&ga_facet=supplies
http://www.etsy.com/listing/68532007/7x3-inches-18x7cm-gunmetal-clutch-purse?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=metal+purse+frames+clutch&ga_noautofacet=1&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=supplies&ga_facet=supplies
 -- thanks bergman! I'll take more!!

Purse supplies (magnetic snaps, zippers, metal handle connector thingies)

metal stamps - see ideas in my pinterest

BurdaStyle magazines     - Ill take any old ones you are done with before Sept 2010 or after May 2011

bright colored vinyl fabric (pieces 5" x7" or bigger would be great!!

leather (any leftover pieces you have would be great!)

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011 11:37:08 AM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011 11:45:10 AM »

I claim luckdragon for notecards
Claimed: 2
Sent (in transit): 0
Received: 0
(outstanding claims = 2)

Hi, Im Reinikka and I currently live in Southern California with my husband, our "puppy" (2 years old), and new cat. My husband and I both embrace our Finnish heritage and have a strange recurring cow theme in our relationship, so any Finland or cow related items would be great!

I love coffee, sushi, coconut, and my favorite colors are green, purple, and earthy tones. I am not a fan of pink or yellow. I wear a lot of brown and purple with some grey, blue, and occasional dark green thrown in there. If you claim me for anything wearable please check my pintrest for color ideas or feel free to ask me if youre not sure. There are a few things on my list where color/pattern do not matter so dont let this discourage you. 

If you make me something with yarn please use only natural fibers (like cotton and wool). I have no allergies unless you plan on sending me bacon or preserved pork. Oh, and I do not have pierced ears, so no earrings please!

Big Wishes in Bold!

Crafted:
~ Anything from/inspired by my pintrest
~ Anything from/inspired by my crafty wishes pinboard   

Sewn Items
~ Bill holder we neeeeed one of these! Our mail gets buried all the time and it would be wonderful to have a way to keep the bills separate so they get payed on time. Im putting this under sewn items but Im really up for any craft as long as it hangs and holds mail (maybe a hoopla?). Would really love if it said Dont forget! or something (other than bills) on it. The space I will hang it is 8 wide.
~ Top/Dress like this
~ Clothes! I would really love a handmade wardrobe, please only claim this if you can make high quality since I will be wearing them often. See my pintrest for some ideas and I will provide measurements (Im usually size medium). Even simple comfy tank-tops would be great!
~ Clothing from/inspired by these pins
~ Paperless paper towels to help me be more eco friendly (any color/size) Example here (Thanks ChrisSews for claiming these! Im keeping them up because I would love to have a lot and they area also something I want to give to my mom for Xmas)
~ Mug rug(s) for me, some ideas (but feel free to draw inspiration from my pintrest/other likes too):
    Colors or combinations of: Green, Blue, Purple, Brown
    Dragonfly
    Coffee themed
    Dr Who themed
    Pi themed (I am a nerd, I love the pi symbol and pi humour)
~ Mug rug(s) for my husband. We eat in front of the tv a lot and these would make dinner a little nicer and more fun. His favorite color is green, but green might not fit with a lot of these. Some theme ideas:
    Dr Who (bow-ties are cool (or fezzes are cool) themed would be especially loved)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80s cartoon and older movies)
    Ghost Busters (movie or cartoons)
    The Umbrella Corporation logo
    Cow
    Lighthouse
~ Table runner; would love a few of these, here are some themes Id like to have:
    Patchwork/Gibbous, Victorian inspired? Something with lace and other fabrics in soft creams, off-whites, pale browns, etc.

