A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random swap round 3 gallery  (Read 28855 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kitiza
« Reply #240 on: October 23, 2011 09:04:44 PM »

I'm glad you like your package, Bunnie Boo! I wasn't totally happy with all the items that I made and that's why I had a bit swap anxiety with this one... I could have worked a lot more for the items. Emmy was even supposed to have a pirate scarf and other small stuff to make her look more like a pirate but in the last moment I noticed that I didn't have the right resources to make her the things that I wanted to.  Undecided

I just checked and according to the tracking number the package you sent has arrived to my hometown this morning. That means I will get it later today or latest tomorrow! Grin I'm so excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #241 on: October 24, 2011 01:52:53 AM »

Lovely packages.  Utterly coveting those socks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon teal
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2011 11:44:54 AM »

You're very welcome! I'm so happy that you like everything!! Please don't feel inadequate. I love everything you made for me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINNAMON TEAL!!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy You were fabulous partner and I seriously feel rather inadequate for what I sent now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjr107
« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2011 12:04:16 PM »

Is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures or is this just me?  I can't my stuff up!?!?!?!?

*sniff*
-PJ
Don't worry, I had lots of trouble uploading from the bf's phone to the computer. I eventually figured it out though, I'm sure you will too!

I normally take the quickie pictures from my DD cell but I didn't have it so I used the wonderful camera.  I've tried the cable (hurray, I found it!) and then I tried the card reader but its in the upload screen and then goes back to it instead of showing me what I was uploading.

Guess its back to the crummy phone pictures.  Thanks for the words of encouragement!
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jtlhmmwabodf
« Reply #244 on: October 24, 2011 04:15:16 PM »

I just got my package from ironic!  I was on my way to get a flu shot, so it cheered me up Smiley

Here's everything all together:

The first things I pulled out were these amazing photos.  The trees are my favourite, and my mom's claimed the flower one:

TWO bags!  I love the apple fabric on the first one:

So much yarn.  The silver stuff is cool; it's actually got like a silvery shine in it.

Two soaps and some hand creme (right?).  There were three but the last one is in my bag.  They smell amazing.

Gorgeous gorgeous bracelet and necklace:

Flip-flop slippers:

An adorable needle case:

There were also sharpies, some stickers, knitting needles, a headband, a notebook, and...I think that's it.  I love everything so much.  You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #245 on: October 24, 2011 05:47:18 PM »

Is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures or is this just me?  I can't my stuff up!?!?!?!?

*sniff*
-PJ
Don't worry, I had lots of trouble uploading from the bf's phone to the computer. I eventually figured it out though, I'm sure you will too!

I normally take the quickie pictures from my DD cell but I didn't have it so I used the wonderful camera.  I've tried the cable (hurray, I found it!) and then I tried the card reader but its in the upload screen and then goes back to it instead of showing me what I was uploading.

Guess its back to the crummy phone pictures.  Thanks for the words of encouragement!
-pj

It sounds like your pics are too big.  That happens to me alot. You just have to edit your pics.

On another note....I RECIEVED!!!! YAY!!!! I was so spoiled, Pics to come!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2011 07:46:35 PM »

I have rec'd and am FINALLY able to get pics up! Life has been rather hectic, so I apologize to my partner, pjr107!!
I got some great stuff!! PLUS she went and looked at my amazon wishlist and sent me some baking goodies she had, that I am totally in love with, just as an extra!! How awesome!!

here is the whole lot: She made not one, but TWO bags! one is an overnight size, and the other is a handbag size (this is the best pic i have of them - they went blurry in other pics grrr):

Here are some wonderful skull potholders that are crocheted - don't they look so delightfully happy? There is also one with out a face that I appear to not have taken a solo picture of.

Some spectacular polymer clay horns:

A super cute ring

And not one, but TWO bags! one is an overnight size, and the other is a handbag size:

And here are the  extra goodies!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I know that Pauline has had some trouble uploading pictures, so I figured I'd post some pics I took of the stuff I sent which sooooo doesn't match up!!

Here is the embroidery project I made - I am new to this craft, and this took about 4-5 hours to do.... I think he is rather cute Cheesy

She asked for a small purse with lots of pockets. This sucker has about 5 or 6 pockets. As she has some little ones, I figured the best purse was a washable purse so I made sure this was very easy wash! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ironic
« Reply #247 on: October 24, 2011 09:33:13 PM »

Hey everybody! If you are on the list below; and are NOT a organizer/swap angel. I NEED you to contact me. It's a couple weeks since send out's and I'd like to wrap everything up w/feedback for everybody! =) This was a great swap! A lot of fun! Yeah!!

ScrappySue           IN PROGRESS
Alatarial                IN PROGRESS
aidenromantic        IN PROGRESS
Pupper                  IN PROGRESS
indigo_roses         IN PROGRESS
Brookie5686         IN PROGRESS
Darcy Ianni          IN PROGRESS
ironic                  IN PROGRESS
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011 01:14:27 PM by ironic » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ScrappySue
Tutorial Contributor

Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 25, 2011 02:27:24 AM »

sent and waiting for the postie to do his thing, yah!
S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've started a wist!
http://wists.com/scrappysue
working on the Teesha Moore craftalong
Destashing the craft room
pjr107
« Reply #249 on: October 25, 2011 04:04:23 AM »

Thank you Alyssa for posting the pics of what you sent me!  I have pics of your bag that had uploaded previously, my son had wanted to pose in the pics of them.  And I have the strap and hardware for the longer handle of your smaller tote as well as the 4th skull.  They were hiding under all that fabric (I've got 5 more yards of it!!!!) The skulls are either washcloths, coasters, or wall hangings.  I can't stitch like you so I had to rely on my Sharpies, and you can color in the other ones as you would like! 
As soon as I get my act together, I can send that stuff along to you Smiley

The moose is already hanging in my kitchen and that bag has been everywhere!  My friends have been admiring it and going... "how did you get this bag again?"  Yes, you may have snagged some more swap addicts with it Smiley
Thanks again for posting pics for me, I hope you are enjoy everything!

-Pauline
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011 04:10:32 AM by pjr107 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Who Rocked The Frock: Emma Roberts Vs Brooke Burke
Kim Kardashian Is Worst Dressed At 2012 MTV EMA Awards
Jennifer Lawrence Shows Off Bra At Movie Premiere
Fashion Trends... All About The Denim
Bathing Suit Styles for Pear Shaped Figures
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...