A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random swap round 3 gallery  (Read 31830 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2011 11:20:23 AM »

I received from amycavy today.
Unfortunately, this is how it arrived:

Open and apparently there's even something missing, a tree of life pendant. If I ever see a mailman wearing one..... Shocked

Luckily there were still some nice items in the envelope. A vintage crochet magazine (also damaged because it was kind of stuck in the envelope  Undecided), delicious tea and there were some ieces of decorative paper for paper crafting (sorry, not in the pic).

And the crafted items:

A cute little needle book, a monster bookmark and a little decorated jar.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011 11:24:47 AM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2011 11:36:52 AM »

I received!  look at my loot!

close-ups:

top hat treats (tin full of candy corn with some melted into hearts), a mini top hat for me to wear, Hello Kitty plush puppet

Stefan keychain, Damon necklace, Twilight graphic novel, bookmark, magnets made from a Dragonology shelf talker she snagged from work before it closed forever (Sad), a dry erase map made from the same ST, chopsticks (I have about 20 pairs of chopsticks, but I'm always looking for new ones)

red heart necklace and earrings, Batman figure (I've never seen one like him before.  he's so cool!), key necklace based on one on my wist, Hot & Steamy: Tales of Steampunk Romance (I must get over this chronic fatigue so I can start reading again!), Hello Kitty plant decoration.  she really swings!!!

thank you SO much for everything!  I love it all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2011 12:16:49 PM »

Glad you like the goodies! My kid's getting a red heart necklace for christmas, she liked yours so much. And she kept eyeing the hat and the key necklace too, and hinting. Cheesy
Yeah, I'm sorry about the bookstore closing forever, but I did get some nice stuff the last day!
Your crow feather was wrapped up with the dry erase board. If it got lost in the packaging I'll send you another one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2011 01:12:41 PM »

Ok, we should all bow down to the crafting greatness that is my partner for this swap, the magnificent QUAGGY!

She is truly an amazing craftster and person!  I feel like I have made a friend.  Wink

(Unfortunately, I am unable to take and post photos, so I will post a description of the items, and quaggy will post the photos.  Thank you, quaggy!)

Settle down with a cup of tea, you'll be here awhile  Grin:

FIRST BOX:  (yes, you read that right, first box  Cheesy)
-A wrapped gift for DH that I will save for him for the holidays.  He is hard to buy for and I think he gets a kick out of receiving crafted things from "my" swaps!
- A 'Crewel Embroidery Felt Pillow Craft Kit' which I think will be fun to try on the next "art day" I have with my girls...
-An adorable owl-y card making kit...
-Two sheets of ladybug, dragonfly, and butterfly stickers (quaggy and I share a love of several animals/bugs, one of them being the dragonfly)...
-A roll of double sided tape...
-A cupcake magnet/pad...
-5 erasers shaped and colored like crayons...
-A set of 12 different colored Sharpie markers! (as a mom and a teacher, I am ALWAYS using these)
-A mug organizer chock full of supplies (Are you kidding me quaggy?Huh  Give this away???  Uh-uh.  FOR ME!  Grin)
-A sewn scissor tote, complete with scissors!  (You have great timing!  Our only pair of adult scissors walked in Sept., and I actually had to open your box with a pair of the children's scissors (4 pair!) that we had.)

Read next post for box #2!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2011 01:20:09 PM »

Now we are on to box #2!  Yes, #2.  See, I knew quaggy had great sewing abilities and I needed large amounts of the same "generic" type gifts for my kids' teachers this year for the holidays, so that was one of the reasons that I asked her to swap with me.  So box #1 was a BONUS!  But box #2 made me speechless as well! 

It contained: 

-10 perfectly made travel tissue holders!  All made with completely different fabric, AND with the tissues inside!
-10 perfectly made tea wallets!  These were made in fabric to match the tissue holders, nfity buttons on each one, AND with the tea inside!
-10 key fobs to match the above items!  And THESE had georgous charms on each one!

I am just amazed by quaggy's talent, thoughtfulness, and generosity!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2011 01:27:51 PM »

WOW!! I can't believe all the great craftiness going on, but wait until you see what I received from Kwality570 today. Heheh

Pictures to come later after dinner.

P.S you might want to get your Wists buttons ready!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2011 02:32:22 PM »

Your crow feather was wrapped up with the dry erase board. If it got lost in the packaging I'll send you another one.

oops.  nope.  I'm just a sleepy dope.  it was sitting off to the side.  Sad  so I didn't get a picture, but I do have it.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
adrienne_bowers
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2011 02:41:54 PM »

I will have to post link to picture of my swap I received from infinitelyjen later, but I will tell you about what I got for now!

- A platypus amigurumi!!
- a giraffe amigurumi!
- A large crochet purse that is absolutely beautiful!

I love all 3 of them so much!  Thank you Jen!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kristl
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2011 05:24:12 PM »

teaser for beefishie Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

--- Kristl ---
My Jewelry and Gift store. Updated daily with new things. (closed for remodeling will be reopened soon with lots more stuff)
Kristl's Gems:
http://www.Kristlsgems.com
pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/kristlm/
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2011 05:50:33 PM »

Hmmmm.....I just have to say that those monster corner bookmarks are pretty popular  Wink, maybe there will be some sort of variation on them soon... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Importance of Creating a Personal Acting Website
How to Social Network as an Actor
How to Stay in Character for an Audition
Watch This Instead Predators
How to Export Your Project in Premiere Pro CS5
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...