Games (Catan, Fluxx, dice, cards, retro games)
    Thanksgiving
    Halloween
    Christmas (not too religious please)
    Red & Black
    I collect German beer steins, so something mirroring that would be fantastic
    Finnish/Finland
    Cows and/or cow spots
~ Place-mats (matching table runner themes would be great but not necessary)
~ Napkins
~ Dish mat. Would love coffee themed or something made from vintage fabrics (like floral pillow cases, I especially love 60s & 70s designs/prints)
~ Gibbous inspired bag (strong enough to use often please)
~ Durable Kindle case (any color, but would especially love purple or something to match my Kindle skin), I have the 6" Display, Latest Generation and can provide measurements.
~ Cover for my sewing machine, does not need to be fancy! Anything would be better then the fabric scrap Im using now
~ Memory board for my craft room
~ Comfy Kitty Bed. Our kitty is a boy, but I dont think hes picky about color. Blue or green would be nice, but really any color is fine
~ Fabric bunting, here are some themes I would love:
    Halloween colors/prints (candy corn bunting would be awesome)
    Thanksgiving / Autumn (leaves and autumn prints ok, but please no turkeys/pilgrim hats)
    Christmas colors (some prints ok, like stars, deer, presents, but please nothing too religious. A simple red & green theme would be great)
    Birthday (for me and/or my husband)
    Retro, 60s & 70s
    Dragonflies
~ Bunting with letters that spells out:
    Trick or Treat
    Give Thanks
    Happy Birthday (or Happy B-Day or  Celebrate in a birthday/party theme)
~ I really want something with a skunk on it, but not sure what... maybe a bag or stenciled t-shirt?
~ Curtain for a Light House themed bathroom (sewn or embroidered), window is 23 wide x 35 tall. Would love something with lighthouses but sail boats/ocean/sea shells would also be nice (no fishies though).
~ Master Bathroom curtain, window is 23 wide x 35 tall. This bathroom is decorated in light blue, white, and cream.
~ 3rd Bathroom curtain, window is 23 wide x 35 tall. No theme in this bathroom yet, so just about anything goes. My husband loves lighthouses though, so another lighthouse/ocean themed curtain would work well, otherwise something that can go with any later theme.
~ Curtain for my craft room, window is 59 wide x 40 tall. My craft room has a bunch of hippie art right now, but I am open to just about anything (see my pintrest for an idea of my style or PM me)
~ Curtain for the guest room, window is 59 wide x 40 tall. Just about anything goes here, something pleasing to many eyes would be appreciated, but it can reflect our style too. PM me with any questions
~ Curtain for our office/computer room, window is 58 wide x 58 tall. No theme/colors assigned to this room yet, but there is a pirate picture we might hang in here and this room can easily reflect our nerdyness. So pirate themed or gamer themed would be fun.
~ Curtain for our kitchen, window is 47 wide x 46 tall. Kitchen is coffee and cow themed. Curtain does not need to be coffee or cow themed, shades of brown would work
~ Matching curtains for our two small kitchen windows (I still need to measure these, probably about 24 wide by 46 tall). Kitchen is coffee and cow themed. Curtain do not need to be coffee or cow themed, shades of brown would work. I do want both curtains to look the same.

Yarny Items (Natural fibers only please)
~ Comfy slippers to wear around the house, I like the Mary Jane style
~ Wrist cuffs
~ Wash cloths, any size/color

Any Fibers (Fabric, Yarn, Embroidery, etc)
~ Newsboy style hats
~ Hand towels. Would especially love Coffee or Cow themed but any other color/theme is fine.
~ Rags, any size/shape/color/style, etc. If they can clean a spill then it doesnt matter what they look like. If there is a new technique/style you want to try and need some practice then this is a way to get it!
~ Organization for my craft room (hanging organizers, baskets, boxes, etc), any color goes here but my favs are purple, green, and blue.

Jewelry/Hair Accessories
~ Jewelry and Accessories from/inspired by these pins 
~ Necklaces that can be worn casually for work (maybe a simple chain with pendant? See my pintrest for some ideas)
~ Dragonfly jewelry (no earrings)

Wall Art (any craft)
~ Art from/inspired by these pins
~ Red Riding Hood inspired art (any interpretation, ultra cute to ultra goth. nothing too gory please, some blood is ok but nothing more than that)
~ Dragonfly art
~ Coffee (mocha, espresso, etc) art
~ Succulent plants (Jade, Elephant Bush, etc. Plants with big thick leaves are my fav, but no cacti)
~ Skunk art (I think skunks are adorable)

