A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap Nov 2011 - Open to All! (Nov. 1 - 14, 2011)  (Read 5825 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redpopsicles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011 05:59:20 PM »

Hi, I live in Oklahoma City, OK, with my boyfriend and our little Yorkie mix, and I'm a bartender by trade. My favorite colors are blues, greens and other ocean-y colors, black, reds and pinks. I love crafting, books and reading (especially fantasy and supernatural genres), video games, camping, travel, witchy and magical things, fairy tales, mythology, the list goes on and on...

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/redpopsicles/

I'd say that Very Crafty Things, Geekery and Halloween are the best boards to pick from, as the rest are really just inspiration for my own crafting and decorating.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011 05:20:24 AM »

Hi my name is Stef and I'm from New South Wales, Australia. I'm 25, live with my parents and have had a boyfriend for 3 years. He has a little 3.5 yr old girl I am a step mum to. I currently don't work because I'm on a DSP while I sort out some medical issues, but am studying a course in fashion design via correspondence. I have a Golden Retriever named Buddy, two cats named Bella & Blade and a cockatiel named Takeshi.
I love ocean-like colours, and most colours that combine well with them. I also like turquoise or hot pink with black. I like penguins, tigers, cats, dogs, eagles, snakes, dragons & pirates.
I love sewing, paper crafts such as scrapping, card making and ATCs.
I don't care if the thing you make is a replica - feel free to put your own ideas into it. More information about me can be found on my profile, check out the hand-maden's blog link listed in my sig or I can be found on Facebook. I'm a communicative partner so by all means, write if you have questions.

My allergies include: smoke, aerosol products, strong perfumes, unnatural chemical smells, harsh detergents and dust mites.

My Pinterest is:- www.pinterest.com/mod35tbabe
I'm happy for people to look through all my boards for inspiration, but recommend looking in particular at the boards that mention swap partners, as these are things I've chosen based on the fact they are crafted and hopefully some are light to send.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011 04:46:08 PM »

Hi there!  I am a school administrator working the special education gig for a school district in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.  It's a new job and I'm finding it quite challenging, but rewarding as well.  My wardrobe could use some sprucing up, especially tanks or dressy tees in reds, deep pinks, greens, purples or soft yellows, maybe with a bit of classy stenciling or embroidery.  I do not like anything tight around my neck, but I have been toying with wearing a scarf now and then.  I am a big woman and wear a 3X.   My favorite colors are blue and green, (there are so many of us liking those colors in this thread!) and I especially like the tones that evoke watery landscapes.  I also love browns of all shades and earthy colors in general.  I like all colors, really, though I am not a fan of fluorescents.  I cannot wear nickel based jewelry, prefer leverback earrings and do not wear bracelets.  I also don't wear hats.  

My favorite crafts are knitting, sewing, spinning and crocheting. 

No allergies, though I'm not fond of strong odors.  I wasn't going to tell you how old I am, but you might as well know I'm not only fat, I'm 50+!  Smiley  I'm okay with both of those things, though I am working on health issues and have begun swimming on a daily basis (I'm up to 1250 yards a day!)

My pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/tlp1958/

You don't have to make exact replicas -- pins are inspiration!  All boards are game!  Thanks for letting me join the party!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011 04:51:11 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011 08:47:35 AM »

Hi!!!  I'm Melanie, a 34 year old stay at home mom to 5 awesome kiddies.  We live in Ontario, Canada.  I like blues, purples, neutrals and deep reds for myself, don't like greens.  I LOVE all things crafty.  I mostly crochet, but would love to learn it all!  I can't seem to get the hang of knitting and am very slowly learning my sewing machine.....VERY slowly Cheesy.  I don't like strong perfumy smells, but I do like vanilla, cinnamon, lavender.  There are no allergies here, well, my oldest is allergic to cats, but he'll be fine unless you rub the items on the cat before its sent haha.

I think all my boards are OK to choose from, I probably don't have as large a pinterest as some of you, but I'm trying!!!  Grin

www.pinterest.com/mama24boyz

Thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011 06:12:23 AM »

Sent out my package to Scarlet_Nights today - hope it gets there safely, I've never sent glass before.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get a Great Hairstyle For an Oval-Shaped Face With Straight Hair
Get the Best Haircut and Style for a Square-Shaped Face
Get a Great Hairstyle For an Oval-Shaped Face With Curly Hair
How to Avoid Bad Hair Extensions
Why Wearing Tight Ponytails Is Harmful to Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...