A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
453 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 75577 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery , craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Phrixy
« Reply #350 on: October 16, 2011 08:13:23 PM »

My package arrived a couple days ago and I've been so overwhelmed lately, but I'm posting now!

Look at all the wonderfulness!

Professor MacGonagall wrote me a lovely letter on gorgeous paper detailing what was in my box. I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts!

She sent me another Transfiguration book since I lost mine last year. I swear it was in my trunk, but maybe it was that odd coloured mouse my kitties caught.

There was also an awesome wand, straight from Ollivanders' made from Night Wood with a Hippogriff feather core.

Speaking of Hippogriffs, under that was a small box labeled 'Magical Menagerie' with a Buckbeak pendant and hippogriff feather necklace.
Delving deeper, I found a Marauder's Map and not one, but TWO Griffindor shirts!

I am going to be so popular at school with all of this stuff! Thank you so much Pixiefirefly!! and Pinkleo for hosting this wonderful swap!

(Not pictured: Lightning bolt earrings and a very sexy, autographed picture of Sirius Black that mysteriously showed up when Pixie was packing up.)

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011 08:37:08 PM by Phrixy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #351 on: October 16, 2011 08:39:39 PM »

Wow! Love the Luna's lion hat shirt (that is one of my favorite moments in the whole series!) and the wand and feather necklace are fantastic. Pinning away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #352 on: October 16, 2011 08:48:15 PM »

I love all the shirts (especially the red gryffindor one) and Luna's little care package! I've decided that I'm just going to wait until the swap is over and then go through and pin...oh...everythi ng.  Roll Eyes Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
StrawberryJeli
« Reply #353 on: October 16, 2011 11:32:50 PM »

I received from IridescentDoll a couple days ago. She did awesome for her first swap!  Smiley I had chosen Slytherin House, Potions Class, and Ollivander's Wand Shop (or the Leaky Cauldron).

Group shot:

A card with Snape's portrait, bookmark with my favorite quote, ouiji board, autographed Dobby photo, make love not horcruxes T-shirt, wand, potions book, and a Leaky Cauldron shoulder bag.

Closeups:

The wand is actually carved from wood! I will be using it with my costume this Halloween for certain. The Advanced Potions journal has "Property of the Half Blood Prince" written on the inside. I love how she used rhinestones for the bubbles coming out of the cauldron.

My first ouiji board! It has a note from Remus (my other favorite Hogwart's teacher) on the other side.

Thank you, IridescentDoll!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #354 on: October 17, 2011 06:58:10 AM »

Okay so have lurking on this swap, since I am past swapper of HP. Holy cow, have many of your made some great items! IridescentDoll, I have to say the second I saw your shirt....I said the minute I'm off iPad and on the Mac, I'm so "Pinning" that! I seriously am in love with the way you did that shirt. Yes, I want it badly! lolol kudos to the rest of you as well. I remember when I made my weasley is king knitted banner for my swap, have yet to make another since and I still have teenagers made at me for it. Lolol hope you all have a great finish on the swap. Oh and that HP duffle bag, my teenagermis dying for it too. Lol well done everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IridescentDoll
« Reply #355 on: October 17, 2011 10:37:43 AM »

@ StrawberryJeli im so glad you liked it... I tried to carve the wand to make it look like a snake lol.. I just wish that Ouija board would have turned out better Sad but hey and I had little notes from Draco and Snape that I forgot to put in.. The wand is made out of Alder wood with a basilisk skin core.. Draco was explaining that it was a family heirloom, and that it tends to bond with a Parselmouth or budding Dark Wizard.. So be sure to use it wisely Smiley

@ Radmom.. Ill see about posting the stencil I used to make the shirt Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
mandymo13
« Reply #356 on: October 17, 2011 12:58:35 PM »

I love the shoulder bag and the Tee is hilarious. I think I will have to make one of my own!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dinkime
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #357 on: October 17, 2011 03:16:15 PM »

mine came today!  i need to charge my camera to take the photos, but i love my package!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #358 on: October 17, 2011 04:58:19 PM »

@ Radmom.. Ill see about posting the stencil I used to make the shirt Smiley

OMGs I will be so pleased if your do! I will end up having to make several. To many teenagers! Lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IridescentDoll
« Reply #359 on: October 17, 2011 05:36:21 PM »

I got home and look for I found waiting for me..
 I received from StrawberryJeli I loved everything Smiley

Such cute wrapping

All together

A cute wand that i've already been trying to Avada Kedavra my dog with.. I guess they have some law against it because she's still here Smiley

A Defense Against the Dark Arts notebook I love it.. I will be jotting down spells inside

An awesome spider necklace to practice transfiguration on.. I <3 spiders so so much

An last but not least an awesome Slytherin scarf.. Ive been dying for one of these Im totally going to rock it this winter..

Ignore how I look in the next photos I have on no makeup and my hair is in the process of being fixed after to much chemical bleaching almost killed it.. Cant wait to get it back to black lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Watch, Pass, or Rent: Love, Burlesque, Tangled, & King
Watch, Pass, or Rent: Harry Potter & The Next Three Days
Harry Potter Cast Secrets: 10 Things You May Not Know
How Students of the World Develops Documentary Filmmakers
How to Film and Edit Green Screen Video
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...