Other Crafts
~ Red Riding Hood costume accessories
      Basket, dark wood, gothic, maybe with a red bow or something?
      Fake food to go in my basket?
      Wine label (Ill provide the bottle unless you really want to), for a poisonous/creepy sounding wine?
~ Decoupaged/Painted/Decorated box for storing individual tea bags, must be water resistant. Example 
~ Decorated boxes for storing jewelry, makeup, trinkets, and my fingerless gloves
~ Teacup Candle (or coffee mug) coffee, coconut, or birthday cake scented (I like other scents too, PM me if you have another in mind and Ill let you know. I usually like food/fruity scents, and I usually dont like floral scents.)
~ Halloween Decorations for outside, hang-able or for sticking in the ground (I can attach the sticks), a wreath would be pretty cool, heres what I did last year so you can see the space I have to work with (I would love to hang a bunch of ornament/decorations where the black fabric was last year) 
~ Halloween Decorations to prop/hang in the windows, maybe some chunky houses? Big enough to be noticed please. (I love my hanging bats from gamemom42 but now I want even more Halloween decorations! So Im gonna keep this wish up for a little longer)
~ Joulupukki (Santa in Finnish) Xmas ornament would be awesome!
~ "Hauskaa Joulua" (Merry Christmas in Finnish) Ornament.
~ Hang-able display shelf/shelves/case. for ATCs ans small swapped items
~ ATC album
~ No Soliciting sign (Bonus if its in English and Spanish), Nothing mean/sarcastic, just No Soliciting or No Soliciting Please. Weather proof and hangable/mountable (Ill get the husband to hang/mount it, but it has to be somewhat ready for him to do it) Can be pretty/decorated or simple with just the words

Supplies (used is fine for any of these):
~ Gibbous Fashion Kit, I followed the swap and would love to try making something of my own. So bits of lacey fabric, tulle, random creams, browns, purples and greens, and maybe a vest/tank top/skirt to start me off as a base would be fantastic to help get me started.: Link to swap gallery
~ Red fabric, any type, scraps ok (please at least 6 long by 1 wide)
~ Black fabric, any type, scraps ok (please at least 6 long by 1 wide)
~ Corduroy fabric, fq sized or larger, any color
~ Ribbed stretchy fabric (I dont know the technical term, but I want some for making tank tops), brown, black, blue, purple
~ Lacey fabric/trim, any color, scraps ok
~ Ribbon, bias tape, rick rack, etc
~ Sewing thread, any color (especially need black and navy). partial spools ok as long as there is enough for a small sewing project.
~ Elastic, any size, scraps ok if at least 8 long
~ This pattern or similar Vintage dress, 1970s
~ Buttons (any color, any kind)
~ Beads for jewelry making (no plastic)
~ Colored jewelry wire
~ Soldering wire
~ Bone Folder
~ Stamp carving supplies (I have the basic carving tool and two carving tips) Would love other carving tips for finer lines and more stamp material (pink rubbery stuff or similar)
~ Paper bits/scraps in any color/design
~ Ephemera and small embellishments for crafting ATCs and art journals (I love metal embellishments)
~ Books/pages with foreign text and/or interesting pictures, quotes, etc. For ATC and other paper crafting.
~ Eyelets 1/8" - 3/16
~ Scrabble Tiles
~ Gears, watch gears, crafting gears, etc
~ Magnet strips, scraps ok if more than 1 long
~ Anything to help me organize my craft room (hanging organizers, baskets, boxes, etc)
~ Any book from my crafty Amazon wish list (used is great): Crafty Books (if you have a similar book/magazine you think I'd like please PM me first to make sure I don't have it already)
~ Book about art journaling, techniques, inspiration, etc
~ Watercolor paints (and how to use them)
~ Fine tipped markers (for writing on inchies/ATCs) in any/all colors
~ Paint brushes (any size)
~ Stamps, I have a large collection but can never have enough... Dont be afraid of sending me one I already have, if this happens I will donate it to a local youth/children's class
~ Stencils (for ATCs and Journaling, not wall decorating, so please nothing too large)
~ Essential oils (partial containers ok if more than a few drops), any scents

Extras:
~ Seattle's Best coffee
~ Chocolate covered coffee beans (yum! You would be my friend forever!)
~ Postcards/photographs of Oregon/Washington (or similar green places)
~ Antique keys
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Geek
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011 06:30:31 AM »

