A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,048
Currently Running With Scissors:
396 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 74  (Read 10496 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2011 11:44:53 PM »

Monica was kind enough to ship out another box of goodies after the first went on a wayward journey.  I hope that first one finds its way back to her.  Nothing sadder than a lost box of craft goodies. 

She sent Aria a scrappy tutu and the fun bird puppet she is playing with.  Aria loves this so much. 

She also sent a dress which I haven't gotten a shot of yet.  Aria didn't want to take the tutu off.  Although I do believe after I took this shot she insisted on putting the belt that came with the dress on too.  Silly girl.  Heh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2011 06:51:06 AM »

Adorable tutu!  Every little girl needs a scrappy tutu.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2011 10:35:43 AM »

I got into making the Marionette puppets a while back then my saw broke and I need a new one ~sigh~ My grandkids LOVE them so one day I will replace..I love the scrappy tutu I have never made them and now I have a little girl here beating down the door waning one to ware to school over leggings with a sweater and boots REALLY where to they get the fashion at that age Smiley 

the little dress I took a class and RYK I dont think I will EVER do again, I would rather make goofy things and quilts LOL but it was too small for Atlanta so I held for a little girl...THAT DAMN DOG of mine Bella ( the devil's dog really) she got an inkpin and got a spot of ink I said I would hope she can get it out if not Aira can have a dress up play dress Cry hope it comes out man that thing took FOREVER...I am now signed up for more classes...A smocking class not like I really need to know that one I have a kit LOL but someone will benny here from it I am sure LOL....

On the same but a diff note...I have had some issues lately ( foggy brain, memory for simple things etc..NOT NORMAL AT ALL FOR ME) I have sent things to people that were not right, sent thinks to wrong countries and even states but it goes farther then just here ( so now I have to ahve my husband check for me shipping info and my info so not to make goofs this is like the 3rd time I have no clue this one I sent to Vancouver WA not Portland OR....Anyway, just so we know I am going to the nureo on Monday to see what is up other then the normal body things and the cancer stuff this is a side effect, a new thing, something else? They do know from my blood work and my other test something is going on and they tested for Lupus and did a spinal for MS so we shall see... but I also had a surgery several years ago and it caused me to not absorb my nutritional vitamins  correct and had to go in 2 other times for surgical fixes so we could be dealing with somethign as simple ( not simple) but as easy as IV therapy for nutrients but I am now having to write EVERYTHING in a book and my phone goes off to remind me for everything...I dont want you to worry just understand I am not loosing my mind it could be lost already Grin just trying to find the cause of the issues I am having~ weird tremors, eye twitching, exhausted ( even with a full night sleep) blurry vision,forgetful as hell, etc is is just not fun....

~~don't worry it could be chemo head too but they dont think so~ we shall see~~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2011 11:33:46 AM »

Well, I hope it's nothing serious, Monica!! My sister still has chemo brain like 4 years later so who knows?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2011 03:41:28 PM »

Monica, Aria LOVES her little bird and her tutu.  Thank you!!!

I'm still soaking the dress; the stain was a lot smaller last time I checked though.

And please keep us updated.  I will be thinking of you and hoping that its nothing serious as well.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011 03:42:09 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2011 08:49:50 AM »

I received a replacement pacakge from IdlersDesign  for some great fiber and a little sash of Lavender buds Smiley I will one day make something cute when I pick that needle felting again and give it a swing. This is just beautiful and I love it thank you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IdlersDesign

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2011 10:21:16 AM »

Glad you received it! Wasn't there foam and felting needles included? It said so on her shop... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
babalina58

« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2011 10:39:45 AM »

Glad you received it! Wasn't there foam and felting needles included? It said so on her shop... Undecided
there is a piece of foam in it ( lookes like she wanted to lift the fibers up a bit LOL I had no idea ( there was no note but it is pretty) and I just looked and in the side of it is 2 little needles Smiley glad you said something I would have put in a box somewhere waiting for it to be prefect for some other packages LOL...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011 10:42:26 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2011 04:10:06 PM »

on a youtube clip i saw they said that milk is suppose to help get ink out of clothes.  Now, she was using unprocessed milk (what is that word.... homogenized??) that was straight from the cow.  Might or might not work but worth a try i suppose.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com')
babalina58

« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2011 08:30:18 AM »

I had to go to the "big City" yesterday Smiley and OMG hahaha I went to this weird store I go to every time I head that way and OMG hahahah I was elated they had some felting supplies there so I picked up a few more things and I think I might just have to break this out sooner rather then later Smiley with that and some fibers from you and Jo I am just set to make myself a critter or 2 or a farm LOL ROTFL I am just so excited and again THANK YOU Smiley WOOT WOOT!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Fill In Eyebrows Using Pencil
How to Use a Crease Brush
Lip Colors That Make Teeth Look Whiter
How to Use Colored Eye Pencils
How to Use a Stippling Brush
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...