Swap name: Spell My Name Swap Round 7
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kayrun
Sign-up date range: September 25-30, 2011
Date to send item by: November 1
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Additional Age requirement? none
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: true
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This is a name swap, where you take the letters of the partner's name & include an item starting with each letter.
S ~ A package of orange stationery
A ~ An angel
R ~ A hand-made bookmark in the color red
A ~ A pkg. of apple
Minimum of 5 points, with something to represent each letter of a person's name.
At least 3 points crafted, and the rest can be purchased.
If you are crafting for someone with a short name, you may duplicate letters
or go on into their last name, if you wish!
(You might even want to craft something with the whole name on it as an extra.)
Please include a note to explain which item goes with which letter
I'll plan to match partners with same length names (if possible) so crafting requirements will be even.
Come join in the fun!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Spell My Name Swap Round 7
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
I understand that Delivery Confirmation number or a copy of receipt is required for this swap:(YES/NO)
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What are your top 3 favorite colors?
Any favorite color combos?
What themes or designs appeal to you?
Do you collect anything?
Please list any online wishlists you have:
Any allergies or aversions that your partner should know about?
Any allergens in your household that might cause issues for a partner?
Anything else your partner might want to know before crafting for you?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:green
= sending late with communication
(late sending due to cruise & serious illness)
= feedback left
....angel has started crafting for blair/ many thanks to quaggy for her angel pkg!!