1st claim / 0 sent / 0 recieved
Claiming Kartiana for a kindle cover

Im Rachel Im 22 and live with my fianc Nick and our 10 week old baby boy Louis in the UK. We have just bought our first house together and are trying to get it just how we want it. . I tend to prefer useful things over just decorative ones, I love reading and Im a massive gamer (mainly Nintendo but also 360 and roleplaying) I love owls, Mario, Pokmon, Zelda, cupcakes, rockabilly / 50s style, robots, Harry Potter, tattoos, stripes, polka dots, peacocks, dinosaurs, rainbows, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Red Dwarf, technology, anything geeky, kayaking, Angry Birds, buttons, badges and a million other things that I cant think of right now. =]
None of us are allergic to anything but if the item is for Louis then Id prefer it not to have been around smoke.
Pre-loved stuff is fine

Stuff in Bold is a big wish Smiley

- Something for Louis from my Pinterst Theres a few stencilled babygrows on here that I love but Id prefer them on a tshirt instead

-Fridge scrabble like this
- Tardis journal kindle cover]Like this]

- A Kindle cover, meganlorraine made me a great one in the OWS 71 swap and since then I have become a little obsessed with them Smiley. Bonus points if its Doctor who / Star wars / Nintendo / Harry potter related or in a fabric from my pinterest, but anything youll think Ill like is great Smiley (I can email you the pattern for this.)
- A set of fabric placemats for my kitchen table, the dining area of my kitchen is quite neutral and has grey wallpaper with cream flowers but they dont need to match it. Something Dr Who / geek/ Nintendo related would be awesome.
-  A table runner see above
- A small canvas for my bedroom, think earthy/natural colours. Id like an abstract or flowery / earthy / nature inspired design.
- A hoop Ive decided I need to start a hoop wall Smiley You can find examples of things I like [urlhttp://pinterest.com/geek/hoops/]here[/url]
- Bella mittens
- A baby blanket/quilt in punky or owl material
- An apron see my wist Pinterest for styles
- Nintendo controller pillowcase
- Nintendo themed cushion covers for Louis nursery
- Reconstructed t-shirt Womens size 12 14 (UK) like these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=292860.0
- A taggie blanket, I'd love this to be in a dinosaur / robot / punky fabric and if possible made with a waterproof fabric on one side so it can double up as a portable changing mat.
- Chainchomp beanbag cover - Link
- Something off my Pinterest:wish list
Clothes list

Supplies

Craft Supplies

2 ply wool in variegated black and white, Ive been looking for some of this for ages and cant find it anywhere. Alternitavely if you know where I can get some please let me know 
 - DMC threads in these colours -http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=403

Fabric (scraps are fine), I love Alexander Henry and Amy Butler stuff so anything in that style. I also love spots, stripes skulls, owls, checks, kitsch and flowers. Im also looking for plain / small patterned fabric to make a rainbow quilt. Even if its just scraps I would love to receive fabric.
I would absolutely love to receive a yard (or less Smiley )of fabric from this list
- Embroidery hoops
- An unloved My Little Pony
 - A rotary cutter
- Watercolour masking fluid
- Scrabble tiles
 - Modpodge

- Buttons
 - Scrapbook paper
 - Sewing patterns (paper or pdf) I would especially love one of these patterns
 - Magnet sheets
 - Unusual cupcake cases
 - Unusual charms
- Vintage looking stuff paper, fabric, beads, buttons etc.
  - Paints
 - Quilters ruler
 - Fabric paint
 - Freezer paper
 - Porcelain pens
- Craft knife / craft knife blades
 - Sewing supplies (bias tape, embroidery needles etc.)
- Jewellery making supplies
- Polymer clay
 - Anything you want to de-stash Smiley

Extras

- If you are sending from the US I would absolutely love to receive ranch dressing and nerds, I cant get them anywhere over here =[
- Vinyl stickers (Surf / skateboarding etc.)
- Anything Nintendo related
- Robot things

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011 06:42:31 AM by Geek » THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011 09:09:38 PM »

Im going to claim Geek for a surprise.  Not because im being sneaky just unsure.  Im deciding between a couple of items.  Grin

This is my third claim
none have been sent (one is already done though)
none has been received

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 39 and im married to a great man and mom to three handsome boys in Northern California. I moved here from OH and love it!! We just purchased our first home and are thrilled!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
Anything off my wist list is great!!

