A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,913
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random swap round 3 gallery  (Read 37205 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #250 on: October 25, 2011 09:46:54 AM »

Thank you Alyssa for posting the pics of what you sent me!  I have pics of your bag that had uploaded previously, my son had wanted to pose in the pics of them.  And I have the strap and hardware for the longer handle of your smaller tote as well as the 4th skull.  They were hiding under all that fabric (I've got 5 more yards of it!!!!) The skulls are either washcloths, coasters, or wall hangings.  I can't stitch like you so I had to rely on my Sharpies, and you can color in the other ones as you would like! 
As soon as I get my act together, I can send that stuff along to you Smiley
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/238724_09Oct11_CIMG0165.jpg

The moose is already hanging in my kitchen and that bag has been everywhere!  My friends have been admiring it and going... "how did you get this bag again?"  Yes, you may have snagged some more swap addicts with it Smiley
Thanks again for posting pics for me, I hope you are enjoy everything!

-Pauline

Yay I'm glad you had a good picture of the bag. My camera just kept blurring it so it looked murky, but the colors are so lovely!! Cheesy

I'm so happy when things I send are well loved Cheesy

And PS - the skulls are so not going anywhere near water!! I am thinking of framing them, or putting them on the wall!! I sorta horde skull stuff Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitiza
« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2011 10:28:27 AM »

I have received my package from Bunnie Boo, so prepare to be jealous! Grin

Here's everything after taking them out from the envelope. Pretty exciting, isn't it? I love it when I get to open many packages like this!

The first thing I noticed was the cute little monster that was looking a bit grumpy after it came out from the package. But you can't blame it, really, it has some pins on it's head! Slowly it got used to its new home, however, and is now feeling great.

I also got a pen with a cow on the top of it. So cute!

After that I checked the fabulous altered tin that had my name written on it. It's so pretty, I wonder what it holds inside?

From inside I found stickers, magnets, pandasaurus pin... And a small mystery package (you can see it inside the tin on the left, still unopened)!

I opened the small mystery package and there was the smallest cutest and strangest little bunny bee inside!

OK, let's move on. Jealous already? Wink Well, check these out! The next small package had the cutest earrings inside of it! I love these, hanging earrings are just my thing and these are so sweet.

I'm sure you'll all like this - I know I do! Look at this cute little Ninni keychain! It has a small heart on the other side but I forgot to take a picture of...

Bunnie Boo also sent me this amazing phoenix necklace. Loving this so much!

I also wanted something where to put ATCs so Bunnie Boo gave me this purple case that had these matching card sleeves inside of it. My ATCs fit perfectly inside of it.

And check out this adorable owl! I love the colours!And look at her eyes, she is beautiful! <3

Then I opened another package and I found this perfect applique parrotlet! I'm loving it sooooooo much, it's one of my favourites from all items! I will definitely sew it on my bag!

Then there was this this iPad case made of the cutest fabric with different kinds of whales!  Grin

And last but not least there was this absolutely amazing cross stitch kit featuring Sam from the game Sam & Max! This will definitely get me started on cross stitching, I love the game and the kit is perfect! I can't believe Bunnie Boo designed this herself! She also included instructions on how to make the stitches which is great because I have never done cross stitching before.

In addition I found some chocolate that was really tasty! They disappeared right away. Cheesy

Thank you so much, Bunnie Boo! It was a pleasure swapping with you again and I love all that you sent to me! <3
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011 10:33:14 AM by Kitiza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2011 10:36:12 AM »

Great package! I think my favorite thing is the phoenix necklace.  Smiley

And I love the bags! Handmade bags are the best.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2011 10:41:18 AM »

Awesome!! Love the bunny bee and parrotlet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2011 02:26:09 PM »

Great package! I think my favorite thing is the phoenix necklace.  Smiley

Mine too! Totally pinned it already Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #255 on: October 25, 2011 02:30:56 PM »

Great package.  When I first saw the grouchy little monster, I thought it was a tooth  Grin

I received yesterday from nanirose and plan to get pictures up tonight - she spoiled me and I can't wait to share with you all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nisforneville

N is for Neville who died of ennui

« Reply #256 on: October 25, 2011 04:13:08 PM »

That whole package is great, but I really love the owl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps, just ask!

http://www.pinterest.com/nisforneville/wishlist/
Witchhippie
« Reply #257 on: October 25, 2011 06:27:23 PM »

I can't believe all the craftiness coming from this swap!! I love it..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Homerof2

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #258 on: October 25, 2011 06:36:02 PM »

Here's what I received from nanirose!

Just what might these 3 items be, you ask?

well, let's open one and see  Shocked  reusable grocery bags (I used one today and it holds lots of groceries)

Some super, duper fantastic knit mittens (in the perfect color of yellow - they will really cheer up my winter coat and keep my hands warm)

Here's my counter doing a fairly poor job of modeling a full size apron with sunflowers!! (that's right, I was not brave enough to model it myself, although it does fit me nicely.)  I've never seen a pattern like this before - what you are seeing is the front and you slip the neck section over your head and the back crosses over and covers lots of your behind  Wink

A great knit dishcloth in another of my favorite colors and I'm not sure of the technical name of the other item so I'll just call it a soap cover.  I think you use it like a wash cloth and soap all in one (at least that's what I plan to do with it)

She also sent 3 pieces of fabric for my stash.

THANKS so much nanirose for spoiling me rotten in this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #259 on: October 26, 2011 09:29:17 AM »

OOOh! would love to see the pattern for those awesome bags!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Visit to Cork and Brew Restaurant in Liberty, MO
Galaxy Restaurant in Wadsworth, OH
Tips For Cooking With Apples
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Recipe
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...