A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,623
Currently Running With Scissors:
709 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 75254 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery , craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chughes225
« Reply #390 on: October 20, 2011 05:40:35 PM »

I am so pinning that bag!  I love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandymo13
« Reply #391 on: October 20, 2011 05:46:02 PM »

I agree, that bag is wonderful!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erica_tattoos
« Reply #392 on: October 20, 2011 06:05:57 PM »

hooookay! finally got my butt in gear and ready to post pics of my sweet stash from pinkleo!

i got:
a sweet-a$$ gryffindor lapghan, a sweet-a$$ borgin & burkes shirt (not pictured, 'cause i was wearing it!), and an awesome chinese fireball dragon bracelet! with extras including some beautiful mulitcolor embroidery floss, and (i just now realized the pic on the front is washed out) some iron-on embroidery stencils all in a gypsy/fortuneteller (divination!) theme; a patronus charm necklace with harry's stag; totally sweet harry's glasses / scar bag, a package of mulling spices for wine or juice; and !!!4!!! delicious chocolate bars, the last of which just disappeared down my gullet as i'm writing this. (lots of dementors around here, what can i say???)

closeup of chinese fireball bracelet:

closeup of my ta~tas - uhm, i mean, my shirt:

aaaaaaaand.... action shot of the coolest kid in the world!!

thanks so much, pinkleo, i love it all!!! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #393 on: October 20, 2011 06:36:23 PM »

I received from Crying Goddess the other day!

I got.....

A shirt that says, "Accio... because I'm lazy sometimes" What's so cool about it is that when the questionnaire asked what my favorite spell was, this is exactly what I said, lol!

A tree of life pendant on a glow in the dark string, a fun Gryffindor bracelet and a red quill!

Aaaaaannnd....

My very own Monster Book of Monsters! Unfortunately some of his teeth fell out during shipping but I was a good dentist and glued them back in so all's good now!

Thanks for everything Crying Goddess!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
yzag
« Reply #394 on: October 20, 2011 07:15:55 PM »

Love the Book of monsters. I definately want one of those and that lapghan is gorgeous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
margaron
« Reply #395 on: October 20, 2011 09:15:38 PM »

After everything this package went through I finally got it! (just when we thought it might be lost!) and OMG Teamamma, you are AH-MAZING!

I came home tonight after work and my mom had gone and picked it up!
These pictures just don't do them any justice! (my camera was having like a seizure or something.... it couldn't handle the awesomeness.)

First; a group pic!

A letter from McGonagall welcoming me back to Hogwarts Smiley (sorry it's a little blurry, but like I said, my camera was having a seizure.)

And then a letter from Ollivander along with a beautiful wooden wand!

A Letter from Ginny and a box of lovely jewelry from Auntie Muriel. Smiley There's a necklace and bracelet (which I am currently wearing Wink ) as well as ear rings!

A set of wonderful, colourful cards with various quotes on them:

A lovely light blue (though you wouldn't know by the picture -___-) T shirt with a silver, sparkly patronus on it!

(it's a Tiger Cheesy raaawwwwrrrrr! )
and last but certainly not least, an absolutely gorgeous Gryffindor Quidditch shirt Smiley

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH TEAMAMMA!

(and again, sorry for the crappy pics, I might try and get better ones posted, I'll probably do better with actualy daylight haha!)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011 09:41:12 PM by xxx_vampiress_xxx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: October 21, 2011 03:53:19 AM »

SO glad you liked everything xxx_vampiress_xxx! I took lots of pics before I sent, so let me know if you want me to post. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

*LOVE to swap ATCs, and tw/inchies! PM Me!*

Jewels: www.bypatriciabrown e.weebly.com
Le blog: www.talkandtealeave s.blogspot.com
shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PLBrowne
Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: October 21, 2011 07:52:48 AM »

Everything is just amamzing!

And erica_tattoos... you are indeed the coolest kid  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 21, 2011 09:23:14 AM »

I hope you liked it Meggy. I loved making the book and bracelet (I love polymer clay now!) and the phoenix quill was so much fun to design. That whomping willow tree of life was a pain though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
Azura
« Reply #399 on: October 21, 2011 10:54:10 AM »

I RECEIVED! I got my package from annieandchiquita yesterday, bu waited until this morning so I could take pretty pictures Cheesy

It all came in a huge box that got me really excited! Didn't think to take a picture of it, tho. Everything was filled with bubble wrap and the first thing that came out was this:

Two amazing Aguamenti glasses, for my love of charms! I cant believe how well they're etched, they look like I could have gotten them from the shop, they are amazing! And it was her first time etching glass, too, can you believe it? I'm so in love with them!

After that I found a little box full of accessories, with everything neatly wrapped up:

How beautiful are those? My house is Ravenclaw but I really don't like blue, so she used this really light blue crystals for the house pride! I'm in awe of how beautiful the pendant is, too, I'm sure this will be getting a lot of wear Cheesy

Next I found this mysterious book from Flourish and Blotts...

Which turned out to be a secret box!

Inside it there was a set of magnetic words with all sorts of HP related terms Cheesy I've made space for them on the fridge door already! It must have taken so long to think of everything, and I can't even think how much patience it must have taken to print them out and cut them up.

There was also a Harry Potter tin with a bunch of fake HP tattoos inside Cheesy

The one with the dark mark is awesome Grin

And not content with all this, annieandchiquita included a bunch of Australian deliciousness chocolate, as well as some postcards from Sydney Cheesy

Half of the things in this photo have already disappeared.

THANK YOU ANNIEANDCHIQUITA!! I loved everything, I couldn't have asked for a better partner! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chris Matthews on His New Book Tip and the Gipper
Visiting Quiet Dell with Jayne Anne Phillips
Chris Matthews on Politics and His Book Tip and the Gipper
Debora Spar LIVE
Top 10 Romeo and Juliet Trivia
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...