Mediums (more can be found in my list  Grin)
~~Jewelry (chokers, bracelets, earrings but please no nickel posts)
~~Aprons!!  Even though I sew them I would love to see what others come up with!!  I would also like two childrens apron (both are under 12yrs old)  Transformers and Spiderman a plus!! (one claim at a time is fine needless to say  Grin)
~~My MIL is a bingo fanatic!!!  A bingo bag or a nice seat cushion would be great for a gift.
~~New purse  I am in need of a large school bag/tote!!  The strap on mine is starting to come loose.
~~Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic.com. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.
~~Crazy Quilted Purse.  Or any purse made by you!!
~~Regency or Victorian era Reticule
~~Petticoat (cotton or cotton blend please) either knee or ankle length with some fullness to it as I like poufy skirts !! I actually wear these a lot!! (Im 5'5 email for length) (received one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)
~~I would love some soft wool socks!!  Size 7 feet
~~I have a weird obsession with knitted cuffs!! I love them!!  Chocolate brown, red, mustard yellow.
~~ Anything that can help me decorate my Victorian inspired sewing room
~~ Would love a first aid kit that I can keep in my car.  Can be of any medium just as long as its a bit "fun" to look at and have. After all first aid is bad enough!!   Something really creative (thats why i asking.  I cant think of anything lol)

Im also looking for a sign that says "Please no solicitors or religious groups"  I have people of one kind or another knocking at my door constantly and it makes me rather uncomfortable.

Im looking for a sign that we can hang on our front door.  Something that says "Kitties bellies are (one side says empty and the other says full) that way we can turn the empty and full part around so we know if they have been fed yet or not (sometimes we or our kids feed them without us knowing).  a cute cat would be great.  All creative mediums welcomed!!

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Primitive Raggedy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Victorian caplet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

I would love some embroidered handkerchiefs. Monogrammed with my initials would be nice too!! (received more is welcomed)

Victorian slippers.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Im looking for special kind of apron for my husband.  He cooks the eggs at breakfast time and is a ninjitsu martial artist.  I would love an embroidered apron that has a ninja/martial artist holding a spatula in each hand and says "Egg Master" underneath.  Fabric and colors are open as long as its durable and holds up.

Other Crafts~~~
Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own.  Plain Pre-made soap bars (cold press i think they are called) that are ready to have scents, colors, herbs ect melted and added in are appreciated too as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house.  USA only  Cry

Room sprays, bubble baths (im looking for some really good foamy bubbles!!).

Bath bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well. Im good for now!! Thanks!!

Im looking for some scented oils.  I would rather these be handmade or from specialty shops and not from stores like joanns or hobby lobby ect.

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).  Im also interested in the scented candle chunks that you can melt and scent your house with.  I have received some but always appreciate more!!

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

Im loving the moon jars!!  Would love to have one!!

Im looking for a serving tray that I can bring snacks from the kitchen to the living room.  Asian or Victorian influence a real plus.  Ive seen some nice ones made from frames (glass removed)

Im also looking for a picture frame.  about 1.5 inches or more wide/thick on the sides.  What I would like is a thin wooden back fitted to it. I dont need the glass for it.  An old vintage frame would be preferred for this.  Im going to use it as a center piece tray for candles (if you can visualize it will lay flat on the table) I can take a pic of the pic in my book if you would like to see my inspiration.

Shower curtain.  Victorian style please!!

My 18 year old loves Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas so anything with him on (appropriate for a guy) would be fantastic

Handcrafted Jewelry with Victorian influence

Victorian/Edwardian style chalk board.   Here's the idea.  Antique frame or mirror with glass/mirror removed (small or medium size if perfect).  Where the glass/mirror was is the area to write in (im not sure what would be used to create the chalkboard slate as I only know of the special paint).  Saw one in Victorian Trading Co.  I love the idea!!  Pending Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im looking for a table runner for our new table we recently purchased.  Looking for something, of course Victorian style as well.  Measurements can and will be provided.  Want something rich looking but affordable to make!!  Also looking for new fabric dinner napkins (18").

