A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,567
Currently Running With Scissors:
496 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 79383 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery , craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandymo13
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #370 on: October 18, 2011 03:34:58 PM »

I love the shoes!!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011 09:57:34 PM by mandymo13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dra

Life is only what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: October 18, 2011 03:41:14 PM »

I RECEIVED TODAY!
Soo I got my package from eeyore_witch today right as I was heading out the door to work. But lucky me, it was a short shift.
Here's what I got from eeyore_witch!
 A miniature Griffin - these rare and beautiful creatures are a beloved pet to many Griffindor students over the years. Since full-size Griffins are unpredictable and dangerous, the miniature version has been the best substitute.
Miniature Griffins, like their larger cousins, like to eat anyhing by love meat and fish.
Having a head of an eagle, Griffins have excellent eyesight. So the tend to collect Shinny things and hide it in their nests.

Then there was this lovely little owl, whooooo I've absolutely fallen in love with!

A Weasley Wizarding Wheezes Bag (which had a package of red and yellow tic tacs in it!)
front

back

And last but not least... a Defense Against the Dark Arts book, Which has a sign out sheet, saying all of the people who took it out before me Smiley

Thanks so much eeyore_witch, I love everything! And thanks so much everyone else! I had so much fun! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

idioskosmos
« Reply #372 on: October 18, 2011 04:20:56 PM »

I received my incredibly wonderful package from Bubblegum Phoenix yesterday!  Inside was a Griffindor Tee and matching slippers, a Weasley's Wizard Wheezes painting, a dragon's egg and - my favorite - a crocheted dragon!  She also included a variety of sweets and a postcard from New Zealand.

Here's a group shot:

Close up of the painting:

Close up of the dragon:

Thanks for being a wonderful swap partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IridescentDoll
« Reply #373 on: October 18, 2011 05:20:02 PM »

I <3 that check out card... I <3 that Hermione checked it out 2 times lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #374 on: October 18, 2011 05:23:48 PM »

Cool book and I LOVE the mini griffin! The Weasleys painting is great too. What a great swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #375 on: October 18, 2011 05:40:14 PM »

i love everything everyone's gotten! i took my things to work today and took some awesome pics, however in so doing i killed the battery on my camera Sad Roll Eyes soooo..... no pics tonite, but i'll get some batteries in the a.m. and post pics tomorrow, i promise!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yzag
« Reply #376 on: October 18, 2011 06:43:59 PM »

OMG the Mini Gryffin is fantabulous I am so wisting that. Great idea and I love that library book idea. Everyones pckgs have been so great. That painting would be an awesome piece to my collection. Great work ladies!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacysews
« Reply #377 on: October 18, 2011 07:13:32 PM »

The checkout card is hilarious - I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #378 on: October 19, 2011 04:39:23 AM »

According to USPS, toribird should get her package today, and by surprise, my package from her is already in Des Moines, so I bet I'll get it today, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
toribird
« Reply #379 on: October 19, 2011 01:04:19 PM »

I received from SaralaAnne today!  Unfortunately, I can't find my camera, so webcam pics will have to do. 

Here's what the box looked like before I tore it open:

(SaralaAnne told me not to make fun of her too much for the box...I cracked up in my house's mail room when I found this)

Large item: Slytherin crest cross-stitch!  This is amazing and is going right on my wall.  I love it so much!

Medium item: Honeydukes jars full of candy.  The Honeydukes logo is etched onto the jars...not sure if the picture shows that so well.  There were three jars, one full of gummy bears, one full of Good n' Plenty, and one full of Atomic Fireballs.  I guess the Atomic Fireballs truly were atomic, as that jar was shattered =(.  (still tasty though ^_^, haven't had these since I was a kid, I forgot how hot they are!) 

Small item: a Transfiguration-inspired embroidered bag.

And an extra: Luna's scarf!  I'm wearing this right now...even though it's pretty warm outside.  (I wrapped it around the candy jars to show off the gorgeous pattern)

Thanks so much, SaralaAnne!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my etsy!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/beartilla
I would love to do personal swaps.  Send a message if you want to do one!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sesame Chapati Bread
Baking Sesame Chapati Bread
How to Make Chicken Adobo - Part 1
How to Make Chicken Adobo - Part 2
How to Make Chicken Adobo - Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...