A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random swap round 3 gallery  (Read 31847 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

iliveonarainbow
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2011 08:01:55 PM »

Oh, wow, everyone is getting such great stuff! I am in LOVE with that elephant bag! It is gorgeous, I love elephants too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2011 09:17:03 PM »

I have wanted one of these for a while, since I first saw one on Craftster - Chan Luu inspired wrap bracelet made with 7 day jasper.  I've heard of jasper, but zzdia, what is 7 day jasper?

Thank you SO MUCH zzdia!!  I feel so lucky!!  I really hope you'll like your package as much as I like mine!  (Swap anxiety!!)

I actually have no real idea about the jasper. That's just what the store called it. I bought it at this chinese store with all these beads and that was the label on it. Lol.

I'm just glad you like it! I was getting some major swap anxiety. I'm sure I'll love what you send me as much.

And everyone's been getting such great packages! And ohmigod, those are some lovely packaging in those teaser pics
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
rootdarc
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2011 05:49:52 AM »

I love the Firefly cross-stitch!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2011 06:41:11 AM »

Everything has been great but what my caught my attention the most was the extra hoops that  nisforneville  received.  I'm having a terrible time finding hoops around my area and seeing those made me want them - I know, of all the wonderful things posted, it's the hoops I want. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nisforneville

N is for Neville who died of ennui

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2011 07:04:02 AM »

Everything has been great but what my caught my attention the most was the extra hoops that  nisforneville  received.  I'm having a terrible time finding hoops around my area and seeing those made me want them - I know, of all the wonderful things posted, it's the hoops I want. Cheesy

It's sad that we can't find the craft supplies we need to complete projects! I had to order quite a bit of supplies for this swap, because I couldn't find what I needed at Wal-mart & the closest craft store is an hour away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps, just ask!

http://www.pinterest.com/nisforneville/wishlist/
christyross
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2011 08:41:35 AM »

I received my package from h-chan earlier this week and am finally finding enough time to get my package pictures posted!! H-chan sent me some Vampirey goodness!! Enjoy!!

My Fangbanger Bag!!

The Patch on the back of the bag

Silver Bullet Necklace

and my favorite!! Vampire Fang and Crystal Blood Drop Earrings!!

Thank you again h-chan for being my partner!! I hope you enjoy your package as much as I do mine!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2011 10:40:19 AM »

Inside the TARDIS is actually plastic canvas, so you don't need to worry if it accidentally gets a little wet.

Glad everyone likes the hoops!  Roll Eyes Guess I should feel lucky to have 3 craft stores (Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and JoAnn Fabrics) within 15 minutes of me.  Cheesy

H-chan, that is a great package of vampire-y goodness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2011 11:46:33 AM »

That was exactly what I was thinking!  All I can find are the plain bare pine strip hoops in ordinary circle shapes - none of the pretty stained wood, or pretty coloured plastics like I have been seeing here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
jtlhmmwabodf
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2011 01:41:48 PM »

I always find my embroidery hoops at the secondhand store nearby.  They put out a huge pile every week of plain ones, really nice stained ones, plastic (I saw a hot pink hoop the other day) all for like 10-25 cents each.  They're usually in good shape.  Maybe you could check out thrift stores?

Anyway, I love the jasper and turquoise bracelets (I've wanted to make something similar for a while), and HOLY CRAP a whole lapghan (go Slytherin!).  Everything sent has been awesome.  You're making me all nervous, guys  Undecided.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

petskin

Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2011 02:35:57 PM »

I always find my embroidery hoops at the secondhand store nearby.  They put out a huge pile every week of plain ones, really nice stained ones, plastic (I saw a hot pink hoop the other day) all for like 10-25 cents each.  They're usually in good shape.  Maybe you could check out thrift stores?

Anyway, I love the jasper and turquoise bracelets (I've wanted to make something similar for a while), and HOLY CRAP a whole lapghan (go Slytherin!).  Everything sent has been awesome.  You're making me all nervous, guys  Undecided.

That`s just a dream! mine don`t carry almost no craft stuff Sad  - I went to 3 different ones and the only thing i could find was a small half empty ziplock bag of little acrylic yarn balls for $8   (I mean, seriously, I`d get better selection for less at michaels, what`s with asking a fortune for other people`s trash /my treasure/...would be nice, if they`d made money by volume).

enough complaining, i need to just move Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Lazy Wave Chevron Part 4/5
How to Crochet a Jumbo Catherine Wheel Stitch Part 8/10
How to Crochet a Jumbo Catherine Wheel Stitch Part 9/10
How to Crochet a Lazy Wave Chevron Part 5/5
How to Crochet a Lazy Wave Chevron Part 1/5
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...