~~Supplies~~

Sewing items~~ Anything related to sewing is welcome!!  Trims, fabric, thread ect.(Gently used too)
Im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).  Patterns (Burda Mag, Modern, Historic and Historic inspired too)!!  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ .. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003,,,v1178,,,v1172
Simplicity~~
McCalls~~

Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list (36" bust if possible)

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html  Or the mystery box they have for sale

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003, 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) probably best to check with me on numbers!! and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags!!!!   As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts (handles, magnetic snaps, rings ect).  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too (can be found at Hancocks).  I desperately need some magnetic snaps!!

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one).  Also plain colored or white blank greeting type cards would be wonderful!!  

Emphemra

Costume jewelry or broken pieces that can be recycled into new jewelry

I really really need some cub/boy scout related scrapbooking items such as paper, stickers ect!!!!

Also looking for decorated photo albums.  One for the non American candy wrappers that I collect!!

Handcrafted cards by you would be great!!

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper or larger 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look.

Stamps and ink pads

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House (or any that features Victorian/Edwardian pieces) collection would be wonderful.  Also looking for a roll of tiger tail for beading and jewelry projects!!

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to receive any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) Fast Fit is pending!! Thanks Rylnn!!   or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble

Cookbooks (and cooking magazines) are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I love Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movies and am HUGE fan of Jimmy Stewart!!  Betty Boop too!!

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!  Violet Crumbles!! (Canadian Equivalent is welcomed too though the name escapes me)

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves Asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to receive something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! Stenciled or embroidered (Will send link to a pic if needed).  Does not need to be a crafted hoodie.  Purchased is perfectly fine!!

Also im looking for bath tub grippers (the ones that prevent slipping) im looking for the kind that stick directly on the tub using tape/sticker.  I cant find any except for the mats

Lego's for my two boys would be wonderful.  They are obsessed!!

Im also looking for a Yellow Freight cap.  Hubby would love one, and has said so for as long as we have been together.  Not sure why but figured I would look for him!!

Pagan Related
Incense charcoal (these can be found in metaphysical or ethnic shops such as those specializing in incense)
Doves Blood ink (Its not really doves blood!!!  Thats just the name for inks used for writing positive chants!!!  There is Dragons Blood too and there are no dragons running around that I know of  Grin)
Parchment paper

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are Victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011 09:12:28 PM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
Casey1201
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2011 05:22:53 PM »

I claim frosty for a supply package (scrapbooking, empherma and jewelry) and I am going to get you one of my patches or your husband (will msg you).

2/0/0

OWS

My name is Casey and I live in Southern Colorado with my love and our 3 furbabies (dogs). Its a drastic change from the sunny San Diego I grew up in but love it here nonetheless. I just graduated college with my BS in Sociology and Criminology and am an animal welfare officer for the Humane Society (love my job). We like rustic style, like a little whimsy county. I have an awkward love for old red barns.

I love aqua, teal, chocolate brown, the color combo of ocean blue and beige for house stuff. I also like aqua, red and white together and aqua yellow and white. I enjoy the outdoors, animal rescue, reading, rough housing with my little family, pretending to clean my craft room, coffee, the scent of baked goods, mixing hippie style with a little rock, the San Diego Chargers and peppermint hot cocoa.

I have a pin account now too! http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/

Big Wishes!
*A sturdy messenger bag for work. It would need to support the weight of a laptop, a few binders, a clipboard, and two small books.
*Painted owl nesting dolls set
*Large XBOX 360 controller stuffie/pillow

Sewn:
*Reusable sandwich bag set
*Nesting Dolls potholders
 *3 matching Paw stockings
*Felt cake and cupcake set
*Felt Dahlia flowers
*2 I-spy bags for girls, one loves princesses and one loves tinkerbell, purple and animals
*San Diego Chargers garter set
*MAQ birch trees, owls, beach, love themed
*Ruffly table runner in medium green, creams, medium blues, any combo of those colors
*Infinity dress in black, aqua or blue
*Chargers doo-rag for my step dad who wears them under his motorcycle helmet
*Patchwork little birdies for me to put on sticks for a mobile
*Baby mobile in forest theme or little woodland creatures
*Car trash bag with Velcro closure
*Superhero cape for a 3 year old boy with letter C on the back
*Owl themed purse
*Leaf Potholders in greens
*Doxie stuffie
*Girly dog collar with a flower, can get you measurements
*Bloomers, can get you measurements
*Hedgehog plush
*2 dolls like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/47408006/
One as a red head and one a brunette, can be one claim per doll
*Car Mat Mini Quilt
*Paperbag skirt
*Monster plush for a boy
*Bag for work with lots of pockets and a graphic related to animal rescue
*Burlap stockings (2) like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/245291664/
*Elephant taggie blanket like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/76878534/
*Unisex baby swaddlers
*United States fabric map like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/20835086/

