A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,106
Currently Running With Scissors:
755 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff a Small Flat Rate Box for Halloween!(Sign up CLOSED ; Send out 10/21)  (Read 13968 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011 08:58:21 PM »

Filling out my questionnaire now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011 09:02:25 PM »

Oooh I start October 1st! As soon as the kids are off to school I begin the decorating! This year I'm doing starched cheesecloth ghosts hanging from porch, and homemade tombstones for the yard. Also Im making a wreath that martha stewart did a few years ago where you put rubber snakes in a wicker wreath and spray paint it black. My kids draw bats every year on poster board and we cut them out and hang them from the porch as well. Ofcourse I do the spider webs and ripped up cheesecloth everywhere too, and this year I'm adding blood stains to my cheesecloth! Oh and me and my kids make milk jug ghosts and put them over the pathway lights so they glow at night. Whew that was a lot, but it is my fave subject, plus I'm sure theres a ton I left out!

That all sounds great amber! I like the milk jug ghost idea that would be a good one to do with my kids. I'll have to look up how to make them.

It's become a tradition around here to cut out rat silhouettes (they are the ones on martha stewarts website) and have them scurrying all over the place. I also plan on cutting out a ton of bat silhouettes to swoop down my entryway wall. Hopefully I'll have time to make some tombstones. I really would like to make a graveyard in the front yard, but I start back at college next week...so I do have to actually get some school work done. Wink I'm still trying to decide on a theme for inside this year. I know we are having a Halloween party...so I really need to figure that out soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FoxyMama
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

So many fabrics, so little time . . .

FoxyMama loves her FoxyBaby!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011 09:12:38 PM »

Almost done with my questionnaire . . .

I LOVE Halloween!!!!

Cheesy Martha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In creating, the only hard thing's to begin; A grass-blade's no easier to make than an oak.
James Russell Lowell
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011 03:54:55 AM »

I just need to get feedback....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
erica_tattoos
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011 06:09:33 AM »

i'm in! can't bring myself to stop swaps alltogether, but i've got a lot of other stuff i need to get done in the next couple months... so this is a quick easy one i can use to compromise with myself! well, and i told myelf i'd allow myself to do the next hoopla.... and i'm making a special exception for the next MAQ swap, whenever that happens......  *sigh*.... this laying off swapping business is harder than it seems!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011 08:51:18 AM »

i'm in! can't bring myself to stop swaps alltogether, but i've got a lot of other stuff i need to get done in the next couple months... so this is a quick easy one i can use to compromise with myself! well, and i told myelf i'd allow myself to do the next hoopla.... and i'm making a special exception for the next MAQ swap, whenever that happens......  *sigh*.... this laying off swapping business is harder than it seems!! Cheesy

I understand... I go back to school on Monday and am supposed to be tapering off swapping. Though I *had* to sign up for the birthday swap since it was my birthday this month. The one swap I was planning on continuing was the Ongoing Tarot card Swap (though I only allow myself one claim at a time). And I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'm crazy enough to sign up for the Samhain swap. I'm leaning toward a no though on the Samhain one because it's a 5 point swap. Which just screams insanity when I'm already taking 15 credit hours....10 of which are engineering physics and calculus 2.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011 10:45:29 AM »

I'm in!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011 04:57:22 PM »

Only six more people and I can pair everyone up! W00t.

Anyone still trying to decide better send in their questionnaire quick! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mellifluous
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011 05:34:57 PM »

I got approved! I'm so excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amber.hope
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011 06:18:13 PM »

Super excited! I can't wait to get paired up so I can start making things and buying things! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chicken Cutlets
How to Make a Big Mac Burger
How to Make Grilled Cheese
Honey-Truffle Grilled Cheese Recipe
How to Cook Truffled Egg Benedict
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...