A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
472 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 74545 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery , craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

erica_tattoos
« Reply #360 on: October 17, 2011 08:21:34 PM »

hey all!!! OHMAHGAWSH!!!! i have spent .THE.ENTIRE.DAY. with my 5 year old and a friend and his 6 year old at the state fair. i.am.beat.......

what a pleasant surprise it was to come home and find my package from pinkleo at my doorstep, as i wasn't expecting it till tomorrow! of course, i couldn't wait, i had to dig into it right away! and it is awesome!!!

however, i am just too beat to face the daunting chore of photos tonight! soooo...... i will post after work tomorrow, i promise! with one exception.... well, she included provisions in case of dementor attack, and i have this overwhelming feeling i may be attacked by dementors at any moment!!  Wink

thanks so much, pinkleo, i love everything! pics coming soon!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

camezzo
« Reply #361 on: October 17, 2011 09:06:45 PM »

Recieved from Dinkime last week...but didn't get my box till today (long story...school stuff) and I was SO HAPPY to open it and find all the goodies!!!

SO much good stuff! A Lumos shirt (that glows in the dark) and a hoop of Scorpio (for astronomy...it also glows in the dark) and owl notecards and owl fabric and a transfiguration book with earrings inside and a ravenclaw/zipper clip and star cookie cutters and chocolate galore... and the best part......A cookie mix for Molly's Magical Butterbeer Cookies!!!!!!!!

dirigible plum earrings......
AHHH!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011 09:25:32 PM by camezzo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I have no plans to die today."
 I would however, like to learn to knit.
http://pinterest.com/camezzo
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #362 on: October 17, 2011 09:25:04 PM »

good work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
chughes225
« Reply #363 on: October 18, 2011 05:59:13 AM »

I'm loving everyone's packages.  They have all been so great.  I am going to be posting pics of the wonderful package I received yesterday from Pinkleo this afternoon.  Im wearing some of it now.  I love it all! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #364 on: October 18, 2011 09:43:17 AM »

Grin I received yesterday from Pinkleo.  She did a fantastic job.  I absolutely love everything. I hope you all have you pinning/wisting fingers ready. I went a little crazy with pics Wink

Here is the lot

For my favorite house Gryffindor She made me house slippers.  They fit perfectly and came just in time. It really started to get cold up here in Ohio but now my tootsies are nice and warm.

For my favorite store Weasley Wizard Wheezes a white tee with their logo.

For my favorite class DADA she made me a patronus hoop.  It is amazing and the photos don't do it justice.  I love it.

Here is a up close of the stitching.

For extras
A Harry Potter tote
Harry's Patronus necklace
Mulling spice, Gryffindor yarn, and Chocolate bars(in case of Dementor attacks) Pinkleo sent four candy bars but I got attacked last night so I needed one and it was delicious.

I love everything so much.  Thank You Pinkleo for being such a amazing partner and organizer. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 18, 2011 09:53:48 AM »

Fantastic job Pinkleo! I seriously love that tote bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
yzag
« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2011 10:04:18 AM »

My loves of the last 3 packages are the spider necklace, radish earings, patronas hoop and Harry tote. I know what you mean about being attacked by dementors it happens to me all the time. I keep chocolate in every room.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lisa_5678
« Reply #367 on: October 18, 2011 10:13:53 AM »

WOW!! I love that WWW T-shirt soooo much! Smiley The tote and slippers are also amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StrawberryJeli
« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2011 02:56:26 PM »

IridescentDoll, I'm so glad you loved your package! The scarf took me nearly two months to finish. I must be the slowest knitter in the world. *lol* I only wish it didn't curl up so much. I need to expand my knitting repertoire from just stockinette.

IridescentDoll, I have to say the second I saw your shirt....I said the minute I'm off iPad and on the Mac, I'm so "Pinning" that! I seriously am in love with the way you did that shirt.

I love the grunge effect done around the stencil. I'd love to know how IridescentDoll did it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #369 on: October 18, 2011 03:02:49 PM »

Beautiful embroidery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Avoid Run-on Sentences
How to Become a Better Writer
How to Get Motivated to Write a Novel
How to Get a Job Writing Reviews
How to Get Your Work Published
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...