Crochet/Knit/Yarn:
*Yarn wreaths (themes: beach, spring, summer, owls, love)
*Deer beanie like this: http://www.wists.com/Casey1201/206f4fdfda5b5f29800db924ea6eae36?offset=60
*Knit monster plushies
*Squeaky dog toys
*Mens socks sz 10
*Swimsuit, sz S (top 34B)
*Crochet elf slippers sz 8 like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/70069417/
*Doggie backback with adjustable straps like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/31824272/
*Monster butt baby pants any sz 6-18 months http://pinterest.com/pin/22882716/

Embroidered/Printed:
*Tree trunk embroidery with BB <3 CY, framed in the embroidery hoop would be lovely
*Dark blue XL mens shirt with vintage style Chargers bolt on it for my bf
*Dont Shop, Adopt tshirt in Sm or Med womens
*Beware of my Weiner with a doxie in mens XL (we have 3 dogs and my boyfriends little baby is our 8 yr old female doxie, pitifully cute I know)
*Home is where the Xbox controller is cross stitch
*:My Daddy can arrest your daddy 4T and 5T shirts
*sz 3T shirt with BOOB MAN printed on it
*Embroidered woodland creatures in the hoop
*Embroidery of an eagle with an American flagno real idea here just needs to have both of those themes
*Bag for my work stuff that says I rescue dogs, whats your super power?
*Hoopla from my pinterest
*Black/tan Doberman embroidery

Paper Crafts:
*Silhouettes of our furkids or me and the bf I have plenty of pics
*Set of postcards in adopt a pet theme
*Heart garland
*Book page rosette wreath
*Paper peonies like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/59063694/

Jewelry:
*Long feather earrings like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/18217285/
*Peacock feathers wrist cuff
*Infinity symbol necklace
*Charger bolt earrings

Art:
*Wall art from my pin this is a huge wish. I am trying to cover the wall along our staircase in wall art and embroidery in the hoop
*Button art trees, hearts, doxies
*Wooden wreath like here: http://www.wists.com/Casey1201/88faf0b48280b0bae82138494e775df4?offset=360
*If I could choose again, Id still choose you on canvas like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/58088741/
*Art printed on book pages and framed

For the Dogs:
*Three stamped tags that say I rescued my human
*Carob cookies
*Tux for my Miniature Dachshund, can get you measurements, like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/18879338/

Felt Crafts:
*Needle felted Dachshund
*Felt Cinnamon Rolls
*Cuckoo Clock in aqua and white
*Funny sleep mask
*Yarn wrapped wreath with felt decorations for Spring and Winter
*Felt Heart wreath in red or pink

Other:
*Camera lens mug
*Weiner love coffee mug like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/136739768/
*Beer soap
*Mountain Dew Shampoo

Supplies
*Nick-nacks for art quilts
*Wreck this journal book
*California cookie cutter
*Uni Jetstream black pens
*Minky fabric
*Small felted balls for a wreath
*Quilting magazines
*Pretty or plantable gift tags
*Flour sack dish towels
*Felt flowers for decorations on wreaths
*Clear or Blue Glass jars any size
*Small pieces of driftwood
*Bias tape for quilting
*Used soap mold (loaf)
*Any books on my books board on pinterest
*Styrofoam trees and wreaths
*Fabric or paper handmade bows for gift wrap

Extras:
*Chocolate covered Espresso beans
*Candles with baked goods scents
*Baking stuffs (cupcake liners, fondant, cupcake decorations, etc)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
Saintcady
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2011 09:01:59 AM »

I claim Casey for a doggie backpack.

first claim/0 sent/0 received

Hi! My name is Cady and Im very new to Craftser (this will be my first swap). Ive been watching friends do this for quite a while now though and Im excited to join! Im a stay at home mom studying to be a high school math teacher. My husband, Matt, is a Volvo technician and we have a son, Max, who is 3 and train crazy. We live in Portland, Oregon. We like reading, crafting, playing outside, geocaching, games, and are a whole house of geeks. We all especially love dragons.

Id steer aware from anything scented as my husband has major pollen/scent allergies and Im super nose-sensitive. Hes also allergic to furred animals. Our house has mostly wood tones, sage greens, and blues.  Personally, I like purple, then black, blues, greens. I dont do girly; no pink, glitter, bows, etc. I tend more towards solids than patterns; definitely not floral patterns, geometric patterns are ok. Maxs favorite color is bright red.

Crafted:
   Scrabble tile coasters (boggle-style; dont try to spell anything)
   Dry erase weekly menu board to hang on the wall
   Animal tracks rubber stamps
   Refrigerator magnets Scrabble tiles, circuit boards, cool icons, funny signs more examples on my pinterest http://pinterest.com/saintcady/swap-potential/
   Earrings I prefer natural themes like leaves, snowflakes, acorns, or really geeky themes like computer parts, math symbols, and star wars. Or totally abstract. In any case, I prefer silver/steel colors to gold/brass colors.
   Simple holiday cards non-holiday-specific like snow, winter, peace, etc. No message needed inside.
   Reusable snack bags (must be either dishwasher or washing machine safe)
   Blank spiral bound books
   Bird feeders most any kind.
   Cool wind chimes or spinners. Not just hanging bars though, we have those covered already.
   Advent calendar Im very flexible here. I just want to be able to put in handwritten messages as the prizes for each day. Nothing religious or santa-heavy.
   Pincushion something other than a tomato/pumpkin/etc
   Dragon bookmark (thin enough for a paperback)
   Pi or binary necklace http://pinterest.com/pin/192096600/
   Knitting needle or crochet hooks roll case. For knitting: double points sizes 0-13. For crochet: size 0-D with some extras.
   Project bags. Simple is better; doesnt need pockets or anything.
   Hair clips. I have crazy thick hair that is in constant need of control. Same general style preferences as for earrings.
   No slip dish towel like this http://pinterest.com/pin/140350982/

For my 3-year-old son Max:
   Quiet activities/car activities like a car roll http://pinterest.com/pin/312250547/
   Play campfire
   Pretty much anything with Curious George on it
   Duck t-shirt size 4T/5T or equivalent
   Wall art featuring trains, cars, or forest animals

We also love homemade edible goodies, though were not super into nuts and my husband is allergic to coconut.
Plus, theres other good ideas on my Swap Potential pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/saintcady/swap-potential/

You can actually take cues from anything on my pinterest, though the Projects Ive Done board wouldnt be the best choice. http://pinterest.com/saintcady/

Craft supplies:
   Woodburning tips compatible with Walnut Hollow like stamps or hot knife
   Rare earth magnets
   Some sort of thread storage container
   Cool crochet patterns, mostly toys or amigurumi like dragons
   Metal scales
   Seed beads, size 11, opaque colors
   Needle nose pliers
   Nymo beading loom thread
   Adjustable beading loom (this is definitely a big, not a medium)
   Leather pieces quality lace or pieces over a square foot
   Colored machine cut jump rings most sizes
   Poly beads
   End nipper pliers
   Safety eyes and noses most any shape/size/color
   Yarn I have enough plain synthetic (think red heart) but will always be happy to see wool, cotton, bamboo, mohair, or something really cool. Single skeins are fine as I do lots of small projects. I prefer natural tone colors blues, greens, purples, and autumn tones, but can find a use for crazy colors if theyre cool enough. 
   Silicone molds of various shapes. I have enough squares and hearts, though.
   Plastic chocolate/candy molds especially lollipop, spoon, and fillable (like cups, truffles, etc)
   Canning funnel
   Small spray bottles
   Small squeeze bottles
   Liquid (not gel) food coloring

Most of these are listed again on pinterest, some with more details if you need them. http://pinterest.com/saintcady/craft-supplies/

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Curl Short Hair with a Flat Iron
How to Style a Festival Updo for Curly Hair
Sombré: The New Ombré Trend That Looks Gorgeous on Everyone
DIY Pool Hair Remedy
3 Steps to the Perfect Beachy Wave
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...